Ch 29: Thinness

The opponent's silver metal mask glowed with a cold light, covering the entire face, only revealing a pair of black indifferent eyes.

Although he only met him once in the last life, Ji Ling will never forget this man... As the man approached step by step, the deepest memory buried in his heart, complex emotions such as anxiety, fear, doubt, incomprehension, trust, etc. resurfaced.

At that time, he was kidnapped by the rebel army on the way back, and when he was about to be desperately killed by the group of villains who hated the nobles, it was this man who suddenly appeared and stopped everything, saved his life, but cruelly killed him. Lock him up and leave him tormented by terror in that dark place.

Although I returned alive in the end, I gradually realized that this person did not want to kill me... But at that time, I was always worried about the terrible memory of being threatened with death.

Really don't want to go through it again.

At this moment, he raised his head and stared blankly at the legendary and mysterious leader of the rebel army in front of him, seeing him appear in front of him again...

Ji Ling wanted to cry without tears.

So the plot has collapsed like this... Why are you still here! Brother, are you following me? !

None of the plots that I wanted to happen happened, and the only plot that I didn't want to continue to happen happened again. At this moment, Ji Ling felt desperate for this malicious world!

As soon as Ji Ling gritted his teeth, he turned around and ran, constantly thinking Jing Sui, help me!

But before he could take a step, he was directly grabbed by the waist by a strong hand, and immediately felt a pain in the back of his neck, and he passed out directly.

............

The whole mountain was shaking, Jing Sui felt the movement and hurried back, but Ji Ling was nowhere to be seen!

He smashed the wall with one punch, with an extremely cold look in his eyes, watching the meteors fall from the sky, these damned rebels...

Jing Sui pressed the communicator, notified the secretary staying on the starship, and commanded in a cold voice: "Send troops down, even if this planet is wiped out, find Ji Ling for me!" .................. The distant Emperor

Star

.

Carlos was sitting in the study when he suddenly heard a noise coming from outside, followed by the door being pushed open.

Anderson was full of anxiety, and while blocking Wen Yan, he said: "Your Excellency Wen Yan, you can't go in."

Carlos raised his eyebrows, looked at Wen Yan's cold eyes, raised his hand to stop Anderson, and said lightly: " Let him in."

Anderson wiped the cold sweat off his brow, stepped aside, bowed and retreated.

Carlos looked at Wen Yan thoughtfully, raised the corners of his lips, and sneered in a low voice: "What a rare visitor, I thought you would never come to see me again."

Wen Yan looked at Carlos coldly, unable to restrain his heart He was so angry that he naively thought that Carlos had changed in this life and would not hurt Ji Ling again, but now he found that he was wrong, this person would not change, the previous forbearance and dormancy were all for this moment, right?

He betrayed Ji Ling again!

Wen Yan's voice was cold: "Where is Ji Ling now?"

Carlos frowned, and said: "I don't know what you mean, Ji Ling should be with His Majesty now." Wen Yan sneered:

"He Yun Xing was captured by the rebels, you should be very clear about this."

Carlos's pupils shrank slightly, his face finally changed, and he said in a deep voice: "I don't know."

Wen Yan can climb to today's position, There are many contacts behind him, and the news is extremely well-informed. He has been paying attention to Ji Ling's situation, so he got the news at the first time, and rushed over immediately, but he did not expect Carlos to deny it.

Wen Yan recalled the events of his previous life, and his tone was cold: "You don't know? Didn't you leak the news to the rebels?"

Carlos listened to his voice, anger gradually appeared in his eyes, and he said word by word: "No, yes, me."

Wen Yan looked directly into Carlos' eyes, but nothing could be seen. Since this person refused to admit it, He would not tell him any clues, he only hated himself for not being capable enough, otherwise he would have killed this person directly.

Although he had broken with Carlos before, Wen Yan didn't want to be an enemy of Carlos, so he just alienated him, but this time was different, he didn't allow anyone to hurt Ji Ling.

No one is allowed to sacrifice Ji Ling as a pawn.

Wen Yan's chest rose and fell slightly. He took a deep look at Carlos, and his voice was cold with a hint of chill: "If there is anything wrong with him, I will not let you go." After speaking, he turned and left

.

Carlos stood there watching Wen Yan leave. For a long time, a cold look appeared in his eyes, and he swung the things on the table with one hand, and his tense face showed an almost uncontrollable rage!

Gabriel...

