Khapter (24) Tuttugu ok Fjórir ~ That Time Liv Got Her MD

I knew something was to happen. Things had been too calm these past years.

Howard has been framed for distributing weapons to enemies of the United States. Thankfully, Peggy was able to help him prove his innocence. Some... horrid man framed him in an attempt at revenge for the Battle of Finow, where soldiers massacred each other under the influence of a failed stimulant, created by Stark Industries that Howard himself decided against distributing due to catastrophic side effects.

After all of this commotion, Howard for some reason decided to create his own film studio, Stark Pictures. I honestly do not know what brought this mad idea on, but it must not have worked out because I have not heard of a single film being completed.

As for myself, on May 29th, 1949, I graduated and got my medical degree. Howard hosted a small party for me, which must have been odd for the man as he is used to such large and rowdy ones. Margret, Howard, and even Colonel Phillips came to a small bar near the SHIELD base. Abraham sent me a letter congratulating me when I wrote to him about it. It was all perfect.

Especially since I didn't have anyone there for me the first time I got my medical degree in 1849, a century ago.