Ch 31: Forced Kiss

Carlos looked at Jing Sui coldly, and said in a cold voice: "What does your majesty mean?"

Jing Sui's murderous intent was undisguised, and he said slowly: "Isn't it you who put him in such danger?"

Sure enough!

Carlos was angry and furious. Jing Sui held the pot of dirty water on his head in order to retaliate against him for using the scandal to attack him. His voice contained anger, and he shouted in a deep voice: "It's too late for me to protect him. How could it possibly put him in danger!"

Jing Sui sneered: "Is it because you know what's in your head?"

Carlos sneered: "You're talking nonsense!"

He ignored Jing Sui, but looked at Ji Ling, his eyes Solemnly said: "Xiao Ling, don't believe those words, I will never hurt you."

Ji Ling said in his heart, I believe you, you are a very bad old man, this is what Gabriel said himself! Could he still frame you? And it's not the first time you've done something like this.

He blinked, and suddenly showed a sad and disappointed expression, and said: "I don't want to believe it, but that person...he told me it was you..."

Carlos was slightly startled, and finally showed a surprised look: "Add Bailie?"

Ji Ling nodded cautiously, as if unwilling to believe this fact, with tears in her eyes, she choked up and said: "Uncle Carlos...is it really you?"

Carlos looked into Ji Ling's eyes Chu, who was so sad and sad as a young man, but still with little hope, asked him: Is it really you?

At this moment, he couldn't even think about why Gabriel wanted to frame him.

The sudden dull pain hit his heart, instantly bringing him back to that dark and silent night in his previous life, the scene where the young man questioned him sadly, so desperate, and unwilling to give up his last hope... At that time, he had no way to tell him --not me.

That was the one thing he regretted the most and suffered the most.

But this time, he can answer him in the affirmative.

Carlos said slowly: "It's not me."

He stretched out his hand to Ji Ling, and in his brown eyes, there was an extremely deep and serious look, and he repeated word by word: "No, yes, me. "

But... this time the boy didn't respond to him.

Because this time, he was held in Jing Sui's arms.

Pain finally appeared in Carlos' eyes, and the dark emotions of jealousy in his heart bit his heart like a poisonous snake. The venom made his blood cold. He was reborn, but even if he did so much, he couldn't change it. result? Can't get the only one you want too?

He does not allow such a result.

Carlos's hand holding the cane tightened suddenly, and the breath around him suddenly became terrifying. His eyes froze and he moved slightly, but just as he raised his arm, suddenly a cold gust of wind blew across his cheek! Carlos jerked his head to one side, and took a step back to avoid Brandon's fist!

That tall and ruthless man stood in front of him like a god of war, looking at him with undisguised hostility in his gray pupils!

And Wen Yan took a step forward at some point, and the cold light in the phoenix eyes fell on him in an instant.

Carlos took a deep breath, looked past Brandon and Wen Yan, and finally landed on Ji Ling who was tightly guarded by Jing Sui in his arms, and slowly suppressed the violence in his eyes.

Now is not the right time.

But do you think you can succeed in this way? But don't be too happy... Carlos's lips slowly curled into a cold smile, he turned around suddenly, and left here without delay.

Seeing Carlos finally leave, Ji Ling breathed a sigh of relief, his face turned slightly pale.

Carlos has been pretending to be a handsome and gentle gentleman in front of him, so that he almost forgot the essence of Carlos... The violent intention that Carlos suddenly revealed just now really shocked him, while Brandon and Carlos Although it was only for a moment in the missed fight, the terrifying aura it brought up still made him tremble and fear.

Terrible, are these still people?

This is a group of monsters in human skin, right?

It is no exaggeration to kill yourself with one punch!

Go home, must go home!

