Ch 34: Marriage Proposal

Jing Sui stood there, feeling the sting in his mouth and the smell of blood, his whole body was icy cold.

In the young man's beautiful blue eyes, there is no shy love in the past, only a very strange cold hatred, he said in such a ruthless voice, don't touch him.

The dense cracks on the chest began to expand again, trying to tear his heart apart.

Jing Sui wanted to speak, but something stuck in his throat, and he clenched his right hand so hard that he almost pierced his palm, and then he heard his beloved boy say in a sad voice: "I'd rather, you never Like me..."

He couldn't believe that he loved him.

He thinks he's cheating on him, using him, and he... hates him.

Hate his ruthlessness, hate his deceit.

This time, he witnessed the young man walking away from him with his own eyes, and wanted to reach out to grab it, but he couldn't move, and he couldn't even touch the corner of the other party's clothes.

Because he really lied to him, he tried to erase the things of the previous life, and regained the youth in a despicable and selfish way.

So this is his retribution.

Jing Sui closed his eyes in pain, Chu, Carlos... sooner or later, I will kill you with my own hands!

............

Ji Ling fled from the palace in one go, until he walked on the empty street outside, he still felt unreal, that he really... just left Jing Sui like that!

He finally managed to escape from the dead!

However, Jing Sui seemed a little sad and angry, and Ji Ling felt a little uneasy. If it wasn't a last resort, he actually didn't want to hurt Jing Sui.

But...is he really that important to him?

Ji Ling couldn't help recalling the events of his previous life, thinking of Jing Sui's terrible indifference, knowing that he was infatuated with him, but still having the heart to exile himself, and felt that it would be incredible for someone like him to really like him thing?

Ji Ling sighed and returned to his home in a daze.

Although the earth boy really wanted to protect himself, he began to fall into contradictory self-blame. He only wanted to complete the mission from the beginning to the end and did not want to hurt anyone. Every time he was stopped and slapped in the face, he felt so relieved...

When he accepted this task, he really didn't expect it to be so difficult. He thought he could complete the task step by step. QAQ

Mrs. Marina was very surprised to see her son come back in the middle of the night Looking at his son in a daze, he said anxiously: "What's wrong with you, baby?"

Ji Ling didn't want to talk, and didn't want to make his mother worry, so he just said: "Mom, I'm fine."

Mrs. Marina didn't believe it at all, she Looking at the tears that hadn't dried up on Ji Ling's face, she suddenly thought, Jing Sui will not bully her baby again, right? ! She has always known that Jing Sui is lukewarm towards Ji Ling, but Ji Ling likes Jing Sui wholeheartedly, so when Madam Shaman suddenly heard that Jing Sui wanted to keep Ji Ling in the palace for a few days because she liked Ji Ling, she felt very sad. He was very happy for his son, and kept his son without hesitation.

If his son can stay with Jing Sui well and his wish is fulfilled from now on, he can feel at ease, but now it seems that Jing Sui is not sincere? He made his son sad again?

Thinking of this, Mrs. Marina was very angry. If Jing Sui pretended to like Ji Ling but hurt him, this time, even if he didn't care about face, he would go to the palace to seek justice! But now I dare not provoke Ji Ling, so I can only bear the pain in my heart, and said softly: "It's fine, go wash it, your face is stained."

Ji Ling is very glad that Mrs. Marina didn't ask, now He didn't want to stay for a moment longer, so he walked away in embarrassment.

Mrs. Marina watched her son's back leave, her eyes sank, and she turned and left the house.

..................

Ji Ling returned to his familiar room and found that he still likes this place the most. Although it is not his real home, it can give him a little sense of security and comfort in this strange world.

It would be great if... I could go back to my real home, Ji Ling rubbed his eyes.

I don't know how sad my parents are far away on the earth now. Ji Ling's heart is so sore when he thinks of this, his chest is so tight that he can't breathe. Thinking, earlier...and sooner to complete the task.

But he obviously worked so hard and did everything he was supposed to do, but the task was still far away.

When he faced setbacks again and again, it wasn't that he was vulnerable and wanted to give up, but he couldn't. I can't give up... If I give up even myself, there is really no hope at all...

Ji Ling began to shut himself at home.

What he did obviously angered Jing Sui. Although he guessed that Jing Sui would not target him, even if he didn't say it, he would definitely guess that it was Carlos who was sowing discord behind his back, but just recall Jing Sui's terrifying eyes at that time, Ji Ling still had lingering fears, a little scared and a little complicated.

