Ch 1 - Mission Failure

1.1

The luxurious and spacious room was covered with a crimson carpet. in the middle, there was a large European-styled bed carved with magnificent flowers. The right wall was a floor-to-ceiling window from which there was an excellent view of the distant sea of stars.

A blonde boy stood in front of the window, quietly looking up at the beautiful stars. With a pair of jewel-like light blue eyes, his short soft golden hair sparkled as a few strands fell on his forehead. His lips were like a light rose kissed by the early morning. All his facial features were exquisite and flawless. He was dressed in an all-black tuxedo, with a black bow tie around his neck. A thumb-sized dark blue gem was inlaid onto the tie and the gem emitted a bright radiance that made his light blue eyes shine brighter.

Although the teenager spoke no words, his glassy eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of haze, containing a faint hint of melancholy. However, it didn't subtract from his beautiful appearance at all; he was just like a fairy fallen to the human realm. one couldn't help but wonder what difficulties he encountered to make him appear this way.

However, Ji Ling didn't care how beautiful his body was, or how noble his status . . . The only important thing to him was why he was back again!

He was originally just an ordinary college student in the 21st century. Not long ago, he was killed in a car accident. Then, a guy who claimed to be a system bound him and told him that If he agreed to transmigrate into a book and complete a mission, he'd be granted a chance at resurrection.

To a person who was killed by a car, what could be more attractive than resurrection? Ji Ling agreed to the deal without hesitation after learning that his task was only to play a malicious supporting male character in a danmei (BL) whose role was to bring together the main gong and shou in the book.

Then he arrived in this world and became his namesake, Ji Ling, an aristocrat in the future Interstellar Empire and an eighteen-year-old male.

The original owner not only had a beautiful appearance but also came from a very noble birth. His father, Ji Ting, was one of the few grand dukes in the empire, whose status was second to only the Imperial Family. Although the Ji family had gradually moved away from the center of the power struggle in recent years, he still had a very high reputation among the aristocrats. His mother, Madam Marina, was a close friend of the mother of the current Imperial Emperor. She also came from a famous and powerful family with noble status.

After years of marriage, Ji Ting and his wife had a precious son, the original owner.

Therefore, the original owner can be said to have stood in the upper class of the empire from birth, has everything that ordinary people cannot have in a lifetime, and has thousands of favors in one, as long as he does not die, he can live a life without worry.

However, the original owner was spoiled and habitual from a young age and neglected discipline and later grew into a typical imperial aristocrat, who is a vicious male character in this book and is also the biggest stumbling block between the protagonist's pursuit of love to Ning Yu.

Because of an accident, the original owner died early, so Ji Ling crossed over to replace him, and Ji Ling's task was to replace him to continue the plot until the end, playing a vicious supporting role that was obsessed with the emperor of the empire and was difficult for the protagonist everywhere.

Ji Ling was born in a harmonious society, from a young age, he respected the old and loved the young, was dedicated and friendly, and was a good young man who was praised by everyone, but when he arrived here, he specifically has to do that bullying things, which made everyone a=hate and despise him, and finally had to kill himself in the end. . .