Ch 24: Master

Jing Sui came to see Earl Gerrard. Although his proposal was successfully passed this time, there is still a long way to go before this policy can be implemented. It may lead to the fact that this matter cannot be implemented smoothly in the end.

Gerald, a cunning old fox, has both sides. He holds important raw materials for the production of genetic evolution agents. He vacillates between him and Carlos, and even prefers Carlos, because he also does not want to see a large number of genetic agents. The evolutionary agent was distributed to civilians, so Jing Sui decided to come in person. Earl Gerald is only interested in profit. As long as he is kind and powerful, there is still hope that he will be included in his command.

Tian Jing Sui was so busy dealing with these nobles that he didn't even have time to see Ji Ling.

I didn't expect to meet you here.

Thinking of the last time we parted... Jing Sui's eyes flashed a trace of complexity.

He was about to go there, but when he saw Ji Ling turning around to avoid him, intending to slip away from here, he immediately stopped him and called out: "Xiao Ling."

Ji Ling stood there stiffly, he saw Jing Sui and Earl Gerald Together, they should be here to discuss serious matters, hope that Jing Sui will put the overall situation first, and ignore yourself! Who knew but was stopped by Jing Sui...

Deng Dong said excitedly at the side when he saw this: "Ji Shao! Your Majesty, Your Majesty has called you on his own initiative!"

Ji Ling glanced at him expressionlessly, and gave a cold death stare.

Talk about the fate of a winking dog leg.

Deng Dong: "???" I seem to have said something wrong?

Jing Sui looked at Ji Ling's expression of indifference and reluctance to talk to him, and remembered that he left him sadly last time, probably because he was still remembering what he said before, and was making trouble with him, and sighed softly in his heart In a low tone, he walked over directly, stared at him with downcast eyes, and said dotingly: "What? Are you still angry with me?"

Ji Ling is going crazy, I don't care about you anymore, don't you have any arrogance as the lord of a country? What are you doing here? !

He pretended to be still angry, turned around and left, trying to sacrifice his escape method again, but this time he was grabbed by Jing Sui, the man's cool fingers tightly grasped his wrist, and gently pulled He pulled Ji Ling into his arms.

Ji Ling raised his head in panic, and met those deep golden eyes.

Jing Sui looked at him tenderly, "Why don't you talk?"

Ji Ling bit his lip stubbornly and stared at him fiercely! Use your eyes to show him that I'm still angry, still angry, still angry! I will never forgive you!

Jing Sui looked at the stubborn and angry look in the young man's eyes, and felt a slight pain in his heart. The regret and self-blame that had tortured him for countless years tore at his heart again, reminding him of the mistakes he made... In fact

, He later figured it out, the reason why Ji Ling was so angry that day was just because he still liked and cared about him.

Only when you take every word of your own into your heart will you feel sad about it.

Such a young man... How can people not pity him? Don't want to pamper him and coax him?

Thinking of this, Jing Sui's eyes showed affection, and he raised his hand to gently brush Ji Ling's cheeks, staring at him with deep golden eyes, slightly parting his thin lips, and let out a chuckle: "Huh?" Seeing that he didn't speak

today , Jing Sui will never let himself go. Ji Ling was extremely desperate in his heart. He tried to escape from here again, and finally let out a sullen voice: "You let me go! I'm going back." Such a gentle Jing

Sui He doesn't want to get close at all! Too dangerous!

Jing Sui let out a light sigh from the cracks in his lips. He blamed himself for being too indifferent before, which made Ji Ling feel wronged and angry. If it was before... I'm afraid he would have come here long ago, why would he avoid it like he is now? he? Mingming still cared about himself but couldn't let go of his face.

In the past, you were always behind me, chasing me... This time, let me love you, okay?

Jing Sui didn't mind Ji Ling's rudeness at all, and smiled: "Sit with me for a while, and I will personally take you back later. I think Grand Duke Ji Ting won't mind." Ji Ling was completely dumbfounded, big brother,

you Why have you become so persistent all of a sudden! You still use my old man to pressure me, how can I answer this? And you are so gentle and repeated invitations, how can you refuse with your own personality...

Seeing that Jing Sui is about to pull him away, Ji Ling was in a trance and helpless, when an elegant and soothing voice suddenly sounded.

Carlos was wearing a black dress and walked over holding a cane. His brown pupils looked at Jing Sui, and his sharp eyes swept across Jing Sui's hand holding Ji Ling. There was a faint smile on his lips, and he said: "So your Majesty It's here too."

Jing Sui raised his eyes to look at him, and the coldness in the golden pupils flashed away, you are also here for the resources in the hands of Earl Gerald. He said lightly: "Yes."

Carlos smiled slightly, as if he didn't hear the indifference in Jing Sui's words, but said with emotion: "I heard that His Majesty has recently obtained true love. I am really happy to congratulate you! Ning Yu is very good, and You are truly a match made in heaven."