Fortunately, a few days passed, and there was no movement at Jing Sui's side.

He neither came to see himself nor sent any message to himself, as if nothing happened.

Ji Ling slowly breathed a sigh of relief, he felt that he must have made the right bet when he put all his eggs in one basket!

With Jing Sui's arrogant character, it should be his limit to treat him so well because of the guilt of his previous life. If I let him down like this, although I may feel a little sad and angry at first, but after I calm down, I will stop pestering myself, and I will give up on myself and go back to his career line, focusing on political struggles with Carlos for a hundred years.

Very good!

Ji Ling cheered up again. He may not be strong enough, but he will never be easily defeated by setbacks!

Let Jing Sui cool himself first, and try to reduce the sense of presence as much as possible, so that after a while, there may be hope for completing the task.

Ji Ling patiently stayed at home and watched.

It's just that during this period of time, Ji Ling felt that Mrs. Marina's eyes on her were always a little strange. She seemed hesitant to speak, as if she wanted to say something but was afraid of provoking herself, which made Ji Ling feel baffled... Today Ji

Ling After taking a nap, he suddenly found that his communicator was blown up, and almost all his friends sent messages to him and asked him: You can check it online! What's the matter with you and Your Majesty? Your Majesty confesses to you!

Damn it, right?

Ji Ling suddenly woke up from the fright, and quickly turned on the Internet, but when he saw it, his vision was completely dark, as if he had been hammered in the heart, and almost spit out a mouthful of blood.

Jing Sui unexpectedly, impressively, on his never-touched personal homepage, Aite said to himself: I am sincere to you.

This is also the only piece of information on Jing Sui's personal homepage.

If he wasn't sure that no one in this empire would dare to steal Jing Sui's account, he would have suspected whose prank it was.

Ji Ling was dumbfounded.

Brother, what are you doing? I listened to the instigation of Carlos and did that. You are so shameless, but you still refuse to give up. Don't you worry about the consequences of your actions? !

If you go on like this... I will think that I am your true love orz,

if you don't make a show, you will become a blockbuster, it will kill you.

Ji Ling checked the Internet and found that this incident has completely caused a sensation in the empire, and there are all kinds of unbelievable voices on the Internet: their wise and mighty emperor, his majesty, even publicly posted on his personal homepage to the well-known imperial trousers. Ji Ling confessed.

Because of Jing Sui's words, countless rumors were self-defeating.

People on the Internet no longer believe the rumors about Qianjing Sui and Ning Yu's scandal. After all, compared to those gossips, this is the real steel stone hammer! What His Majesty likes is not Ning Yu, but Ji Ling! This can also explain why His Majesty did not hesitate to violate the rules to save Ji Ling in the duel field.

Immediately afterwards, the soldiers who participated in the battle in the Nador galaxy began to testify online, proving His Majesty's true love for Ji Ling. they sit.

Overnight, people on the entire Internet were saying that Ji Ling was His Majesty's true love.

Ji Ling was in a trance, unable to sleep or eat. Just when he thought this was the worst situation, something worse happened.

Although the public opinion on the Internet has turned towards Ji Ling, thinking that Ji Ling is Jing Sui's official partner, there are still a small number of Ning Yu fans who are not reconciled. They insist on saying that Jing Sui is also interested in Ning Yu. Find out all kinds of magnifications and forcibly distort interpretations to prove that Ning Yu and Jing Sui have an affair! It has been proved from countless angles that Ji Ling is not as good as Ning Yu's one finger, His Majesty must still like Ning Yu!

As a result, Ning Yu, who had been silent before, suddenly sent a message this time, saying: Rumors stop with wise men.

Ning Yu's words are tantamount to completely denying that he has any relationship with Jing Sui, and clearly stating that the previous scandals are not true, and he has never mixed Jing Sui's feelings.

This sentence made the last doubters disappear.

People on the Internet began to be obsessed with Jing Sui and Ji Ling's incredible sweet love story of the century, and Ning Yu was no longer in this story.

Ji Ling was completely dumbfounded. As the protagonist, why do you act like you don't want to get involved with the protagonist Gong at all, and act like you want to fulfill our love? This is wrong! Didn't you say harsh words last time, saying that you want to see how much Jing Sui likes me...

If this continues, Ning Yu will become a passerby.

Ji Ling was really desperate.

This morning when he got up from the bed, he found several golden strands of hair falling off his pillow. He twisted his hair sadly and his eyes were dull... He was so worried that he lost his hair. If he continues like this, he will not grow old Are you going bald early?