Carlos closed his eyes and opened them again, clenched his right hand tightly, and let out a breath slowly. He was powerless in Emperor Star, and he only hoped that Jing Sui could be of some use this time and bring back his boy intact.

As for Gabriel, that nasty hide-and-seek guy, he will find him out sooner or later.

The reason why he has always tolerated the existence of Gabriel and the rebels in the last life, and did not kill them all, is because he did not really take them seriously. Those rebels who are not good enough are just some clowns. The bottom line is bound to be brutally wiped out. As for Gabriel, although he was a bit tricky, he didn't dare to show his face after all.

With Carlos' status, there is absolutely no reason to argue with an exile himself, not to mention that the existence of the rebels is not useless. In fact, both he and Jing Sui want to use these rebels.

If those rebels only know how to hate nobles and kill innocent people indiscriminately, and if that Gabriel is a brave man, then he has enough reasons to encourage Jing Sui to send troops to suppress those rebels bloodily and continue to stabilize the rule of the nobles status, in order to deter those greedy civilians.

If the rebels and Gabriel are sensible enough to seek their own interests reasonably, then they will become the help and excuse for Jing Sui to push new reforms.

Facts have proved that Gabriel is a wise man, so in the last life, he prevented his subordinates from killing Ji Ling and put Ji Ling back safely. The purpose was not to intensify the conflict and start a war, because he is very aware of the current resistance The army is still very weak, and it is not enough to fight against the huge empire. It is tantamount to hitting a stone with a pebble. No matter how strong he is, he can't change the world.

Jing Sui obviously understood this too, so he turned a blind eye to the existence of the rebels and let them continue to survive outside. For Jing Sui, he doesn't care who Gabriel is, all he cares about is the existence of this person and whether he can be used by him.

And Gabriel also understands this. He seems to be acting erratically and murderously, but he is actually a very calm and rational person.

They are using Gabriel, and Gabriel is also using them. This is a dangerous chess piece that neither he nor Jing Sui can control, a double-edged sword that may turn back at any time.

But because of this, Carlos didn't understand why Gabriel would do this in this life.

Is he crazy? Does he want to start a war?

Carlos' eyes changed.

You who claim to be the messenger of God, what do you want to do this time?

If something really happens to Ji Ling, I will definitely not spare you, and I will definitely dig three feet to find you and tear you to pieces!

...............

Ji Ling woke up in a daze, rubbed his eyes, and found that he was locked in a dark room where he could not see his fingers.

Under the body is the cold metal ground.

His heart was beating very fast, thumping, his palms were covered with cold sweat, and he recalled the terrible experience in his previous life.

But this time was a little different from the last time. Last time he was captured by the rebels. Gabriel was not there at the beginning, but only appeared later when he was about to be killed.

This time, Gabriel appeared directly and took him away. He never saw other rebels until he was locked up.

This made Ji Ling heave a sigh of relief. Although Gabriel is very scary, at least he is a rational leader! Instead of those ordinary rebels who crazily hated nobles, those people just wanted to kill themselves cruelly.

When Ji Ling was first arrested, Ji Ling was very shocked and surprised. Now that he calmed down and thought about it, he realized that it was not that surprising. This shows that Carlos still followed the old path of his previous life, betraying himself to the rebels, trying to challenge him with his own death. Started a war and put pressure on Jing Sui.

Thinking of this, Ji Ling cursed that old bastard a hundred times in his heart! He thought that he was so kind to him after his rebirth, and that he would never cheat himself again in this life. It seemed that he was thinking too much, and he shouldn't have hope for such a big villain!

Bad guys really don't become better just because they are reborn.

Ji Ling took a deep breath and told himself that this was the second time he had experienced this incident, so he had to be calm. He had dealt with Gabriel once before, and although he didn't say a few words, he believed that Gabriel's As a human being, you will not kill yourself! Killing himself won't do him any good either, the current rebel army is simply not enough to provoke the empire.

But... this is exactly what puzzled him. Since Gabriel didn't want to start a war, why did he want to arrest himself this time?

He shouldn't have done that.

Thinking of this, Ji Ling felt a little uneasy, but now he can do nothing but wait.

I don't know how long it has passed. In the dark room, I can only hear my own breathing. In such a lonely and dark environment, Ji Ling's mood began to become anxious again. At this moment, he finally heard footsteps.

The light coming in from the suddenly opened door made Ji Ling narrow his eyes instinctively.