Jing Sui's eyes suddenly turned cold!

Speaking of this matter, he hadn't had time to settle accounts with Carlos.

Last time, I only helped Ning Yu once and made Ji Ling so sad. Thinking of how sad he must be when he saw the scandal between himself and Ning Yu, he didn't let the media continue to hype, but Carlos was uncharacteristically, not only Instead of suppressing his reputation, he deliberately manipulated public opinion and spread scandals about himself and Ning Yu!

So this time, what intentions do you have in doing this?

Ji Ling was thinking about how to get away from Jing Sui in a reasonable and reasonable way, and seeing Carlos coming over, he had a headache, but he didn't want to hear Carlos say this sentence, his eyes lit up, he didn't think of this when he was nervous just now!

Thinking about the gossip I read on the Internet, and then substituting my own personality, how heartbroken it must be!

In the past, he always hated Carlos' messing up the situation and doing the wicked things of the bad guy's feelings, but this time he felt that the old guy came so timely and spoke so pleasantly! I just like you, a guy who doesn't think it's a big deal to watch the excitement!

Ji Ling forced tears out of his eyes in an instant, shook Jing Sui's hand away, gritted his teeth and said angrily, "You already have Ning Yu, so you don't care what I do!"

Jing Sui's face changed slightly when he heard this, So Ji Ling was really angry because of this... It's a pity that even if he explained it, Ji Ling would not believe it. Carlos' trick really made him suffer.

Because of Ji Ling's fuss, everyone noticed this, what's going on? Your Majesty and Grand Duke Carlos are facing each other? ! Although everyone knows that the two are at odds, haven't they always been hypocritical on the surface? !

Even Deng Dong, who was making a fuss just now, would be quiet and shivering for a while, and began to realize that he had accidentally caused trouble...

Earl Gerald and other nobles looked at this scene thoughtfully .

The quarrel between Jing Sui and Carlos is well known to everyone, but how did Ji Ling get involved? Everyone knows that Ji Ling is just a spoiled spoiled brat. Could it be because of Grand Duke Ji Ting? Now is the time when Jing Sui needs support...

Thinking of this, everyone suddenly realized that the two were competing for the support of Grand Duke Ji Ting! It's a pity that Ji Ling, a silly kid, doesn't understand this. He doesn't have the slightest sense of propriety when speaking, and is shameless. He dares to speak to His Majesty in such a rude and presumptuous way that His Majesty can't come to Taiwan. I'm afraid... Everyone looked at Ji with pity and

sarcasm Ling, Ji Ling might make His Majesty angry again, at this moment they saw Jing Sui and sighed softly... raised their hands and gently wiped the tears from the corners of Ji Ling's eyes, looked at him seriously and said: "I am not with Ning Yu , those are all rumors."

Everyone: "???"

Are they dazzled? Not only was His Majesty not angry, but he even comforted this vexatious dandy? He also explained to him that he was not with Ning Yu... Isn't His Majesty the last to see him?

Ji Ling: "???"

Why are you so erratic in your actions? While hyping up scandals on the Internet to win people's hearts, you can still deny it to me casually, why are you so shameless, do you think I am so easy to fool!

And what are you explaining to me, I don't want to hear it at all!

He originally wanted to continue saying that if I don't listen, I don't believe in Dafa, but Jing Sui explained it twice and again. I love him so much, when I heard Jing Sui say this, I should be happy and grateful.

Ji Ling felt sad, tried to make the last resistance, turned his eyes away: "But everyone said that on the Internet, and you said that I am not as good as him..." Jing Sui was silent for a while, and said: "I'm sorry." Ji Ling

:

" !!!" Now it's in public, don't you worry about damaging your reputation like this!

Everyone was shocked too! If it was shock just now, it is shock MAX now!

Where are we? what happened?

Jing Sui didn't care what other people thought of this matter at all. As the emperor of the empire, although he couldn't say that he could do whatever he wanted, it wasn't that he couldn't even protect the people he cared about... He just hadn't met before. Just someone who wants to protect.

He wants to pamper someone without worrying about anyone's eyes.

Jing Sui stared into Ji Ling's eyes, and said slowly and earnestly: "I was prejudiced against you before, but then I found out that I was wrong, you are not inferior to him, that day - you tried your best and did a good job " He paused, his voice was cold and soft: "I misunderstood you... Please forgive me once, okay?"

Ji Ling looked at Jing Sui's sincere expression and listened to his gentle words , lips trembling slightly...

Master, this is a master!

You must have done your homework at home, right? These words are so impeccable, they even completely covered what you said to humiliate me before! After some explanations, I will sincerely apologize... I have a deep scheming, a deep scheming!