So what did he do wrong to meet such a protagonist? They were born to overcome him, right?

I used to naively thought that they were the only reliable good friends, but now I realize that it was a big mistake, and I might as well fall for those villains!

............

Just when Ji Ling was extremely tired, another unexpected guest ushered in.

Wen Yan is here.

Ji Ling has no intention of dealing with Wen Yan at all. After encountering a series of collapsed plots, he is already a bit broken. After all, Wen Yan came from a grassroots background. He is not as powerful as Carlos and Jing Sui, so what if he is a villain? If he dared to kill himself in his own home, he would definitely face annihilation, and he didn't think Wen Yan would do such a stupid thing.

So, Ji Ling - he is not afraid of him!

He looked coldly at the silver-haired man in front of him, and said impatiently, "What are you doing here?"

Wen Yan looked at the young man's indifferent eyes, which were always glowing with warmth, even when he was arrogant. , at this moment, it was gray, with a disheartened appearance that he no longer cared about everything, and suddenly his heart ached like a twist.

He has already figured out what happened, and he hates Carlos for disrupting the situation, and hates Jing Sui for not protecting the boy well. After giving up so much, I finally decided to give him my beloved boy, but he made the boy sad.

Wen Yan suppressed the painful emotions in his heart, his black eyes were dark and worried, and said to Ji Ling seriously: "Don't trust Carlos, he lied to you, His Majesty is sincere to you." Ji Ling

: ? ? ?

Are you caring too much? What does my relationship problem have to do with you? And now when he hears someone urging him to be with Jing Sui, he instinctively resists, and refuses to listen to bastard's chanting!

Ji Ling immediately looked at Wen Yan with red eyes, and said coldly: "Uncle Carlos will not lie to me, he is the one who has always been nice to me." Wen Yan was very anxious, Carlos'

hypocritical A despicable person who pretends to be nice to Ji Ling on the surface, but secretly does anything ruthless. He is the one who will hurt Ji Ling.

Wen Yan said in a deep voice: "It is not His Majesty who betrayed you, but Carlos. This is a fact."

Ji Ling said: "Then show me the evidence."

Wen Yan: "..."

Ji Ling sneered , with sad eyes: "You have no evidence, right? Why do you all slander Uncle Carlos."

Wen Yan said with difficulty: "No..."

Ji Ling raised his hand and wiped his eyes, as if he was heartbroken , with fragile eyes on his pale face: "That's enough, I know it in my heart. Your Majesty won't like me at all, I'd rather he be like before... that way, at least I can still deceive myself that he might like me one day But why did he lie to me like this? What did he think of me?"

Wen Yan looked at the young man in such pain and despair, and felt that his heart would be cut into countless pieces. He wanted to comfort me, but suddenly couldn't Go on, continue to defend Jing Sui... Because in the last life, Jing Sui hurt the boy like that, and he was the one who hurt him the most.

In fact, he didn't deserve to have a boy at all.

If Ji Ling didn't love him wholeheartedly, if he didn't want Ji Ling to be happy, how could he be willing to let him go?

He looked at the teardrops in the corners of the young man's eyes, and the desperately restrained emotions in his chest struggled unwillingly again, as if they wanted to break through the ground.

Wen Yan suddenly raised his hand, gently wiped away Ji Ling's tears, and said in a hoarse voice, "Don't cry." At

this moment, a despicable thought came to his mind again, if the boy really doesn't like Jing Sui, he will Is there a chance too? Although Carlos is so hateful, but... Hasn't he ever had such an idea?

Carlos just did what he wanted to do but couldn't bear to do.

Ji Ling felt Wen Yan's cool fingers, but he didn't expect him to make such a sudden action. Wen Yan has always been courteous and courteous, never doing such a thing? He turned his head subconsciously, avoiding Wen Yan's fingers, and then looked at Wen Yan's dark eyes, feeling inexplicably terrified.

Wen Yan was slightly taken aback, then withdrew his hand as if nothing had happened, and whispered: "Sorry."

Ji Ling was a little uneasy. Although he told himself just now that he didn't need to be afraid of this person, Wen Yan just now really gave him a dangerous feeling. It feels like this guy isn't planning on himself again, is he? Ji Ling couldn't read this man's mind.

People with unknown purposes are sometimes the scariest.

Just when Ji Ling was a little nervous, Wen Yan bowed his head and said respectfully: "I'll take my leave first. If you have anything to do, just tell me." Then he turned and

left.

