Ch 28: Gabriel

Because of the rebirth of Jing Sui and Brandon, the battle ended very smoothly and early, and there were not even many casualties.

It is also because of this that Ning Yu's performance is quite satisfactory. Without the opportunity to shine like in the previous life, she can only be regarded as a normal performance, and there is not much overlap with Jing Sui from the beginning to the end.

This made Ji Ling very worried.

You must know that in the last life, Ning Yu shined in this war, and it was logical that he and Jing Sui established a romantic relationship, but in this life, they are still just passers-by...Jing Sui's rebirth changed

everything .

Everyone has embarked on a completely different path. If this continues, the protagonist's offense will only drift away. How can they develop a relationship? And I have worked so hard to ruin my image, but it has no effect at all. No matter what I do, Jing Sui feels that I am trying to attract his attention, and there is no way to make him vomit blood in anger, and there is even a suspicion of trapping myself...

All this made Ji Ling very confused, isn't he annoying enough? How did it become such a difficult thing to be hated by others?

On the way back, Ji Ling no longer had the strength to die, and he began to have self-doubt.

I'm afraid the plot won't be able to be rescued...

Speaking of which, in the last life, I successfully killed myself and was slapped in the face. On the way back, I left alone in despair, but was betrayed by Carlos to the rebels on the way, and met the terrible leader of the rebels. Gabriel. This time he has been protected by everyone, Jing Sui wished he could hold him in the palm of his hand and follow the army again, obviously that thing would not happen again.

From this point of view, it is the only benefit of Jing Sui's rebirth...

Although he knows that there is no danger, Ji Ling really doesn't want to be taken away again in fear, and it is better to return to Emperor Star safely.

As long as Jing Sui doesn't always think about making out with him, he thinks everything is fine

......

Jing Sui knew that Ji Ling's physique was not suitable for continuous high-intensity space transitions, so he deliberately slowed down on the way back, so the journey back was much longer than the time before.

The time spent with Jing Sui is getting more and more...

Ji Ling has a headache.

This morning he got up to freshen up, carefully opened the door a crack, probed out to have a look, and saw that Jing Sui was not there, great! Ji Ling walked out quietly, ready to have breakfast.

The interior of this starship is very huge, almost like a small city. Although Ji Ling has been very low-key, he still received a lot of curious eyes along the way.

After the battle on Feierte Star, everyone knew that Ji Ling was His Majesty's favorite person, and His Majesty wished to lift him up to the sky, so everyone was very curious about him.

What is it about this famous idiot trousers that His Majesty loves so much?

Is it just a face?

Ji Ling felt uncomfortable being stared at by everyone, with a stern face, he didn't look sideways, he didn't want to accept this kind of attention at all, it was all the fault of Jing Sui, a bastard, who wants to be looked at like this!

He came to the restaurant on the starship in a depressed mood, but as soon as he entered, he saw Jing Sui waving to him...

Ji Ling's eyes almost went dark, why couldn't he avoid him! Are you here on the sidelines?

Although he was half dead with anger, he looked at the handsome golden-eyed man in front of him, and met his gentle eyes. After a while, he walked over cowardly...

Jing Sui stretched out his hand and hugged Ji Ling directly to his chest Sitting in his arms, he stroked his soft and messy blond hair casually with his fingers, looked at the boy's slightly flushed cheeks, and let out a low smile with a happy mood: "I know you are not used to eating nutritious meals, today we will eat in Xian Yunxing stops for a day, and the scenery and food of Xianyunxing have always been quite famous, you will definitely like it."

Ji Ling stiffened for a while, and then said: "No need, that's too detour..."

Xian Yunxing was not on their return route at all, and because of him, he led a detour with people full of starships alone, and he felt that he was already becoming a beauty! Must stop! Jing Sui didn't care about Ji Ling's refusal at all. On the contrary ,

he felt that he was so kind and considerate.

Deng left first, and he only brought a part of the elite with him, and he deliberately detoured and there was a factor of risk avoidance in it.

Although I was prepared for this time, I had checked the people in the army in advance, and pulled out the nails buried by Carlos, but I still had to be in case someone leaked the news.

