Chapter 9: Honkai

Lieutenant General Hawke's subordinates respectfully "invited" Ji Ling out, and as soon as he left the gate of the military headquarters, he quickly let go of his hand, stood aside with low eyebrows, and said respectfully: "Please leave."

Ji Ling angrily shook off Rhodes, "Get out of the way! I'm going back!

But the guard at the gate was ordered, this time not moving, and stubbornly guarding the gate mechanically repeatedly: "You can't enter the military department without a permit."

Damn it!

Ji Ling that is unwilling! He hadn't waited for Brandon to get angry, so how could he just leave? He tried to break in again, but the few guards couldn't fight back and scold, one by one harder than the stones in the thatched pit, so that Ji Ling had nothing to do...

For a long time, he stood there tired and panting, and was stuffed into the hovercar by Rhodes in a daze...

So, that's it?

Just go back like that?

But what if you don't go back? He can't even enter the gate of the military department!

Rhodes looked at Ji Ling's face blue and white for a while, lest he become the object of anger, and after sending Ji Ling home, he quickly slipped away, leaving Ji Ling alone standing at the door of the house blankly...

Until he returned to his house, Ji Ling had not returned to his senses, and he felt like he was dreaming.

How did things get to this point?

What about the plot of saying that a good slap in the face is not a counter-slap in the face, and finally being thrown out of the military department and humiliated and thrown into the whole circle? Why didn't it all happen, and I went home like this inexplicably? From beginning to end, there was not even a person who said a serious word to himself, even the cold and terrible Marshal Brandon said only one word "you" and was interrupted by Lieutenant General Hawke, who suddenly jumped out.

Kicking your nose and face like this to humiliate your favorite comrade-in-arms, you actually didn't react, just let Lieutenant General Hawke send himself away? Won't you stop it? Can't you speak?

Say good iron-blooded marshal, say good is not used to my kind of delicateness? How did you instigate at the critical moment!

Ji Ling was so angry that he beat his chest and couldn't rely on it, and he couldn't rely on them one by one.

He was depressed for a long time, and then suddenly remembered, is this a success in his face today? He went to the military department like this and then came back intact, and hit Ning Yu's face hard to make him suffer a loss?

Realizing this, Ji Ling's face was suddenly bloodless and his expression was extremely bleak.

The first time in two lives that he successfully slapped in the face...

He was so panicked.

What went wrong? Why is the second brush so much harder than the first? I didn't do anything myself, why did I turn on hard mode inexplicably?

"Knock knock." There was a knock at the door.

Ji Ling, who was still immersed in grief, raised his head and saw a handsome man with silver hair and black eyes pushing the door and entering.

This guy was finally quiet for a few days, why did he come again?

Ji Ling did not control his emotions for a while, and his face darkened even more, which is called breaking the house and raining overnight.