Chapter 8: Brandon

Ji Ling raised his chin and looked at them defiantly.

The soldiers behind Ning Yu heard this and their eyes turned red with anger, and they watched Ji Ling hate to directly kill him on the spot!

Seeing that the smell of gunpowder on both sides was getting stronger and stronger, and when the swords were rattling, suddenly one of the warriors suddenly turned around and stood upright, raised his hand and saluted the direction behind Ji Ling, and said in a loud voice: "Your Excellency Marshal!"

Everyone was startled when they heard this, and then they all stood up and saluted, looking at the awe of the soldiers, they knew Brandon's absolute prestige in the army!

Although Ji Ling had long known that he was coming, he subconsciously tensed his body, and slowly turned his head to see the tall and cold man standing not far behind him.

A meticulous black military uniform wrapped his powerful body, his face was cold and deep, a pair of sharp eyebrows were revealed under the brim of his hat, and in the gray pupils that had always had no temperature, it seemed that extremely complex emotions were deeply suppressed, like mountains and rain.

Rhodes almost fainted in fright, seeing Marshal Brandon like this, this is extremely angry! He really heard what he said just now!

The soldiers who were humiliated and angry just now all gloated when they saw this, showing a mocking and disdainful gaze: Weren't you very arrogant just now? And said that His Excellency the marshal will not treat you well? It's really not self-aware at all! His Excellency the Marshal is angry, but he doesn't care what your identity is, even His Majesty is polite to His Excellency the Marshal, what kind of thing are you in his eyes?

Of course, Ji Ling also understood this, but he showed his ignorance and fearlessness dedicatedly, seemingly not seeing Brandon's gloomy eyes at all, and said with a grin: "Your Excellency Brandon, your subordinates dare to disrespect me as a nobleman!" Should you give me an explanation?

Rhodes' face was ashen when he heard this, he finally gave up treatment completely, and only hoped that he could go back alive today...

The others all looked at Ji Ling with idiotic eyes, I am afraid that they are either stupid or crazy.

Do you still dare to ask His Excellency the marshal to explain to you?

Only Ji Ling is fearless! Proudly waited for Brandon to order someone to throw him out.

Although the consequences are humiliating and humiliating, isn't this the effect you want? He was not worried about what kind of danger his life would be, it was just a humiliation... Although Brandon is a ruthless iron-blooded soldier, but because of this, he is essentially a principled person, although he will clean himself up because of disgust and anger, but given that he is currently only at the level of mouth cannons, he will not want his own life.

Compared with the ruthless and black-bellied Carlos and the vicious Wen Yan, in fact, Ji Ling is more open when facing the people in the protagonist's camp, and the typical bully 'good' is afraid of evil.

Brandon stared at the teenager who raised his chin in front of him, his gaze fell into his clear blue eyes, the look in his eyes darkened a little, and the tight jaw showed that he was not calm in his heart. For a long time, he slowly opened his lips and spat out a low word: "You..."

Everyone was nervous.

Ji Ling pricked up his ears, wanting to hear how he planned to hit his face next, when a stout slightly chubby figure suddenly rushed over with incomparable speed! It was like a mountain that slammed in front of Ji Ling! Shouted: "The marshal is angry!"