Jing Sui didn't want any accidents.

Ji Ling wanted to refuse again, but Jing Sui had already made an unquestionable decision: "That's it."

Ji Ling: "..."

He sat on the man's strong lap, surrounded by the man's strong and hot embrace , didn't dare to move at all, and kept saying silently in his heart, calm and calm, steady and steady, calm and calm...

In order to minimize the discomfort, Ji Ling raised his head and looked away to distract himself, but the result was unexpectedly I saw Ning Yu sitting in another corner of the restaurant, eating silently by himself.

Hey, it turns out that Ning Yu is also here...

He didn't go back with Brandon?

Looking at Ning Yu, Ji Ling felt even more sad, with a dazed expression, wishing that a basin of cold water would wake Jing Sui up, such a good heartthrob protagonist Shou is in front of you, resolute, brave and upright, with all the advantages that I don't have! You don't like this kind of person, but you want to like me, a vicious waste of money, what's wrong with you? !

Jing Sui was keenly aware of Ji Ling's absence, followed his gaze, and saw Ning Yu, his eyes darkened slightly.

Ji Ling remembered the past again.

When will this child let go of his grievances and believe that he really likes him and has nothing to do with Ning Yu?

A look of powerlessness flashed across Jing Sui's eyes. Actually, he had never had any nominal relationship with Ning Yu in this life. It was just that he praised Ning Yu a little in order to win people's hearts, but that was only for the public. watch.

But even if it was just like this, it was enough to make the young man sad and disappointed. What's even worse... Carlos insisted on this point and kept attacking him with rumors.

But Jing Sui couldn't blame anyone. After all, it was his fault. It was his neglect that hurt him first, which gave Carlos an opportunity to take advantage of.

Even if the damage was only a little bit, the resulting crack is already so irreparable...

Thinking of what he did in his previous life, Jing Sui felt pain in his heart. He greedily looked at the side face of the young man, feeling lucky for the first time in his heart, Thankfully... thankfully that hasn't happened yet.

It's a good thing you don't know those things yet.

Otherwise, I'm afraid I won't have the chance to hug you so close again, right?

He is like a despicable liar, concealing those unbearable facts, pretending that nothing happened, using the current disguise to deceive the sympathy of his beloved, burying all the self-blame and pain in his heart, and being careful not to be caught by anyone people found out.

Jing Sui lowered his eyes, and the emotions in his eyes fluctuated slightly.

In order to get rid of Jing Sui as soon as possible, Ji Ling behaved very obediently, jumped off his body after eating some casually, and said with a blushing face, "I'm full."

Jing Sui hid the emotion in his eyes, and looked at him with a smile, Said: "Really?"

Ji Ling nodded vigorously.

Jing Sui felt that he was just shy, but he didn't expose it. Instead, he patted his head and said, "Go and have a rest, we'll be there in the afternoon."

............

Ji Ling finally avoided Jing Sui, stayed in his room and was unwilling to go out, because Jing Sui was everywhere :)

But time passed by, and it was already afternoon.

At four o'clock there was a knock at the door.

Ji Ling stared at the door tightly, for a long time, he did some psychological training for himself, telling himself that it's okay, it's okay, it's just being eaten with tofu, what does it matter! When he was studying, didn't he hang shoulders with his brothers?

Just pretend that Jing Sui is not a human being!

No, just pretend to be in love with an NPC.

As long as he can be resurrected and go home, this grievance is nothing! Immediately, great pride surged in Ji Ling's heart, like a warrior throwing his head and blood!

Gathering his courage, he stepped forward and opened the door.

Jing Sui is dressed in casual clothes today, with a slim iron gray dress wrapping his perfect body, wide shoulders and narrow waist, straight and slender legs, long black hair tied behind his head, smiling golden eyes, and said to Ji Ling: "Let's get off the boat." ."

Ji Ling let Jing Sui hold his hand, and finally got off the starship after many days.

Looking up, he couldn't help showing a look of surprise.

This planet is too beautiful...

In fact, Xianyunxing has always been quite famous, just like the blue sea star that Carlos gave him, it belongs to the famous beautiful planet, but whether it is the previous life or this life, Ji Ling is busy Buried in the task, focused on going home, and not in admiring the beauty of the world.

