Khapter (65) Sex Tigir ok Fimm ~ That Time Liv Had A Family Reunion

"Hello, Stephan. How may I help you today?" I asked, my phone balancing between my shoulder and my ear while I typed up a script for a presentation I was asked to do for some medical conference.

"Your brothers and sister-in-law are here asking for your parents. Would you be so kind as to tell me where he is?"

I thought for a moment, feeling for where Odin was and how he was doing at the moment.

"They're in Norway. Go ahead and send them. I shall be with there shortly."

"Of course. And good luck with your presentation next week. I'm sure you'll do great." Stephan said before bidding me goodbye.

After finishing up the last of my paperwork I teleported to Norway, where I had last seen Mother and Odin. They had wanted to see where Alexandra grew up.

I looked around at the small village, nodding to the familiar faces that past me. I felt around for my parents, noting that they were farther away, though still in the country, and quickly took out my wings, shooting off into the sky.

I followed the tug that pulled me to my family, seeing the group of people in the distance, looking out at the ocean below.

"Who is the other person? You said there were two?" I heard Alexandra, Loki's wife point out when I got above them, and I was grateful none of them could see my shadow.

"Yes. She should be here any moment, I believe."

"You would believe correctly, Father." I chimed in, slowly landing onto the soft ground below, smirking upon seeing Alexandra's mouth drop. "Close your mouth, Alexandra, dear, you'll catch flies."

I then turned to look at my parents, my father having an accepting look in his eye while my mother just looked pleased having us all together.

"Mother, Father. How is the dying old man doing?"

"Dying, as you said." Odin gave me a knowing look. "Thor, Loki. Meet your second eldest sister. Liv, Goddess of Life."

"Goddess of Life?" Loki mumbled as he and Thor looked towards me in confusion.

"Yes, of Life." I nodded. "And I must ask what the Hel you lot have been up to over the years! I have had to bring several of you back from death, sometimes more than once!"

"That was you?" Alex asked as her eyes widened. "You were the gold magic."

"Indeed." I nodded in confirmation.

"Wait, why were you and... Hela, banished from Asgard? Why have we never even heard of you till now?" Thor asked, his voice raising the more he spoke, causing Frigga to place a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Hela's violent appetites grew beyond Liv or I's control. We couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away."

"Is it truly imprisonment when you banished her to the realm she rules over?" I raised a questioning brow.

"She draws her strength from Asgard, it was of no consequence if the place she was banished was her own realm. Once she comes back, however, her powers, like Liv's, will be limitless."

"Whatever she is, we can stop her together. We can face her together."

"No, we won't." Odin shook his head. "I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone. I love you, my sons and daughters." Odin said, and I could see the effect his words had on Loki and Alex in particular.

"Look at that." Odin pointed into the distance behind me. "Remember this place. Home."

"Father." I quickly said, sensing what was coming. "Keep my throne warm. I shall see you."