Chapter 7: Military Department

Wen Yan, who has always been spoiled and not surprised, changed his face because of a humiliating remark from Ning Yu!

Ji Ling Dao is really still the protagonist's aura is easy to use, I would rather endure the humiliation than see Ning Yu being humiliated in the slightest, finally can't bear it, right? He raised his head and glared at Wen Yan, pretending to be unhappy and said slowly, "How? You disagree with my words?

Wen Yan pursed his lips tightly and looked into Ji Ling's eyes.

The young man's eyes were bright, and he looked at him stubbornly and unyieldingly.

For a moment, Wen Yan lost his mind for a moment, and after a few seconds, he removed the chill around him, lowered his eyes and said respectfully, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Jealousy had made him lose his proportions, he should have controlled his emotions just now.

Wen Yan didn't want to be disgusted by the teenager knowing the vile and dirty thoughts in his heart now... Or fear.

Ji Ling snorted coldly.

Wen Yan bent down, rested one hand in front of him, and said in a dumb voice: "I'll retire first."

After saying that, he turned and left.

Ji Lingding looked at the direction in which Wen Yan left, until he confirmed that he would not come back, then he patted his chest with reluctance, don't look at his calm and arrogant appearance just now... In fact, I was almost scared to death!

He just wants a little personal time, is he easy?

..................

Wen Yan really did not appear in front of Ji Ling in the next few days, and Ji Ling Meizi thought that his words played a role, and then just need to wait patiently for the plot to unfold.

According to the description in the text, after Ning Yu returned with the army, he met Jing Sui at the palace banquet with Marshal Brandon, and Jing Sui paid special attention to and praised Ning Yu's heroic behavior in battle. This video was hyped by people with hearts and circulated on the star network, and public opinion said that Ning Yu was deeply valued by His Majesty, and fans were reveling on the Internet all day, extremely proud and honored.

Ji Ling knew why Jing Sui deliberately looked at Ning Yu differently, at this time Jing Sui did not like Ning Yu at all, he did this just to show his attitude to the outside world, show his importance and concern for the commoners, in order to reduce the increasing dissatisfaction of the commoners with the nobles.

Jing Sui's behavior is completely a political show, and some discerning people are also clear, but it still does not prevent the general public from buying it, because in a way, it does represent the attitude of the supreme ruler of the empire today.

But the original owner of his body is not clear! He is a stupid and poisonous love brain, seeing that Jing Sui is so kind to a pariah in Ning Yu District, and is provoked by his own dog legs, he immediately ran to the military department to find trouble with Ning Yu in a calm manner, to give this pariah a little color.

Of course, in the end, the slap in the face is not the opposite of being slapped in the face.

Ji Ling was embarrassed every time he thought about it, because in his opinion, the original master's behavior might actually have been used.

Just as Jing Sui wants to win people's hearts through this kind of political show, there are also people who do not want to see Jing Sui succeed and want to make Jing Sui blockage right. So what is the best way to do it? It couldn't be better to suppress Ning Yu.