Looking at the boundless clouds in front of me at this moment, there are mountain peaks standing in the clouds, and there are various buildings like fairy palaces on the mountain peaks, it is really like a fairyland.

How should I put it... This place is a bit like the fairy world in Xianxia novels, and Jing Sui's huge starship comes from the world of science fiction. The huge starship stops above the fairy cloud star, like a collision between science fiction and fantasy.

But there is no doubt that the power of science fiction in this world is stronger, because Xianyunxing is only one of the territories of the empire. Even if the people on this planet are born strong and beautiful, they are no match for the nobles of the empire who have undergone countless years of evolution. Surrender to the strong.

In the distance, a small boat came floating from the sea of ​​clouds. The man in white on the boat bowed down respectfully as an invitation gesture. He has pointed ears and jewel-like pupils, and is an aborigine of this planet.

Jing Sui just glanced at the other party lightly, turned around and took Ji Ling's hand, and said with a smile, "I'll take you to a place."

The man in white drove the small boat and drifted slowly into the sea of ​​clouds. Looking down from the side of the ship, ten oars on each side of the ship were paddling in the air, bringing up a gust of airflow, I don't know what kind of technology it is... He looked into the distance again, and there were layers of mountains in the sea of ​​clouds , Some mountain peaks are still surrounded by colorful lights...

It's really like a dream, and it's so beautiful! The earth boy opened his mouth wide.

Although the earth also has various holographic projection technologies, nothing compares to the real shock of seeing it with your own eyes.

Jing Sui sat on the side, looked at Ji Ling with a smile and stared at Chu like a curious baby, and decided in his heart to take Ji Ling out more in the future. The beautiful scenery of the empire has become more beautiful, and this child always stays Di Xing, spending all day with that group of dudes, would spoil a good child, so why not let him stay by your side.

And that way you won't have time to think about it.

Ji Ling looked outside intently, not knowing that he was the scenery of Jing Sui. Slowly, the boat docked on the side of a mountain.

Jing Sui came over and said to Ji Ling, "We're here."

They walked up the stone steps, Jing Sui held Ji Ling's hand firmly all the way, Ji Ling's face was red, although he was very against Jing Sui in his heart, I don't want to get close to him, but I am really curious about this fairy cloud star, and I want to take a look, and besides, my current personality doesn't allow him to go too far... So I just turned my eyes away and pretended not to care.

Jing Sui looked sideways at Ji Ling's awkward and shy appearance, and a smile flashed across his eyes.

Not long after, he took Ji Ling to a wide platform made of jade-like material on the top of the mountain. This platform should have a long history, and there are mottled marks on it. Standing on it, you can see the boundless sea of ​​clouds below, which is beautiful. Spectacular and dangerous, it always gives people a feeling of stepping on the void, as if they will fall into the abyss if they are not careful.

Ji Ling looked at this curiously, annoyed that he couldn't take some pictures to take back home, just like going on a trip without taking pictures, it's a pity in life.

At this time, he suddenly heard Jing Sui's clear and deep voice: "This is called Xianyuantai, and it's the place where Xianyunxing's couples made an agreement." Ji Ling: ...Your Majesty, is it really okay for you to fall in love like

this

? As the head of a country, can you think of something serious?

Ji Ling, who was originally immersed in admiring the beautiful scenery, suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable, just like accidentally biting a stone while feasting, suffering from a toothache, thinking that Jing Sui really ruined the atmosphere, who and you are lovers!

Jing Sui turned around and looked at him with lowered eyes, gently raised Ji Ling's face, looked at his dodging shy eyes, let out a chuckle, and suddenly lowered his head to press a kiss on his forehead, slowly and solemnly He said: "The person I like has always been only you."

Ji Ling couldn't help opening his eyes wide.

Jing Sui said word by word: "Whether it's the past or the future, it's the same."

I'm sorry, but now I have the opportunity to say this to you.

But no matter in the previous life or in this life, I only liked you.