As a fan of Jing Sui who is obsessed with Jing Sui, it would be unreasonable to hear idols beg for forgiveness so sincerely because of him. After all, many things in the previous life have not happened yet! He didn't really hurt himself, at most he was a little indifferent...

If he insisted on refusing to accept him, then he would really be ruined... At that time, let alone completing the task, whether he can save his life will matter is the problem!

For a long time, Ji Ling's eyelashes trembled, and he asked Ai Ai in an unbelievable voice: "You, do you really think so?" Jing Sui's

eyes were gentle, and he nodded: "Yes."

Ji Ling was finally speechless , opened his mouth, didn't say anything, his body trembled slightly, and the sadness in his heart was already flowing upstream.

Carlos stood aside all the time, his hand holding the cane slowly tightened, his eyes were gloomy, he deliberately spread the scandal of Jing Sui and Ning Yu outside, just hoping that Ji Ling would give up on Jing Sui for this. But Ji Ling only has Jing Sui in his heart, even if he was treated so indifferently before, as long as Jing Sui is willing to turn around and smile at him, he will immediately forgive him... Carlos's deep eyes flashed coldness

, Hooked lips smiled at Jing Sui, and uttered a meaningful voice: "Oh, it turns out that His Majesty is not with Ning Yu..."

Jing Sui managed to comfort Ji Ling with difficulty, seeing that Carlos was on fire. You looked into his eyes and said coldly: "Of course, I think you should be the clearest about this, aren't you?"

Carlos shrugged and smiled, "I don't understand what Your Majesty means."

He and It is impossible for Jing Sui's secret fights to be discussed in public, and Ji Ling would not understand it. He expected this to be counted against Jing Sui, but it's a pity... nothing can beat Ji Ling I'm infatuated with him.

It's really enviable...

If the boy he loves so deeply is himself, the expression in Carlos' eyes darkened, and the dark jealousy wrapped around his heart like a poisonous snake.

Ji Ling accidentally met Carlos' gaze, and felt that the way he looked at him made his heart shudder, and he was inexplicably uneasy, as if he was the prey being targeted... Could

this old guy be calculating himself again? Use yourself to add trouble to Jing Sui? Thinking of this, I subconsciously retreated a little to Jing Sui. Although Jing Sui is also very dangerous, it is not life-threatening!

When Carlos saw Ji Ling glanced at him, he immediately retracted his gaze, and leaned closer to Jing Sui, took a deep breath, and suppressed the almost uncontrollable dark emotions in his heart, wishing he could just snatch the boy away like this. He was imprisoned by his side, so that he had nowhere to escape...but he didn't do that after all.

Because he wanted the boy to love him, instead of being forced to stay by his side and look at him with hatred...

He had enough patience to continue waiting and looking for opportunities.

Jing Sui was originally worried about whether he could comfort Ji Ling, but seeing him suddenly approaching him, he stopped making trouble, as if he could give him a sense of security, and his heart softened. For the first time, he felt that being relied on by one person was also a problem. A very happy thing.

In the last life... I always pushed him away time and time again, how indifferent and ruthless I must have been at that time, how could I treat someone who loved him like this?

Teenagers should be pampered and cared for.

Jing Sui took Ji Ling's hand and asked him to sit down beside him, and said with a gentle smile, "What do you want to eat, I'll get it for you?"

Ji Ling approached Jing Sui just now to avoid Carlos, and now Jing Sui Pulling him to his side and sitting down, he felt a sense of desperation trying to survive between wolves and tigers! He really wants to leave here!

Who can eat at this time.

He shook his head, rejecting Jing Sui's feeding.

Jing Sui failed to feed, but he didn't care, but turned his head to Earl Gerrard and the others and said indifferently: "What are you doing standing, sit down."

Everyone was in a trance.

Hearing these words, he recovered from the shock just now, and all looked carefully at His Majesty's eyes, and then looked at Ji Ling thoughtfully, thinking in his heart that His Majesty would do this in public today , what exactly do you want to convey? Could it be that His Majesty is determined to win over the neutral faction?

Or is it just deliberately competing with Grand Duke Carlos? Just to warn Carlos not to act rashly?

In short, no matter what, it can't be because of Ji Ling!

His Majesty must have spoiled Ji Ling so much because of his plan. Your Majesty is really scheming, but today it seems that Carlos is slightly inferior, because Ji Ling is all about Jing Sui.

Thinking of this, they looked at Carlos cautiously, wanting to see his reaction. Carlos had always been at odds with His Majesty.

Then they saw Carlos approaching slowly, and sat down on the other side of Ji Ling, showing Jing Sui a provocative look and an elegant smile: "Your Majesty won't mind if I sit here?" Jing

Sui Taking a deep look at him, remembering Carlos' calculation and injury to Ji Ling in the previous life, he felt murderous, but now is not the time to turn his face in public, and his thin lips hooked: "No." Everyone

:! ! !

