Ch 27: Maintenance

Seeing that the whip was about to hit the dark-skinned boy, at the very moment, a strong hand grabbed one end of the whip. The tall man protected the dark-skinned boy behind him, watching Ji Ling frowned.

Seeing that Brandon successfully stopped him, Ji Ling breathed a sigh of relief, but with a dissatisfied expression on his face, he said fiercely, "Get out of the way!"

Killing civilians under the watchful eyes of the public, this time, how do you behave? What can I do!

Brandon held the end of the whip tightly, pursed his lips and looked at the handsome young man with his chin raised in front of him with a provocative expression. After a while, a look of helplessness appeared in his eyes.

In fact, he had noticed Ji Ling a long time ago, so he rushed over to stop it in time, but it was also because of this... He could tell at a glance that Ji Ling had no intention of hurting anyone. Ji Ling's whip avoided the opponent's vital points, and his movements were not fast enough or ruthless enough, so he could easily be stopped by the people around him...

He has seen too many people, a person who is really vicious and vicious, who regards human life as nothing. It's like this, and the eyes are not like this... In the boy's eyes, the bright provocation was clearly aimed at him.

In the final analysis, this kind of trouble is just to attract the attention of myself and Jing Sui, and the essence is not to hurt others.

It's like a kitten with its teeth and claws open, it looks fierce, but when you look closely, you can tell it's just a bluff.

Ji Ling has been waiting for the most stern, selfless and ruthless Marshal to punish him, but after waiting for a long time, Brandon looked at him with a complicated expression and sighed softly, with a pampered and helpless expression on his face. color.

Ji Ling:?

Big brother, aren't you? What's wrong with you? I've gone too far, at least give me a hint, okay? !

At this moment, Jing Sui also came slowly.

He knew that Brandon was enough to stop Ji Ling, so that he would not let Ji Ling step down, so he walked slowly.

What Brandon can understand, he can naturally understand. The boy just took a look at himself before he did it. It's really... There is nothing that people can do with him. He just made a fuss yesterday.

Just refused to be honest for a while.

Seeing Jing Sui's expression, Ji Ling felt that something was wrong, and his heart was bad. Could it be that he wasn't vicious enough? But he really can't do anything too extreme!

Ji Ling tugged hard at the whip in his hand, but it couldn't be pulled, so he let go and threw it away, staring at Chu and said: "What do you want!" But before

Ji Ling could continue looking for a chance to attack, Jing Sui stretched out his hand and hugged him Get up, turn around and stride out of here!

Although he knows that the boy has no bad intentions, the boy's behavior just now has aroused public outrage. If he continues to stay, he will become the target of public criticism. Some things must be left here to speak alone. I believe Brandon can handle the rest .

Ji Ling didn't expect Jing Sui to pick him up and leave without saying a word, and immediately struggled, but his strength was like a gnat shaking a tree in front of Jing Sui, and his face turned red, but he couldn't push away at all!

Jing Sui took him directly to his room, and he let go of Ji Ling when he heard the sound of the metal door closing automatically behind him.

Ji Ling's hair was a little messy because of struggling, so he staggered back a step and looked at Jing Sui.

The tall and slender man in front of him, his handsome face was tense at the moment, as if covered with a layer of frost, his thin lips were pursed into a straight line. Ji Ling was stunned for a moment when he thought of his almost rude behavior of taking him away just now, and finally the bottom of his heart emerged. A little surprise! It seems that I made the right bet this time, Jing Sui finally got angry!

I have to make persistent efforts, continue to make unreasonable troubles, and try to break Jing Sui's illusions about himself once and for all, so that he can see his true nature clearly!

Ji Ling immediately raised his chin, his eyes were red, and he said to Jing Sui dissatisfiedly: "Your Majesty actually stopped me for a commoner, I think you don't care about me at all! You were lying to me before!"

Jing Sui looked at the boy's angry eyes... So, the boy is still blaming himself.

He steps forward.

Ji Ling took a step back subconsciously, and before he could react, Jing Sui suddenly reached out to wrap his arms around his waist, and gently brought him into his arms, warm breath brushing against his ear, deep His voice fell into his ears: "Sorry, I neglected you..."