Ji Ling's expression was a little numb, and he found that he was not that surprised. Although he really didn't want to admit this fact... But after all, Jing Sui's performance during this period has become obvious that he likes himself.

This is really a bad result, worse than the previous life.

At least in the last life, the mission failed, and Gong and Su were not together, but in this life...he actually made the protagonist Gong fall in love with him, a vicious cannon fodder!

Is there anything more hopeless than this? !

Where did he go wrong?

Why should you like him?

Jing Sui lovingly looked at the young man who seemed so shocked that he forgot to respond, and gently brushed the hair next to his ear, with a low-pitched smile: "Do you know why Xian Yunxing's couple likes to make agreements here? ? Because there is a legend here, as long as the two parties who made the agreement, someone violates the agreement and betrays the other party, they will fall into the abyss forever."

Ji Ling almost wanted to kneel down to Jing Sui, and said no, we don't pay attention to this!

May I treat you as a joke? I don't care if you empathize really!

But looking at the earnest light in Jing Sui's golden eyes, and thinking of his personality, he finally could only tearfully let out a moving voice: "Brother Jing Sui..." I'm sorry, I can't say more,

I There is no way to make an agreement with you!

He turned his head to avoid Jing Sui's sight, wishing he could leave here immediately! Suddenly, he had an idea, and said nonuo: "I'm hungry. Didn't you say that Xianyunxing's food is also famous? Let's go!"

Jing Sui stared deeply at Ji Ling for a moment, and suddenly parted his lips and let out a low smile: "Okay."

He came here just to express his heart to Ji Ling personally, to let him know that he is serious, and he will use time to prove that his feelings for him are not just a whim, so that he no longer has to be uneasy , worry about gains and losses.

Ji Ling blushed, turned around and left, he was really afraid that he would be asked for a kiss by Jing Sui again if he delayed a little longer, he was really afraid... along the way, he had already avoided many times with great

difficulty !

But Jing Sui obviously didn't give up, and even brought him to this kind of place to confess, if this continues, he will really be on the road of falling in love with the hero!

............

Ji Ling was in a dazed and depressed mood along the way, and he remained silent, not daring to look at Jing Sui for fear of revealing his thoughts. It didn't take long for Jing Sui to bring him to a small town at the foot of the mountain. The buildings here are all made of beautiful colored stones, and the roofs are all with sharp corners, which looks like a scene from a fairy tale.

Jing Sui has already reserved a place in a restaurant here. It is said that this is the most famous restaurant in Xianyunxing. The food can only be enjoyed here, because once you leave this town, the original taste will be lost.

This is obviously a scenic spot. In addition to the local residents of Xianyun Star, you can also see many people in other costumes. They are all travelers from other planets or galaxies. Ji Ling also saw some soldiers on starships. For some reason, they also took a vacation by the way.

The surrounding atmosphere is really relaxed and cozy.

After Jing Sui made arrangements for Ji Ling, he got up to help him get food and let him sit alone for a while.

Ji Ling glanced over, and suddenly saw Ning Yu and several other soldiers appearing here together, sitting and laughing in another restaurant opposite.

The two were separated by a street, Ning Yu's smiling face was in stark contrast to his own difficulties at the moment, and Ji Ling's eyes suddenly became resentful. As the protagonist, why are you so unbelievable! I'm going to take your husband away, why aren't you angry at all, and you still come out to eat, drink and have fun like a normal person? unacceptable!

Haven't you been attracted by fate and deeply in love with Jing Sui? Be a man with a backbone and go get your lover back!

Ji Ling's eyes were gloomy as he fought alone but was futile and became more and more frustrated.

Seeing Ning Yu sitting there for a while, suddenly got up and left alone, Ji Ling's eyes moved, just as Jing Sui hadn't come back, Ji Ling got up and followed out.

Following the direction Ning Yu left, he turned a corner on the small road ahead, and sure enough, he saw Ning Yu not far away. He was standing in front of a small vendor, probably picking out souvenirs or something.

Ji Ling looked at this scene full of anger, I was so desperate for your love that I almost put myself in it, why are you still in the mood to play casually like this? unacceptable! People are more popular than people.