Ji Ling got out of Jing Sui's arms, and was thinking about how to say goodbye to Jing Sui. Wen Yan, who had been silent just now, stood up and bowed his head respectfully to Ji Ling: "Master, I'm here to pick you up." Ji

Ling Ling's eyes lit up, and it was the first time that he felt that this sinister and cunning villain was very considerate. Although he didn't know what his purpose was, he did relieve him, so he nodded and said: "Okay.

" Jing Sui said, "I—"

But after he had just said a word, Jing Sui pulled him back heavily, and bumped into the man's firm embrace. Just as he was losing his mind, he saw Jing Sui's handsome face approaching him. He smiled lightly in his ear and said, "Going in such a hurry?"

Ji Ling felt Jing Sui's scorching breath fall on his ear, and his face suddenly became hot again, feeling uncomfortable all over, and almost bit his tongue stuttering: "I've been out for so long, mom and dad should be worried..."

Jing Sui looked at the boy's shy face, a faint blush appeared on his fair skin, so alluring, he really didn't want to let go, he wanted to keep him all the time By my side... But this reason is really irresistible.

The little guy probably wanted to run away from him a long time ago. Although he said he liked him, kept provoking him, and pretended to be arrogant...but he was actually more shy and shy than anyone else.

Once he was really close, he hid faster than anyone else, like a frightened rabbit.

How can it be so cute?

Jing Sui rubbed his ears and temples reluctantly for a long while, seeing that the young man's face had turned red and hot, he finally let go of his hand and said with a smile, "Okay." Ji Ling finally escaped from Jing Sui's arms, and walked out without looking back

. .

Terrible, terrible!

What crime did he do to face such a group of reborn guys? ! Why is it so difficult to do a task honestly? !

.........

Wen Yan silently followed behind Ji Ling, escorting him into the car.

Looking at the young man's shy and uncomfortable appearance, as if he was still immersed in the intimacy with Jing Sui just now... He suppressed all the pain and jealousy in his heart.

Jing Sui seems to really like Ji Ling a little bit, this thing is a bit beyond Wen Yan's expectation, but even if he doesn't want to, he has to admit that it's a good thing, so that the young man can get his wish and be with the person he loves together.

Yes, this is what I hoped for.

It's just that something deeply hidden in the chest seems to be struggling restlessly, trying to break out of the ground.

Wen Yan moved his fingers in front of him slightly, closed his eyes, and told himself, don't forget what you did in your last life.

The same mistakes cannot be repeated.

Can't.

Ji Ling finally returned home. Seeing that Wen Yan didn't follow him ignorantly this time, he seemed to leave in a hurry. Although he was surprised, he was very happy. He felt that the behavior of this big villain was becoming more and more elusive. He deserved to be the most mysterious in the original book. The villain's mind is probably 1800 times, no one can guess, what's the use of wasting time dealing with himself all day long?

But if you can't figure it out, don't think about it. Anyway, Wen Yan has nothing to do with him.

Ji Ling's father and mother had been waiting at home for a long time. Seeing that Ji Ling came back safe and sound, they were extremely pleasantly surprised and relieved, and pulled him up and down to look around.

When they heard the news, Jing Sui had already safely rescued Ji Ling, but despite this, Mrs. Marina was still distressed, hugging her little baby tightly, and said: "Mom has already told you not to go , you are disobedient, what should your mother do if something happens to you?"

Grand Duke Ji Ting also said in a deep voice: "Don't go out in the future."

Ji Ling said embarrassedly: "I'm sorry to make parents worry It's gone."

Mrs. Marina saw her little baby so well-behaved and cute, she fell in love with her heart, touched his head, and said: "You little heartless, just know, next time you can Don't make mom worry."

Ji Ling nodded vigorously!

He didn't expect to be captured again. QAQ

chatted with his parents for a while, and Ji Ling went back to his room alone. Only then did his nerves, which had been tense before, completely relax.

He rolled on the bed and let out a sigh of relief. He was so tired. Acting was really tiring.

............