Ji Ling:? ? ?

He raised his head in a daze, and met Shang Jingsui's eyes from a very close distance, and could clearly see the tenderness and pity gradually emerging in those golden pupils.

Jing Sui held Ji Ling's chin with one hand, and a helpless smile appeared on his lips: "I've been too busy recently, so I didn't mean to neglect you. Don't be angry, I will feel bad when you are angry." Ji Ling came from heaven in an

instant When he arrived in hell, his eyes were full of despair, and his hands were shaking with anger.

So I struggled desperately for a long time just now, and you were not angry at all, but instead felt that it was because you neglected me, that I was playing petty temper with you? !

What about the cold-faced and selfless emperor? What about the emperor who cared most about the rights and interests of the common people? After all, you are also a hero who belongs to the decent camp! It's not the big villain like Carlos who has no three views and is insane.

In the face of my kind of unreasonable trousers who beat and kill civilians, are you still afraid that I will be angry? !

Ji Ling said angrily: "Who cares about this! I blame that pariah for looking at me so rudely!" Jing Sui said dotingly: "Okay

, yes."

Ji Ling: "..."

Jing Sui Holding the boy tightly, and approaching him like this, I realized that his body is so slender, as if it could be broken with a little force... But under such a thin body, there is a firm and persistent heart, like a moth like that. He loves himself so much that he would rather give his life for himself.

I understand all this clearly, so how can I ignore your intention again because of your stubborn disguise?

And this child clearly cares about him, otherwise why would he be so nonsense, it's just that he doesn't want to admit it.

Jing Sui's heart seemed to be slowly softened by something.

He stroked the boy's hair, lowered his eyes and approached him, and chuckled jokingly: "I know I was wrong, how can you forgive me? As long as you say... I promise to do it, okay?"

Ji Seeing Jing Sui's gentle and pampering expression, Ling's heart completely collapsed.

I'm so vicious, why don't you get angry!

He couldn't wait to shake Jing Sui's collar, please wash your eyes, big brother, you are not a filter but short-sighted... No, you are blind! Which of your eyes can see that I want to attract your attention... Wait, I deliberately attracted your attention, but it was to let you see how vicious I am, not to let you come and coax me!

You are really wrong!

Jing Sui looked at the young man's blank eyes, but felt soft in his heart.

He stared at the young man's bright red lips, so sweet and alluring, and at the moment he was in his arms, Jing Sui sniffed the fresh breath on the side of the young man's neck, and couldn't help but think of the kiss that he missed that night, and his heart once again Some kind of strange desire arose again...

Ji Ling was very broken at first, and he was so angry that he didn't want to talk at all, but when he saw Jing Sui staring at him, his eyes suddenly became dark, a bit like that night... his body froze suddenly, and instantly The premonition of impending danger made his scalp tingle.

The next moment, Ji Ling stretched out his hand and pushed Jing Sui, turned his eyes away, and said, "Forget it, I forgive you..."

Jing Sui was slightly startled, looking at the young man's blushing side face, for a long while... the luster in his eyes dissipated Go, only helpless pampering is left, this child is really just stubborn, he made such a fuss before, but in the end he forgave himself without mentioning anything.

He also said that he was not for himself.

Ji Ling bit his lower lip, not daring to look at Jing Sui at all, and whispered, "You, why don't you let me go, I just stop making trouble."

In order to protect her first kiss, Ji Ling made a 'humiliating' compromise!

The corners of Jing Sui's lips raised slightly, although he was a little bit reluctant, he still let go.

Speaking of which, I used to dislike such an arrogant and domineering young man, and felt that he was ignorant and annoying, but now... watching him try every means to dangle in front of me, doing all kinds of troubles to attract my attention, but I don't care at all. Can't get bored.

It's like looking at a beloved kitten and making a mess of the house in order to attract his attention. It's because you care about it, so how can you do it if you don't care about him? I'm afraid I won't even look at him. As long as Jing

Sui thinks of these things, he can't get angry at all. On the contrary, his heart is sweet, and he wants to tease him even more. He wants to see what else he can do for him.