Ji Ling walked over aggressively, and opened his mouth to express his dissatisfaction, but when he opened his mouth, he was so aggrieved that he didn't know how to say it, because he couldn't talk about what was on his mind

. He stared at him, frowning slightly.

Seeing that Ning Yu had turned his head, Ji Ling looked at each other for a moment, and said stiffly, "Your Majesty won't like you, he has already confessed to me today!" Ning Yu: "..." After Ji Ling finished speaking, he

also

felt It was very inexplicable, his face was burning hot, and he wanted to find a crack in the ground to sneak in... But what else could he say to Ning Yu besides this? Is it possible to tell him directly that you are going to pursue true love, please?

Ning Yu looked at Ji Ling, his emerald green eyes were indescribably complicated, his voice was dull and cold, like a clear spring in a mountain stream, pleasant but full of refreshing coolness, and said: "That and I What does it matter?"

When Ji Ling saw his attitude, his heart turned cold, it's fine that Jing Sui's rebirth who killed a thousand swords didn't take the usual path, but you, as an original protagonist, didn't accept it I like the protagonist Gong, you, you, you, you—

what about the bond of fate that was promised? How can you do this!

Ji Ling was on the verge of crying, seeing Ning Yu's eyes flushed, he felt extremely wronged.

Ning Yu also looked at him.

This kind of show off in front of the other party, and the other party didn't even refute a word, just made himself cry, which is rare in my life.

Ning Yu was silent for a moment, finally sighed softly, and said lightly: "Although this matter has nothing to do with me... But, are you sure His Majesty really likes you?" Ji Ling was in a daze, and looked at

Ning Yu in a daze .

Don't you care at all? What do you mean by saying this all of a sudden?

Suddenly a spiritual light flashed across Ji Ling's head, he opened his eyes wide, could it be... Could it be that Ning Yu actually still cares about Jing Sui? Was it just a proud pretending not to care?

He was pleasantly surprised when he thought of this, it's very possible, with Ning Yu's arrogant personality, even if he likes Jing Sui in his heart, he wouldn't show his timidity in front of his poor pants, he would definitely pretend to be indifferent! Myself - there is still hope!

Ji Ling regained his energy immediately, raised his chin and said vigorously: "Of course Your Majesty really likes me!"

After speaking, he looked at Ning Yu expectantly, wanting to see his reaction.

Ning Yu suddenly raised the corners of his lips, took a step forward, lowered his head and let out a very light laugh next to Ji Ling's ear: "Then I want to see how much he likes you." After he finished speaking

, Just carrying the gadgets I just bought, I passed by Ji Ling, walking cleanly.

Ji Ling stared at Ning Yu's back in a daze for a while, and then his face showed joy.

It's a good sign that Ning Yu threatened him with harsh words, he finally aroused his desire to win! That's it, hurry up and snatch your destined lover back from me, a scumbag!

Thinking of this, he felt that he should still be able to rescue him, so he paused and decided to go back first, otherwise Jing Sui would definitely come looking for him worriedly.

But after a few steps, I suddenly felt something was wrong.

Ji Ling raised his head suddenly, and saw countless meteors falling from the sky. Those beautiful meteors streaked across the sky in long streaks of light, and crashed to the ground. What they brought was terrible destruction, shaking the whole world!

He froze in place and forgot to move, staring blankly at this terrifying scene...

This planet has been attacked...!

This life has changed so much, and the route is completely different, how can I still encounter this kind of attack? !

An anxious look appeared in Ji Ling's eyes, he turned around and ran after recovering, wanting to go back to Jing Sui's side, regretting leaving Jing Sui in his heart, although he really didn't want to be with Jing Sui...but at least Jing Sui's side safe!

Now that the system hasn't come back, he can't just die here!

Ji Ling endured the fear, wishing he could run faster, but suddenly a huge boulder fell from the sky, Ji Ling quickly dodged and fell to the ground, when he looked up and found that the boulder blocked the only path left, his face turned pale.

Then he saw a man wearing a silver mask, short black hair and black eyes, stepping out from the hustle and bustle.

Ji Ling looked at the other party's dark eyes without warmth under the silver mask.

It was cold all over.