Ji Ling is like someone who went out to run a spiritual marathon. After finally returning home, he wished to stay at home and sleep until he grew old. The law-abiding youth on earth is really used to this kind of comfortable environment.

And there is another reason why he doesn't want to go out, he doesn't want to see Jing Sui again!

That man is too dangerous, and he always plots against him. The straight man Ji Ling felt very panicked, so he had to resort to evasive methods. As an emperor, you have to fight Carlos every day, as long as I don't go in front of you. Hit, you probably don't have time to think of me...

After all, when I read the book, I didn't think you were a love brain, did you?

With such good hopes, Ji Ling hides at home like a quail, eats with his parents every day, and surfs the Internet when he has nothing to do. His days are so pleasant.

Jing Sui sent him several messages, asking about his health, and inviting Ji Ling to come out to meet him, but Ji Ling refused all of them on the grounds that he would stay at home with his parents.

Then Jing Sui didn't send him any more messages, which made Ji Ling feel that the situation was very good.

Although Jing Sui seemed to like his appearance very much, but he probably only liked it in general, right? And it's out of guilt to make up for it. For such an arrogant emperor, there is absolutely no reason for him to chase and beat him like a penny-pants?

If he refuses a few more times, he may feel weak and impatient.

The more Ji Ling thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case, so he decisively treated Jing Sui coldly! After all, whether it is from the perspective of doing tasks or his own psychological bottom line, it is impossible for him to have that kind of relationship with Jing Sui... The

thrilling days outside have passed for a long time, and I feel more and more that this kind of salted fish life at home is so much. Happiness.

That day, Ji Ling was happily basking in the sun in the yard, eating exquisite pastries prepared by the servants, when suddenly his mother Mrs. Marina came over, pinched Ji Ling's face, and said, "Honey, go change your clothes." , go to the palace with mother."

Ji Ling suddenly became alert, and asked: "Why do you want to enter the palace?"

Mrs. Marina smiled and said: "Your Aunt Shaman misses you, let me take you into the palace for a while. "

Oh, it turned out to be Aunt Shaman, as long as it's not Jing Sui, it's fine, but at this time Ji Ling was in a period of high nervousness, and he refused from the bottom of his heart any situation where he might meet Jing Sui, and didn't want to risk seeing Jing Sui Sui risked entering the palace, so he said: "But I don't want to go out today..."

Mrs. Marina flicked her son's forehead, raised her eyes and said, "If you stay at home, you will get moldy."

In fact, she was looking at her son He always locked himself at home, and didn't even participate in the various activities he liked most before, so he was worried and wanted to take Ji Ling out for a walk. It happened that Shaman invited her yesterday, so he simply decided to bring his son into the palace. Entered the palace.

It is not good for a child's physical and mental health to be bored at home all the time. He must have been frightened outside last time and had a psychological shadow.

Ji Ling really didn't want to enter the palace, so he said stubbornly: "I don't want to go..."

Mrs. Marina clapped her hands, and two servants came over immediately with the clothes. She raised her eyebrows and said, "Help the young master change."

Ji Ling Ling: "..."

Ten minutes later, Ji Ling's eyes dimmed after being forcibly dressed up, and he was dragged into the car by his worried mother.

I kept praying along the way, don't meet Jing Sui, don't meet Jing Sui, don't meet Jing Sui...

By the way, he often went to the palace to see Mrs. Shaman before, but he never met Mrs. Shaman. Jing Sui, definitely not this time!

Ji Ling got out of the car with such good hopes, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw Jing Sui sitting beside Mrs. Shaman, showing him an elegant and gentle smile.

Ji Ling: "..."

What was I thinking just now? He really shouldn't take chances!

Mrs. Marina also saw Jing Sui sitting there at a glance, showing a surprised look. Although Jing Sui is Mrs. Shaman's son, he is also a majestic king of a country, and he doesn't usually appear here often. Sui was considered a junior, but Mrs. Marina didn't dare to trust him, and said with a polite smile: "So your

majesty is here." Jing Sui didn't put on airs towards Mrs. Marina, stood up, nodded and smiled: "Mrs. Marina, Nice to meet you."