The harsh light made his eyes a little sour. He raised his head, his vision slowly changed from blurred to clear, fixedly staring at the tall and cold man with a silver mask in front of him. Looking at him, he said: "You, why did you arrest me? What do you want to do?"

The man didn't speak, but just approached him step by step, looking down at him, as if admiring something interesting.

Ji Ling bit her lip nervously.

After a while, he heard a hoarse voice from under the man's silver mask, as if he had been burned by fire, and said with a smile, "Why should I arrest you..." He paused, and the tone was meaningful, "Because Carlos told us , You are a very valuable person."

Ji Ling's pupils shrank suddenly, and his eyes widened in shock, and then his eyes were filled with fear, and his lips trembled.

If the fear just now was feigned, now it is a real fear!

This plot is wrong, why did Gabriel answer his question so directly? Shouldn't he just ignore himself like in the last life? Why do you want to tell me who is behind the scenes? So straightforward... You are in the rhythm of killing people!

Ji Ling was about to cry, he suddenly realized that things have changed so much in this life, so did Gabriel change too? Will he want to kill himself this time? Who can guarantee that this Gabriel is still the Gabriel from the previous life? !

Jing Sui and Carlos who killed a thousand swords, don't you think I'm innocent after fighting back and forth?

Ji Ling's hands trembled slightly, his voice was also very stiff, and he said with red eyes, "You, you lied to me, Uncle Carlos could not have treated me like this..." "Really?" Gabriel let out a strange

sound With a laugh, he took a step forward, bent down to look into Ji Ling's eyes, and said in a playful and hoarse tone, "So you trust him so much..."

Ji Ling was shrouded in the shadow of the man, and he was very desperate. Gabriel, who had a showdown as soon as he came in and didn't follow the routine, made him terrified. He instinctively wanted to back away, but suddenly the man raised his hand and pinched his chin.

The man also wore silver metal gloves, which did not reveal any skin from the beginning to the end, making it impossible to guess his identity. The cold touch of the gloves made Ji Ling dare not move, and his chin was pinched violently. In pain, he looked at the other party tremblingly, and stammered: "I, I..."

Gabriel lowered his head and approached him, staring at Ji Ling's eyes with temperatureless black eyes, and smiled: "I heard you are The emperor's favorite person, he loves you very much, if you die, I don't know if he will be sad?"

Ji Ling was taken aback, and then almost cried out of anger!

He finally knew what the problem was.

In the last life, I just left alone, a noble but unlovable dude, Gabriel didn't take himself seriously at all, and didn't want to start a war because of it, but in this life, Jing Sui pampered himself all the way, If there is an eyeliner of the rebel army in the army, Gabriel must also know the news, then his own existence value will be different from his previous life, because he not only has a noble status, but is also deeply loved by the emperor of the empire. For those rebels who hate the nobles of the empire... the meaning of myself is completely different from the previous life.

It turned out that this was the reason why he was arrested again in this life!

Even if Gabriel doesn't really intend to kill himself, he definitely thinks that he can be used to threaten Jing Sui or make conditions, so that he may not be able to escape, and more importantly, he doesn't think Jing Sui can pay any price for himself. Maybe he will abandon himself! After all, Jing Sui is not the kind of person who would accept threats!

With Jing Sui's calmness and ruthlessness, how could he accept the threat of the rebels for himself?

Ji Ling's heart is getting more and more desperate, so who made you like me, can't you just surround yourself with your protagonist? It's just killing people.

At this time, no one can count on it, so they can only save themselves!

Ji Ling immediately burst into tears, looked at Gabriel tearfully, and said sadly: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty doesn't like me at all, he doesn't like me...he likes Ning Yu!" I don't

know Why, just after he said this, he felt that the man's eyes in front of him seemed to be a little strange, and he paused slightly as he squeezed his hand under his chin.

Ji Ling couldn't care so much, he raised his hand to wipe his tears, and continued to say vigorously: "The person His Majesty really likes is Ning Yu, haven't you seen that the Internet is full of scandals between him and Ning Yu? I don't like my kind of trousers anymore, he won't be sad if I die..."

After he said this, he looked at Gabriel nervously, praying that he must believe in himself.

I'm just a P, boss, please let me go!

But the strange thing is that Gabriel didn't speak for a while, and there seemed to be a hint of playfulness in those dark eyes...

Ji Ling was taken aback.