Ji Ling looked at Wen Yan's leaving back, and let out a slow breath. Are you afraid? In fact, I'm still a little scared :)

..................

After another two days, there is basically only one kind of public opinion on the Internet. Everyone says that Ji Ling and Jing Sui are true love, because the banquet that night also happened When the news got out, the nobles saw with their own eyes how much Jing Sui doted on Ji Ling, and no one believed it if it wasn't true love.

Ji Ling was so upset that he could only turn off the internet and turn a blind eye. The only good thing was that Jing Sui never showed up. It was the only consolation for him not to have to face Jing Sui directly.

One afternoon, when Ji Ling was lying on the bed in a daze, Mrs. Marina suddenly came over and pulled him up from the bed. After freshening up, he dragged him to the living room. Confetti, everyone's noisy welcome sounded in the living room.

Ji Ling: "..."

Mrs. Marina took her son's hand and said lovingly, "Honey, I have called all your friends here. Have fun at home today."

Ji Ling: "..."

It's a crime, I don't want to see anyone now, okay? As one of the protagonists of the whole people's gossip, when he met those countless pairs of curious sparkling eyes, he was so bitter that he wanted to bump his head to death.

However, he looked into Mrs. Marina's concerned and worried eyes, endured and endured, and finally said helplessly: "Thank you, Mom."

Mrs. Marina breathed a sigh of relief, she was really worried about Ji Ling, Ji Ling went home That night she went aggressively to the palace, only to find that Mrs. Shaman was already waiting for her.

As a result, he was aggressive when he went, and dejected when he came back. This incident is really not Jing Sui's fault.

Moreover, Mrs. Shaman repeatedly assured that Jing Sui was sincere to Ji Ling and would definitely give her an explanation. Then she saw the news on the Internet that Jing Sui actually showed his love in public. It is obvious that he is sincere, because Jing Sui, who has always been concerned about his image, can't make fun of such things.

Mrs. Marina also let go of her doubts, and began to hate Carlos for disrupting the situation, making her baby sad.

Moreover, Mrs. Shaman also told her not to provoke Ji Ling now. This matter has to be done slowly. Mrs. Marina refrained from talking to her son, but what worried her was that even if Jing Sui did this, I didn't see Ji Ling getting happy either, isn't this enough to prove Jing Sui's intentions?

After much deliberation, she had no choice but to call Ji Ling's friends to her home for a reunion. Maybe if there were more people, she would be happier?

How much the baby used to like to be lively.

Mrs. Marina stroked her son's head, and said softly: "Mom is leaving first." Then she turned and left, wanting to leave some space for her son to feel comfortable.

Ji Ling didn't know that Mrs. Marina had thought so much. If she knew, she might have to vomit blood. Looking at a group of curious friends, he felt dizzy.

Ross looked at Ji Ling adoringly: "Ji Shao, His Majesty really likes you."

Deng Dong also exclaimed: "We all saw that day, His Majesty puts you on top of his heart, I have never seen His Majesty treat a person so well!" Ji Ling had a toothache, his eyes were depressed, "Stop talking.

"

Ross He and Deng Dong both looked at Ji Ling suspiciously, wondering why he had such an expression, could he be unhappy?

Ji Ling didn't want to admit his love affair with Jing Sui at all, denying it was his last stubbornness, and said bravely, "I'm not with His Majesty.

" The little friends who listened to the gossip were shocked! Who in the entire Emperor Star doesn't know that Ji Ling deeply loves His Majesty? Now that His Majesty is showing his love in public, he actually behaved indifferently, and even said that they were not together. Did they hear hallucinations? ? ? Does this mean rejecting His Majesty's confession? ? ?

At this moment, a deep and elegant voice came from the side, echoing clearly in the hall, "That's right."

Everyone turned their heads, and then they were all stunned in shock. What's going on? How could Grand Duke Carlos suddenly appear here? ? ?

The servant next to Carlos also had a headache, he was just a servant, how could he stop Grand Duke Carlos? Grand Duke Carlos suddenly wants to visit Ji's house, that's something no one can control!

Ji Ling was also shocked, and looked suspiciously at Carlos who suddenly appeared.

With a smile on his elegant and deep face, Carlos came to Ji Ling's side and looked at him tenderly, "I've heard some rumors outside these days, and I'm very worried about you, so I came here to take a look." Ji

Ling :...

He didn't know what Carlos was up to, but after thinking about it, since he had already used Carlos as an excuse in front of Jing Sui, he might as well just act the show to the end, just to take this opportunity to dispel the rumors, so Ji Ling told Ka Luos Ross showed a pale smile and said, "Uncle Carlos."