Seeing Jing Sui's respect for him, Mrs. Marina was also in a good mood, and said with a smile, "Me too."

Only Ji Ling was in a very bitter mood.

He felt that he must have been tricked, he didn't dare to raise his eyes to look at Jing Sui, and lowered his head pretending to be obedient.

Mrs. Shaman saw Ji Ling's low eyebrows and smooth eyes, she was obviously avoiding Jing Sui's gaze, she felt that the boy was cute and interesting, this child was not so shy when she came to her on weekdays, she really liked Jing Sui, right? As soon as he saw Jing Sui, his attitude changed.

In fact, Jing Sui entrusted her to invite Mrs. Marina and Ji Ling yesterday, and specifically asked not to tell Mrs. Marina that she was there, in order to surprise Ji Ling.

Mrs. Shaman was very surprised at first, because she knew her son very well. She had always been lukewarm to Ji Ling before, and she didn't seem to like Ji Ling very much. Why did she suddenly have a heart for Ji Ling now? Could it be that this expedition finally developed feelings and realized that Ji Ling is good?

If this is the case, it is really a good thing. She is very happy about her son's sudden enlightenment, because she really likes Ji Ling, and she also hopes that Jing Sui can like him. If this cute little guy can often enter the palace to accompany her in the future It would be great.

Compared to Jing Sui, a son who is too calm and unlovable at all, Ji Ling, who is well-behaved and lovely, is so much more likable!

Mrs. Shaman stood by Jing Sui's side without hesitation, ready to lure Ji Ling over with great enthusiasm.

She showed a loving smile, waved to Ji Ling, and said, "Xiao Ling, why don't you come over?"

Ji Ling was so miserable that he couldn't speak, but how could he refuse the enthusiastic Mrs. Shaman? I had no choice but to move over slowly, still not daring to look at Jing Sui, and said nah: "Aunt Shaman."

Mrs. Shaman held Ji Ling's hand, looked at his slightly red ears, and said with a small heart The guy is shy, oh my god, are there still such shy and introverted children among the nobles of the empire now? Just like Treasure Treasure, she usually looks so enthusiastic and unrestrained, but she is actually so timid...

She said lovingly: "I heard that you are in danger when you go out, I am really worried, it's all Jing Sui's fault, I didn't protect you well, and I punished him severely."

Ji Ling: "...No, it doesn't matter."

Mrs. Shaman thought that the little guy is really considerate and kind, my God, such a considerate little guy, why would someone outside call him a slut? She really wanted to tear those people's mouths off, they must all be jealous of how cute her little angel is.

She said with concern: "Don't go out casually again in the future, auntie's worried heart will be broken." Ji Ling: "... well

."

The words and the undisguised love made him dizzy, and his heart was crazily complaining, why don't you be more reserved as the empress dowager? Your desire to match Jing Sui and me is already clearly written on your face! Isn't the empress dowager usually responsible for tearing down the stage and slapping her face?

Why isn't there an evil mother-in-law to beat the mandarin ducks! Why does Jing Sui like me, you seem happier than me? !

How can a waste like me be worthy of your wise and mighty son!

And why do you seem to like me more than Jing Sui? Wake up, he is your son!

Ji Ling was very desperate.

Mrs. Shaman couldn't put it down to the little cutie. What a cute and cute child, she was soft and soft when hugged in vain. Her son hasn't been so cute since he was seven years old, and he doesn't let her get close because he is smelly and hard. She is a little bit reluctant to let Ji Ling go out, but seeing the warning eyes that her son casts on her, she is still in love. She let go of her hand, and touched Ji Ling's head: "I'll talk to Marina for a while, Jing Sui, take Xiao Ling out first."