Gabriel pressed his fingers slightly, and suddenly he bowed his head and approached, and let out a hoarse laughter: "Really? But the news I got is not what you said." Ji Ling gritted his teeth and continued to babble

: "Your Majesty seems to treat me very well, but that's not true. He just used me as a shield for Ning Yu!" Gabriel

: "Oh?"

He choked up tears and said: "Because he was afraid that I would trouble Ning Yu and hurt Ning Yu, so he deliberately comforted me like this. Before I challenged Ning Yu to a duel, he was not good to me at all. He like this I must do it to protect Ning Yu..."

Before he finished speaking, he heard a laugh from under Gabriel's mask, as if he had heard some funny joke, and his tone slightly raised: "Can you Hurt Ning Yu?"

Ji Ling blushed, very embarrassed, and said stubbornly with lowered eyes: "I have money, power, and many subordinates...how can I not hurt him? I almost killed him before!"

In order to act more realistically, Ji Ling showed jealous and resentful eyes, and said, "If I hadn't been stopped all the time, I would have killed him a long time ago!" "I understand..."

Gabriel spoke slowly, the hoarse voice There was a slight smile in the voice, and then it suddenly became cold, cruel, and bloodthirsty. He approached Ji Ling and whispered in his ear: "But I don't believe a word." Ji

Ling Ling's body froze suddenly, and his fear made him lose the ability to react.

The man gently pushed him against the wall, and the fingers clasped his chin hard. The fingertips of the cold metal glove brushed Ji Ling's lips lightly. A little bit, it will be broken...

Ji Ling felt the chill that pierced his heart, his face was bloodless, and the horror and trembling flowed through his whole body little by little, making him almost unable to move.

Gabriel said lightly: "You can say anything just to survive."

Ji Ling's teeth were chattering unceasingly, and he spoke with difficulty, his voice astringent and struggling: "I, what I said is true... ...He, the one he likes is Ning Yu..."

"It's really dishonest..." Gabriel suddenly grabbed Ji Ling's neck with one hand, fixed him on the wall, pressed his fingers hard on his lips, and the eyes appeared in his eyes. With a frivolous look, he approached him with a low laugh: "I believe that the emperor likes you, after all, you look... you are much more personable than Ning Yuke." From such a close distance, Ji Ling could almost feel that the

other party's mask He looked at the other's black eyes, which seemed to be filled with emotions that he couldn't understand, so terrifying... The

man's finger brushed his lips recklessly, and then brushed his cheek , Eyelashes, the back of the ear...

The cold metal texture on the glove, the chill soaking through his skin, made his blood gradually coagulate...

with a hint of frivolity and cruelty.

Ji Ling trembled with fear. At this moment, he no longer dared to judge the man in front of him with everything from his previous life, because many things were different. This man was much more terrifying and unfamiliar than his previous life.

He might actually kill him.

He can do anything.

Gabriel looked at the boy's bloodless face due to fear, and casually pulled him into his arms, imprisoned his slender waist from behind, made him lean close to him, and whispered in his ear If there is a faint smile: "I don't know what price the emperor is willing to pay for you..."

The tears that had been rolling in his eyes just now finally flowed down, and Ji Ling's voice trembled with fear: "Your Majesty, he I really...don't like me that much..."

But this time Gabriel didn't get angry. Instead, he stretched out his hand, gently wiped away the tears from the corners of Ji Ling's eyes, and said meaningfully: "If that's the case, then I'll leave you alone. It doesn't matter if you come down?"

Ji Ling froze.

Gabriel's fingers moved to Ji Ling's neck, brushed over the arteries on the side of his neck as if unintentionally, and then slowly moved down, gently opened his skirt, and said slowly: "Why don't you just tell the outside world about your I'm already dead, so no one will come to you anymore, I haven't enjoyed a beautiful nobleman like you..." He

looked at Ji Ling's pupils that suddenly shrank because of panic, and his voice was harsh and implied desire : "Your Majesty's people, don't you know what it's like?"

Ji Ling was completely frightened, his body trembling slightly, tears streaming down his face.

I used to think you were a reliable buddy, a calm, rational and ambitious person! How have you changed!

Just when Ji Ling was almost completely in despair, there was a loud bang outside, and the ground seemed to shake. Ji Ling's eyelashes trembled, and he suddenly raised his eyes, showing an expression of unbelievable surprise.

The familiar black mecha, with its huge wings on both sides, suddenly landed outside!