Ch 41: Identity

Ji Ling didn't know anything about what happened after Jonah left, he just did it casually, and didn't care whether the other party wanted to thank him in return.

Compared with that little episode, it was Carlos that made him more bald.

 Seeing that there is no way to go on like this, how long can I escape? When will Carlos' patience run out? All this is unknown.

The system went back to help him submit the application, and I'm afraid he won't be back for a while Thinking of all the troubles, Ji Ling couldn't help but sigh sadly.

Earl Gerald and the others looked at JI Ling's sad and absent-minded appearance, and they dared not show their nervous atmosphere. Ji Shao seemed not happy to be with HIs Excellency Carlos. . .

Ji Shao clearly still loves His Majesty deeply, But why did he marry Carlos? Could it be that Carlos threatened him?

Everyone immediately filled their brains with hundreds of thousands of words of love and hatred, and they didn't know what was hidden in it. It was like a hundred cats were scratching in their hearts, but they didn't dare to ask, it was really uncomfortable!

The time was getting later and later, and the people at the banquet began to leave gradually.

Ji Ling really didn't want to go back. When he was struggling, there was a sudden silence nearby, and then there were greeting one after another, "Your Excellency Carlos."

Hearing this, Ji Ling turned around and saw Carlos walking towards him step by step, his face changed slightly.

Ever since I had a brainstorm and tried to force Carlos back that day, I kept pretending to be very hurt, and avoided Carlos in various ways. Carlos didn't force him to approach him for the time being, and everything was fine during this time. Why did he suddenly come here today? Ji Ling remembered the last time he almost overturned his car, and suddenly panicked.

Carlos was wearing a double-breasted black dress, and hie=s every move was very elegant. Holding a silver black cane in his right hand, Carlos came to Ji Ling's side, with a gentle look in his brown eyes, and a smile, "I'm here to pick you up."

Ji Ling complained incessantly, but the system was not around, and he didn't dare to provoke Carlos too  much, so he showed a slightly indifferent expression, turned his eyes away, and said in a low voice, "I can go back by myself."

Carlos looked at the boy's indifferent and alienated appearance, his blue eyes were dim, and his heart throbbed slightly. He was still blaming himself for his rude behavior last time.

Because of the guilt in his heart, he allowed the boy to run away from him during this period of time, but he really let go, so he grasped the boy's daily whereabouts, every move, and only through these news, he could know what the beloved boy was doing happily.

So the news that Ji Ling rescued the civilian immediately reached Carlos' ears.

He suddenly didn't want to continue like this, so he decided to come and pick up the boy home.

Because he wants to see him.

Carlos looked at Ji Ling dotingly and said, "I know, but I happened to be on the way today, it's late. Shall we go back?"

Ji Ling still seemed a little reluctant, unwilling to look at him, the corners of his lips curved indifferently.

Carlos was not angry at all, he reached out and took the boy's hand, holding it tightly, not allowing him to break free, his voice was low, magnetic, and elegant. "Don't be willful."

Everyone was dumbfounded watching this scene.

Is this still the terrifying and cold blooded Grand Duke they are familiar with? Although His Excellency Carlos look like an extremely elegant and gentlemanly nobleman, they all know that it is just an appearance, and they know how ruthless and cruel this person is in essence, and it is precisely because of this that everyone is in awe.