Jing Sui stood up, smiled and said, "Okay Yes, mother."

Ji Ling: No—

Jing Sui respectfully said goodbye to Mrs. Marina, then took Ji Ling's hand, and led him out without hesitation.

Ji Ling: ...

Now that things have come to an end, he finally understands that Jing Sui and Mrs. Shaman have been working together for a long time, and they planned to trick him into it. Careless, he is really careless!

One misstep becomes eternal hatred!

Jing Sui held Ji Ling's hand and looked at him sideways, his heart full of love and compassion. These days, he has been thinking about him day and night, but it's a pity that the little guy has been avoiding him, he is so shy Already... how can we go on like this?

He endured it patiently and let him stay at home for several days before finally deciding to let his mother coax him into the palace.

Ji Ling was in distress. He was led by Jing Sui and walked forward in a daze. When he saw Jing Sui's palace, he stopped suddenly. He didn't want to go in. The cloud hunting beast was really scary. She stuck out her tongue and yelled at him every time. If it wasn't for acting in the past, she wouldn't even come close to killing him!

But Jing Sui's strength did not allow him to refuse at all, and he directly pulled Ji Ling in.

Ji Ling closed his eyes in fright, but when he opened them again, he couldn't help being taken aback. The yard was empty, and the terrifying monster was not here.

Facing Ji Ling's puzzled gaze, Jing Sui explained in a gentle voice: "It takes up too much space, so it was transported away."

Ji Ling: "..."

I didn't say that, brother, what you said is a bit illogical. It was described in the original book, that is Your favorite pet and you have kept it for ten years, and you only think about taking up space now? ? ?

Cool, too cool!

Jing Sui's eyes were calm and indifferent, as if what he was talking about was just an insignificant matter, he led Ji Ling forward, and said: "By the way, you came here before, and it seems that you haven't turned around properly. Let me show you around ."

After speaking, he began to show Ji Ling around his palace.

He took Ji Ling to visit his bedroom, study room, collection room, and weapon room. Ji Ling had never been in these rooms before. He stood in the yard and said a few words to Jing Sui before leaving.

On the one hand, he has no intention of looking at these things, and on the other hand, Jing Sui is a very territorial person, and he doesn't like others to enter his space at will.

But this time, he did not hesitate to show his living environment in front of Ji Ling, and patiently explained the functions and functions of each room from time to time.

Ji Ling was a little dazed, looking at Jing Sui inexplicably, wondering why he did this.

He tricked him into the palace just to show him around his own palace?

In the end, Jing Sui circled around, took Ji Ling back to a room next to his bedroom, opened the door and said with a smile, "This is a room I specially prepared for you. I want to invite you to stay in the palace for a few days."

Ji Ling: "..."

A short stay? Everyone knows that you are Sima Zhaozhi!

He was so scared that his expression almost changed, he turned his eyes away, and said uncomfortably: "Well, my mother is still waiting for me to go home. She will be worried if she doesn't see me for a day, I'm sorry..." Jing Sui

paused , but unexpectedly did not force it, and seemed to laugh with some regret: "Really? That can't be forced."

Ji Ling didn't expect Jing Sui to agree so readily, and he relaxed a little bit from the heart he had been holding on, wishing he could do it now. He just left, his face turned red, "I, I'll go back first, mom must be waiting impatiently."

Then he turned and left.

It's so suffocating here! Ji Ling thought to himself that he must go back quickly, and he will never be fooled again, and he will not enter the palace if he is killed!

He hurried back to Mrs. Shaman's palace, but saw Mrs. Shaman there alone, without seeing his mother. He couldn't help being stunned for a moment, and said, "Auntie Shaman, where is my mother?" Mrs. Shaman looked at

Ji Ling said lovingly: "Oh, your mother, she went home earlier, so you can stay in the palace for a few days at ease."

Ji Ling almost fainted from darkness.

