Ch 5: Protecting the Short

Although Ji Ling was far less tall than Lord Richard, his contemptuous eyes and condescending expression still made this tall middle-aged male nobleman blush, and his eyes were angry like a fire bout to eat people.

But Ji Ling was not afraid at all and was even in the mood to raise his chin and let out a defiant sneer.

A lord who is not in the flow dares to bully the commoners, and in front of his father is nothing, he expects that the other party will not dare to do anything. Otherwise, with the original master's consistent arrogant and domineering character, if he didn't have a strong backer, wouldn't he have been killed early?

This is the forest hierarchy of the imperial aristocracy.

Lord Richard's face turned red and white, his teeth were about to be crushed, and the wine flowed down on his face, embarrassed and humiliated. . . but in the end, he endured.

He didn't dare to move Ji Ling.

Not only because Ji Ling is the only precious son of Grand Duke Ji Ting and Lady Marina, but also because of a rumor that has recently been widely circulating among the imperial nobles, His Excellency Grand Duke Carlos is also extremely fond of Ji Ling.

At the same time, he was held in the palm of his hand by two grand dukes, one of whom was still the bloody and terrifying Grand Duke Carlos. . .

Give him a hundred guts, and don't dare to show dissatisfaction to Ji Ling. Those ordinary commoners were untouchables in his eyes, but him in front of a high-ranking nobleman with noble blood like Ji Ling. . . isn't he also an 'untouchable' in another sense?

After a while, Lord Richard showed a twisted humble smile and bowed down, "I'm sorry, I didn't know he was your person."

Ji Ling snorted and raised his eyebrows. "Now, you know."

Lord Richard lowered his head in shame and said, "Yes, today is my mistake. I beg your forgiveness for my brash and ignorant behavior."

Ji Ling glanced at him and cold sweat fell from Lord Richard's forehead.

If he couldn't get Ji Ling's understanding today, as long as Ji Ling arbitrarily arranged a few words in front of Grand Duke Ji Ting or Grand Duke Carlos, he would be cornered at a light, and there would be no place to bury himself if he was dead.

Ji Ling saw that this tall middle-aged man's body was trembling slightly, sweating like rain, and finally waved his hand in disgust and said, "Get out."

Lord Richard was amnestied, this is the meaning of not counting, he respectfully bent over Ji Ling, and quickly left this place that made him feel extremely humiliated!

Ji Ling looked at the back of his hasty departure and smiled contemptuously.

Another day of bullying. . . it's so fragrant.

After dealing with Lord Richard, Ji Ling looked back triumphantly, but the pair of Wen Yan's eyes startled him with the burning temperature in his black eyes.

The man who has always been extremely deep in his mind, who has never been able to show emotions even when Mount Tai collapsed, looked into his eyes at the moment. But it seems to contain some kind of complex emotions that are intense to the extreme, and it is deeply heart-pounding!

Ji Ling: "???"

I did the same in my last life, my behavior should be completely in your calculation, but what the hell are looking moved now?!

Is it necessary to act realistically?

After Carlos's affairs, Ji Ling was very sensitive to these abnormalities that were different from their previous life and glanced at Wen Yan with some vigilance.