In the deep golden eyes, there was a slight tenderness, he raised his hand and rubbed Ji Ling's head, and said: "I will accompany you well after this time is over, and you will stay at the base obediently during this time , do you know?"

Actually, if it wasn't for worrying about the boy being criticized and hurt by others, I didn't want to stop him from doing anything at all, I just wanted to see him show off even more. But words are scary, there are some things that he can't control even as an emperor, he doesn't want his boy to get hurt.

The young man was too innocent to bear those dark things.

Ji Ling was afraid that Jing Sui would come to be strong again, remembering that the emperor's brain circuit was different now, he didn't dare to make trouble anymore, so he said sullenly: "I know." Jing Sui was satisfied at this point, let Ji Ling leave, and looked at the

boy The back of the hastily leaving pressed the corner of the upturned mouth.

............

Ji Ling was a little discouraged by the continuous failure to die. He felt that he had already done the most vicious thing, and he didn't know what else he could do, so he locked himself in the room all day long. Depression.

One day, a harsh siren suddenly sounded outside.

Ji Ling was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that it should be the attack of the Zerg Queen. In the last life, a hidden Zerg Queen attacked the base, causing Brandon to fall into danger, but this time both of them were reborn. Certainly not in any danger.

Ji Ling felt relieved.

It was dark outside, and the sound of booming was deafening. Ji Ling couldn't rest at all. Although he had experienced it once, it was still unsettling to experience it again. In the end, he couldn't hold back his curiosity. He quietly opened the door and prepared to Go out and see what's going on.

The building he was in was empty, no one was seen on the road, and the soldiers should have all gone out to fight.

Ji Ling walked out along the metal corridor. It seemed that the battle outside had come to an end. He poked his head out of the corridor cautiously and looked outside.

As a result, a huge Zerg corpse suddenly fell from above him. The blood of the ugly monster was spattered everywhere. The corpse just landed at Ji Ling's feet. It was probably not dead yet. It twitched and grinned at Ji Ling. Displaying his teeth, sticky blood splashed on his pants ...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ji Ling was so frightened that he sat on the ground, his face turned pale, and he couldn't help shaking, what the hell... It really is too busy to watch, I shouldn't have come out!

Curiosity killed the cat!

Brandon just joined hands with Jing Sui to kill the two Zerg mother queens. He was cleaning up the aftermath of the base and cleaning up some of the Zergs that slipped through the net. He just happened to see the boy poking his head out of the corridor cautiously and was knocked down. The Zerg corpse in front of him turned pale with fright.

Brandon's eyes were fixed, and he jumped off the mecha and landed on the ground with a bang. Without hesitation, he stepped forward to help the terrified boy from the ground, hugged his slightly trembling body, and patted him gently. Rubbing his back, he said: "It's okay, it's okay..."

He could feel the boy's fear, his arm was tightly held by the boy, and the boy was clearly so weak at this moment.

But what Brandon recalled was the scene in the previous life, when the boy drove the mecha and broke a bloody path among countless Zerg, which came for him.

How can a person who is truly greedy for life and afraid of death have such courage?

The young man seems weak, but at the critical moment, he can burst out with such unnecessary courage, even putting his life and death aside, this is something that many people cannot do.

But in this life, I'd rather you never show that kind of courage again, and never have a day when you need to pay like that... You just need to be protected like now.

Because I want to protect you, not because you saved me, but just... I want to protect you.

In Brandon's gray pupils, the expression was complicated and gentle, and there seemed to be some strange emotions surging in his chest. He tried his best to keep his voice down, so as not to scare the frightened teenager, and said slowly: "Don't be afraid, I will protect you." Yours."

Ji Ling was really terrified just now, and was held in Brandon's arms in shock, but now hearing Brandon's gentle words, his body stiffened slightly for a moment.

I'm as timid as a mouse, greedy for life and afraid of death... why are you comforting me? I have never saved you in this life.

Ji Ling became more and more desperate for all this, his expression was numb, and he forgot to continue the performance.

