Khapter (42) Fjórir Tigir ok Tveir ~ That Time Liv Found Him

It was pretty easy to find him. I mean really, it took about a minute to pinpoint his location.

The problem was, however, that he didn't want to be found. This, I must mention, is absolutely insane.

"Why don't you want me to tell someone where you are?!" I yelled at Anthony. I waited until he woke up to reach out to him, ensuring everything was ok. When I told him how I would tell Rhodey about where he was, planning to give him some lie as to how I know, he instantly shut the idea down.

"These people have Stark Tech weapons, Aunt Liv. I want to find out how, and what they want with them." He crossed his arms.

"You can do that while not being held captive!"

"No, Liv. I think these guys have a guy on the inside, and if they find out about their location being revealed, they'll clear out and either bring me with, or kill me."

"You know I wouldn't let that happen." I glowered.

"Like you did with my parents." He grumbled back, and I was taken aback by his response.

"You know that's different. They were gone before I could get to them." I argued.

"Yeah, well what if that happened to me?" He argued back.

I had to stay silent at that.

"I have to do this, Aunt Liv. There using Stark weapons, Dad's weapons. Aunt Oliv's weapons." He trailed off in the end. He may have never met her, but Olivia had been a big inspiration to him growing up. He intensely looked up to his Aunt's engineering work.

"Ok." I regrettably huffed out. "But if these imbeciles give you so much as a scratch I will not hesitate to come get you myself. I will be watching over you as much as I can."

"Deal."