Ji Ling screamed like a marmot in his heart: But I don't mind! ! !

Jing Sui was sitting on his left, and Carlos was sitting on his right. He was sandwiched between two bosses, and he just felt that he had nothing to love... The

sofa in this corner no longer had a place for Deng Dong and Ross. It was far away, and only Ji Ling was sitting here, with the two most powerful people in the empire on the left and right, and a group of high-ranking imperial nobles in front of him, so out of place.

However, the two big brothers were discussing important matters, fighting each other, and they still didn't forget to greet him from time to time, asking him if he was hungry or thirsty...

Ji Ling looked at the eyes of everyone looking at him, and he felt that he didn't want to come out to play anymore...

When Jing Sui looked back at him again, Ji Ling finally mustered up his courage and said: "I want to go home, it's very late Already."

Jing Sui paused, smiled, and said, "Okay."

He turned his head and glanced slowly at Carlos at the side, making no secret of his indifferent warning, then stood up and turned to Earl Gerrard and the others. Humanity: "That's it for today, we'll talk about other things next time."

His Majesty opened his mouth to leave, and the crowd naturally didn't dare to stop them, they all laughed and said: "Okay, Your Majesty, go slowly."

Jing Sui stopped looking at The others held Ji Ling's hand and stood up, saying, "I'll take you back."

Carlos just watched them get up indifferently, and didn't say anything to stop them. Seeing that Ji Ling was about to leave here, he seemed to finally remember something Seemingly, he chuckled, squinted his eyes, and said meaningfully: "If your majesty is really not interested in Ning Yu, why would you let go of these rumors on the Internet?

" Feeling depressed, I hated Carlos for finding fault again and again. Rumors are something like rumors. Believe it or not. It doesn't matter to others, but to the boy who loves him deeply... it cannot be ignored. thing.

Jing Sui looked at Ji Ling, feeling sorry for him. Although he felt murderous towards Carlos, it was more important to be a teenager now.

So he held Ji Ling's hand tightly and led him out of here without hesitation.

Sitting in the car, Ji Ling pretended to be provoked by Carlos, turned his head and looked out the window, with an awkward look of wanting to believe in Jing Sui but couldn't help feeling unhappy because of the scandal... he couldn't help thinking how long it would be before he could return Home.

Jing Sui pursed his thin lips slightly, and stared at the side face of the young man with dark eyes. The young man was turning his head to look outside, deliberately avoiding his own line of sight, revealing his slender and fair neck, his slender eyelashes trembling slightly, and his clear blue eyes. The eyes are like gems in the waves.

It looks so fragile and beautiful.

In the past, I didn't like such a weak child very much. He was pampered, unreasonable, greedy for life and afraid of death, arrogant and domineering... He had all the shortcomings of an imperial rich man.

So much so that I hated him so much that I never even wanted to take a serious look at him and understand him.

It wasn't until the moment of his death that he finally discovered his unique side. At that moment, the persistence and brightness in the young man's eyes were dazzling like never before, hitting his soul directly.

I have never forgotten that scene since.

The essence under this skin is what involuntarily attracts him.

The car slowly stopped in front of Duke Ji Ting's mansion.

Ji Ling didn't want to stay in the small space with Jing Sui, it made him feel suffocated, he jumped out of the car impatiently and prepared to leave, but as soon as he got out, Jing Sui suddenly grabbed his wrist and pressed it against the car door.

Leaning against the cold car body, the man's powerful aura enveloped him, his handsome face became deeper in the night, and his golden pupils shone with a palpitating light... Ji Ling finally

panicked, and said: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty..."

Jing Sui looked at him deeply, and after a while, said in a hoarse voice: "You didn't call me that before when there was no one else."

Ji Ling almost cried, I was going crazy, who remembers the lines, such a small mistake You all remember that you really deserve it! But even so, he still groaned in a low voice, aggrieved: "Brother Jingsui..."

Jing Sui looked at the young man's shy appearance in front of him, his eyes sparkled, and his rose-colored lips were slightly opened, so young Calling his name, it was as if a warm current flowed through his heart, melting the hard surface little by little, and brushing gently like a feather...Suddenly, a desire arose, wanting to try the sweetness on his lips.

Ji Ling stared at Jing Sui's eyes in a daze, always felt that he seemed to have become very scary, he stretched out his hand to push Jing Sui, but he didn't push, the next moment, the man's face suddenly approached, Ji Ling was frightened It's over, and I turned my head violently at the nick of time!

Warm breath brushed against his cheeks, and a cool kiss fell on the side of his face...

And he turned his head, and his eyes just met the silver-haired man standing quietly at the door, looking at him motionless.

Ji Ling's body became stiff.