Just when he didn't know how to respond, there was the sound of sonorous and powerful footsteps in front of him. The man in black military boots and black military uniform walked steadily and powerfully, striding over here!

Jing Sui looked at Brandon who was holding Ji Ling, his golden eyes were radiant and cold, he glanced at him thoughtfully, and said in a deep voice: "The east side still needs to deal with the aftermath, you go there, and I will give it to you here." I can do it."

However, this time, Brandon did not respond immediately, looking directly into Jing Sui's eyes, there seemed to be something momentarily frozen in the air.

Jing Sui looked at Brandon, his eyes darkened, cold and firm.

After a long while, Brandon slowly let go of his hand. He gave Ji Ling a longing look, then turned around and left without hesitation.

Although he doesn't want to let go, but... What Ji Ling needs is Jing Sui.

There has always been only Jing Sui.

This point, from the last life, he has been clear.

Jing Sui watched Brandon leave, and then walked up to Ji Ling step by step, gently hugged him horizontally, and sent him back to the room.

Ji Ling obediently stayed in Jing Sui's arms, because he was 'scared' by Jing Sui a few times before, and he didn't dare to move. He was carefully placed on the bed by Jing Sui, and then he saw Jing Sui sitting on his bed Side, said softly: "Are you scared?"

This is the truth... I am a coward! Your most hated coward! Ji Ling nodded with a pale face.

Jing Sui's eyes fluctuated, and his heart sank when he remembered the danger just now, and sighed: "I told you, I told you to stay here obediently."

Ji Ling pursed her lips, turning her eyes away and not speaking.

Jing Sui showed a look of helplessness, but he couldn't bear to blame the young man at all. He was really worried about him just now... His young man is so fragile that he can't bear any danger at all.

So weak that he couldn't bear Carlos' casual blow, and just died in his arms.

Jing Sui closed his eyes to hide the pain in his eyes.

During those countless nights, the lingering regret and pain resurfaced again. He had a lot of things he didn't have time to tell him, he didn't have time to share with him, and he didn't even have time to treat him better... At that time, he always thought, There is no chance to make up for it...

because a person like him does not deserve to be redeemed.

After a long time, Jing Sui stretched out his hand, gently covered Ji Ling with the quilt, and looked at him deeply: "Go to sleep, it's over."

This time, I will protect you.

Never allow anyone to hurt you again.

..................

Jing Sui waited until Ji Ling fell asleep before gently closing the door and leaving. He walked outside, the battlefield had been cleaned, and the steel base was completely silent in the dark, except for the bloody smell that remained in the air, indicating that there had been A brutal battle.

The man with red hair and gray eyes stood at the door, like a guard, for an unknown how long, he raised his head and showed a cold face, fixedly looking at him.

Jing Sui said lightly: "You are waiting for me."

Brandon stared at Jing Sui. His handsome face and golden pupils were as cool as ever, making it impossible to see emotions. Take it to heart.

So this time, do you really take Ji Ling seriously?

Or is it just because of the guilt of the previous life?

Brandon's hand hanging by his side slowly clenched.

And why, as long as I recall the scene of Ji Ling being held in Jing Sui's arms, recall the scene of Ji Ling looking at Jing Sui with admiring eyes... As long as I think of all this, there seems to be some sour emotion flowing in my heart.

I didn't even feel this kind of emotion when Ning Yu and Jing Sui were together in the previous life.

Is this emotion called jealousy?

It turns out that I would also be jealous...

Jealous of Jing Sui's ability to have the boy's love and everything about the boy unscrupulously, but I can only let go of the boy again and again, watching the boy leave time and time again, and I don't even have the qualification to approach.

Brandon took a deep breath, looked at Jing Sui's eyes, and said in a hoarse voice: "If you are not sincere to him, but just because of guilt, don't continue to approach him like this...he will get hurt "

Jing Sui narrowed his eyes slightly, and his sharp eyes fell on Brandon's face. He was very familiar with his friend, and he knew each other's rebirth.

So now you...are you just feeling guilty towards him?

Jing Sui's thin lips parted slightly, his eyes were as sharp as a knife, and his voice was filled with the coolness of the night, "How do you know that I'm not sincere?"