Just now he told Jing Sui that his mother would not agree, but he was immediately slapped hard on the face. He only went out for less than twenty minutes, and was abandoned by his mother when he came back!

Too much, too much!

Mrs. Shaman looked at Ji Ling's dazed and shocked appearance, and felt pity in her heart. Just in time, she saw Jing Sui coming in from behind unhurriedly, and said with a straight face: "I made a promise with Marina, you must Take good care of Xiao Ling, if he suffers a little bit of grievance living with you, I will not forgive you, do you understand?"

Jing Sui said slowly and seriously: "Don't worry, I will definitely take good care of him."

Sha Mrs. Man stared at him. Although Jing Sui suddenly became enlightened, she was very happy, but after all, Jing Sui had a lot of criminal records before, she still couldn't be completely relieved, but Ji Ling was hurt, so she gave her instructions again carefully, warning: "I will visit often."

Jing Sui showed a helpless look, and said, "No problem."

Madam Shaman was relieved, and said to Ji Ling with a smile: "You can live here as your own home, If someone dares to make things difficult for you, you can tell auntie, and auntie will definitely help you decide."

Ji Ling: "..."

Jing Sui looked at the pitiful appearance of the boy in a trance, like a kitten abandoned by his mother, suddenly left home In an unfamiliar environment, so dazed, pitiful and cute, I couldn't help pressing the corners of my upturned mouth, wishing I could hug him into my arms like this.

He didn't want to hear his mother continue to hug her.
Ji Ling's hand was tightly held by Jing Sui's powerful palm, and the temperature in the other's palm was so hot, powerful and undeniable... He almost choked up, why did he have to stay in the palace for no reason, help!

Seeing that he had returned to the room he escaped from just now, he looked up at Jing Sui's deep golden eyes, swallowed a mouthful of saliva, tried to struggle to his death, and whispered: "Brother Jing Sui, go get busy first, don't worry about me ..."

As a result, Jing Sui suddenly took a step forward.

Ji Ling was taken aback, took a step back, and leaned his back against the window sill. The gauze curtain hanging by the window was gently blown by the wind. When he saw Jing Sui's sight, it gradually became darker, as if there was something Emotions are brewing... legs start to tremble.

The eyes of this person are even scarier than the most terrifying beast, and he is like a prey being targeted.

No, no!

The strong sense of crisis made Ji Ling muster all his courage, and he turned around to run away, but the next second his chin was pinched by a strong hand, and a cool kiss fell on his lips.

Ji Ling's eyes widened suddenly, his body trembled slightly, and he forgot to move for a moment.

Jing Sui pinched the boy's chin with one hand, pressed his shoulder with the other, firmly locked his body under his own, and kissed him lightly. He finally touched the soft lips he had been longing for for a long time.

From an extreme distance, he stared at the boy's eyes, the clear light in them, and the slightly dilated pupils.

So dazed, fragile, and pitiful.

This is the person he has longed for for countless years and for two lifetimes. He has depicted the other person's face in dreams countless times, but when he stretched out his hand, he found that it was just a false illusion, which dissipated with the wind as soon as he touched it.

The boy will never come back.

When he finally realized that he was in love with each other, the pain of regret had tortured him for many years.

And at this moment, he finally touched his beloved young man again, the touch under his hand was warm, he could almost feel the blood flow under the other's skin, and the subtle trembling coming from the palm of his hand... so real

.

The boy is now in front of him, alive, able to speak, breathe, and have emotions.

Pain, regret, paranoia... All kinds of emotions surged in Jing Sui's eyes, and the emotions that had been accumulated in his heart for countless years finally came out vigorously at this moment.

I don't want to continue to endure, and I don't want to give him the opportunity to continue to escape.

Get close to him first, get him.

The expression in Jing Sui's eyes became deeper and deeper, and with a slight force of his fingers, he forced the young man to open his mouth. He stared sharply at the beautiful water-blue eyes, and deepened the kiss without hesitation!