Ross, Deng Dong: ...

A group of friends were like shivering chickens, they didn't dare to make a sound at all, watching the scene of tenderness between Carlos and Ji Ling in fear.

Everyone knows that Carlos and His Majesty are incompatible, but Ji Ling, as His Majesty's true love, would deny his relationship with His Majesty, and show intimacy with Grand Duke Carlos instead? It's ridiculous!

What great gossip did they see today? You won't be murdered, will you? !

Ji Ling didn't care what other people thought. He looked at Carlos with moist eyes, and seemed to be depressed, but he still said softly, "Don't worry, I'm fine.

" Pale and tired, filled with pity in his heart, he put his arms around his shoulders, let him lean into his arms, and comforted him softly: "Don't be brave, if you are really sad, you can come to me, I will always be by your side."

Ji Ling Ren let Carlos hold him, his eyes drooped, biting his lips and not speaking.

Everyone: ...

No, what did they see today? Seeing that Ji Ling put a cuckold on His Majesty the Emperor, is the target still Grand Duke Carlos? !

Help, they don't want to die!

Is it too late to poke my eyes out now? !

Ji Ling looked up at the terrified eyes of the crowd, thinking that the scene was almost over, so he stood up and said, "I'm tired, I'm going back to rest first." Everyone didn't dare to say anything, as quiet as a chicken

.

Only Carlos stood up, smiled and said dotingly: "I'll take you back."

Ji Ling returned to his room, wanting Carlos to leave. He didn't dare to take Carlos lightly. He came here on purpose to make things difficult for Jing Sui, but he happened to need him too, so he simply acted on the occasion. He and Carlos were just using each other because they had a common purpose.

Carlos wanted to hit Jing Sui, but he wanted to get rid of Jing Sui.

Ji Ling turned his head and said softly: "Uncle Carlos, thank you for coming to see me, but I'm really fine."

Carlos looked at the boy's slightly trembling eyelashes, his pale face, and the slender neck exposed from the hem , so fragile, as if the whole person suffered a heavy blow, but he tried hard to pretend that he was strong.

He believed in himself, but... got hurt.

Carlos was full of pain and suffering. He had been enduring all kinds of things before, hoping that the young man would approach him willingly and slowly change. If things hadn't come to this point, he would never have used such means.

But—he was even more unlikely to let go.

In order to get you, I will do whatever it takes.

Carlos stared at Ji Ling tenderly, and sighed: "I know you are a strong child, but what I am worried about now is that His Majesty will not let you go."

Ji Ling looked up in astonishment.

Carlos's eyes were worried: "He directly released such remarks regardless of your wishes, just to create a fait accompli. You are so kind and soft-hearted and adore him, I'm afraid you can't bear to continue to reject him... He doesn't have to do anything, he can do it easily This method of forcing you to return to his side really chills me."

Ji Ling: "..."

He thought that Jing Sui might not really mean that, but he still pretended to be injured in a trance, his eyes flickering , seems to have been unable to continue to bear more.

Carlos sighed again, with regret in his voice: "I thought about it later, maybe I did something wrong. If I don't expose this fact, if His Majesty can always pretend to like you, even if it's fake...at least That way you won't be sad."

He looked at Ji Ling, and in his deep brown eyes, there was an extremely complicated emotion of regret and struggle: "I'm sorry."

Ji Ling was stunned, what kind of acting king is this, you are going for Oscar of it? ? ?

When a performer has a good counterpart, it's easier to be led into a performance!

Ji Ling subconsciously began to follow the play, crying, his voice choked up: "Uncle Carlos, you don't have to say sorry to me, he is the one who lied to me, you are just worried that I will get hurt, I know all about it!" Carlos

revealed With gratified and moved eyes, he looked at Ji Ling lovingly, and said in a low voice: "Anyway, this is the end of the matter, and I will not give him another chance to persecute you and hurt you." Ji Ling really wanted to say yes, yes, yes

. Believe it all, okay?

As a result, Carlos was seen slowly kneeling on one knee in front of him.

Ji Ling was really frightened at this moment, unable to make any movements at all, stiff like a stone statue, let Carlos raise his right hand in a daze, bowed his head and kissed gently.

The man with an elegant and deep face raised his head and looked at him with extremely dark eyes, his thin lips parted slightly, and he made a low, hoarse and magnetic voice, and solemnly promised: "Please give me a chance to protect you...to be my wife, okay Is it?"

Ji Ling:? ? ?