Ch 38: Fighting

Ji Ling stared blankly at this scene, and after a while, his eyes revealed a look of surprise, struggling to get rid of Jing Sui, but just as soon as he moved, Jing Sui tightly clasped his waist and pressed him in his arms, the man's hand Such force almost broke him at the waist, Ji Ling's face turned pale, and he dared not move in fright. He could only look at Carlos with pleading eyes... Help

! ! !

Carlos looked at Ji Ling's terrified pale face, eyes red with tears, and his chest was full of anger and pity. The anger was for Jing Sui, and the pity was for Ji Ling.

Even though he wished to go forward and kill Jing Sui at the moment, the remaining rationality still prevailed. It is undoubtedly an act that is not worth the gain if he fights with Jing Sui now.

Carlos took a deep breath, slowly suppressed the icy murderous intent in his eyes, and said in a harsh voice: "Your Majesty, what are you doing?"

Jing Sui saw Carlos coming, instead of letting go, he imprisoned him even more recklessly. The boy in the movie raised the corners of his lips, showed a provocative smile, and said in a low-pitched voice: "What am I doing, didn't you see clearly just now?"

Carlos's tense face showed almost uncontrollable anger. Yi, fixedly looked at Jing Sui, and said word by word: "Let go, let go, him."

Jing Sui looked at Carlos' furious appearance, but raised his eyebrows and chuckled indifferently, and lightly brushed Ji Ji with his fingers. Ling's neck, and the frivolous movements of the hands around him made Ji Ling's face hot with shame and anger, and then he looked at Carlos and said in a slow tone: "Ji Ling and I are in love with each other, doing things between lovers, there is something What is too much? Why do you want to let go?"

Carlos' face changed, and his voice was cold: "Your lover? I'm afraid your majesty has lost his head."

Jing Sui's piercing golden pupils looked at Carlos, and he spoke lightly, with a smile on his lips : "Ji Ling's love has always been me. He only agreed to marry you because he was angry with me. He has never liked you. Even though you occupy the status of his nominal fiance, but——I am his My love, this is an indisputable fact."

He paused, with a strange look in his eyes, bowed his head and lightly bit Ji Ling's ear, feeling the trembling of the young man in his arms, raised his eyes and said meaningfully: "And we have always gotten along like this, more than Compared with what you just saw, we have done more intimate things, you should get used to it sooner—"

As soon as his voice fell, Carlos finally made a move!

The Grand Duke Carlos, who has always been indifferent to emotions and has almost never made a move in person, made no secret of his anger at this moment. On his usual elegant and profound face, there was a gloomy and cold look that had never been seen before. A shot is a thunderous blow!

Jing Sui had expected it a long time ago, and suddenly let go and threw Ji Ling out, raising his hand to meet Carlos' attack!

Ji Ling was pushed out, and fell to the ground in a trance, looking at the two men who were beating up in the blink of an eye, like a shivering little chicken.

The well-dressed brown-haired man punched the stern black long-haired man in front of him, Jing Sui raised his hand to resist, his footsteps sank deeply into the ground and he couldn't stop backing away, then his golden pupils flashed, he stopped and punched back!

The aftermath of their casual blows could sweep away the entire tree and make the lake splash more than ten meters. The two of them completely tore through the camouflage, wishing they could kill each other just like that!

It's just two humanoid monsters...

Wait, does this prove that Carlos is indeed an SSS-level evolutionary? Because he was on par with Jing Sui...

Ji Ling was watching in a daze, when he suddenly heard a warning from the system: [Get out of the way! 】

Ji Ling was stunned, and then saw a huge boulder lifted up by the aftermath of the two people's battle, and it was thrown heavily in his direction. The ground landed at his feet, only a little away from his feet!

Ji Ling was still in shock and trembling all over. Could he be the first host in history who was accidentally killed by the aftermath of his pursuer's jealousy and fight? ? ?

This method of death is simply powerless to complain, Ji Ling got up from the ground, just wanted to escape from here as soon as possible, but the fighting power of these two guys is too strong, the whole ground seems to be lifted and shaken, Carlos was thrown by Jing Sui. The fist smashed into the lake, but quickly rushed out from inside, pressing Jing Sui to the ground and beating him!

Two people come and go, you punch me and kick each other, there is no half of the majesty of the emperor and the grand duke, it is simply new and old hatreds in the heart, and they will do everything to kill each other!

Ji Ling ran away in a panic, but a branch was like a sharp knife, and flew past Ji Ling's neck, buried deep in the ground! After a while, he came back to his senses, and his legs started to feel weak...

When he reached out and touched it, his hand was covered with warm blood. Ji Ling's face turned pale, and he said numbly: [System, am I going to die? 】

System: 【It's okay, it's just a little scratched. 】

Ji Ling: 【What are they fighting for? I think it's better to kill me, it's over:)]

System: [...]

Ji Ling's anger gradually came up, you guys are making troubles all day long, and it hurts Chi Yu after nothing, I'm innocent, okay? If you want to fight, don't know how to get away and fight?

Anyway, I can't escape these two perverted humanoid weapons, so I might as well just look at it, and at worst, read the file and start over!

Who hasn't lost their temper yet?

Stop running, whatever you want, at worst, you will kill me.

But to his surprise, the surroundings suddenly became quiet at this moment, and the two people who had been beating up just now stopped without warning!

Ji Ling:? ? ?

Carlos's hair was scattered in a mess, and the meticulous dress was wet and messy at the moment, his elegant face was tense, and he stared at Jing Sui with extremely cold eyes.

Jing Sui raised his hand, wiped the blood on his lips, looked at Carlos coldly, and then slowly... shifted his gaze to Ji Ling.

The young man stood there with indifferent eyes, and the blood was streaming down his neck, but he seemed to be unable to feel it at all, and looked at them with extremely indifferent eyes.

After a long while, uncontrollable pain appeared in the depths of Jing Sui's eyes.

He clenched his right hand tightly, regretful and painful like a hand gripping his heart, just now he was dominated by anger and jealousy, he only wanted to kill Carlos, but hurt the boy he loved, and even almost killed him He...

Carlos gave Jing Sui a cold look, then turned around, walked straight towards the boy, hugged him directly into his arms, and wiped the blood on his neck with his hand, to make sure it wasn't fatal I finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He has always been calm and restrained, never willing to show his frightening side in front of the young man, and even less willing to fight Jing Sui in front of the young man, but he couldn't control himself just now, as long as he thinks that the young man loves Jing Sui, Perhaps it has already been completely occupied by Jing Sui.

Thinking that his body and mind belonged to another man only...

Carlos took a deep breath, suppressing the jealous pain in his eyes. In any case, he shouldn't have done that. If the boy was really killed by himself just now... Carlos recalled his previous life, and for the first time, the emotion of fear and uneasiness, which is only for the weak, surfaced in his heart, making his hand slightly trembling.

That kind of thing will never be allowed to happen again.

Ji Ling had already regarded death as home, but he did not expect that the two of them would stop suddenly. He couldn't help being stunned for a moment, but soon a feeling of rejoicing emerged in his heart. Of course it is best not to be beaten to death. He is still very afraid of death. ? ! The psychological shadow of the last time he died is still there!

Thinking of Jing Sui's horror just now, he subconsciously leaned into Carlos' arms, and looked at Jing Sui with alienated and guarded eyes.

Jing Sui actually wanted to go forward, but he watched the boy being hugged by Carlos, on his pale face, there was only cold disgust and alienation in his blue eyes looking at him.

Remember what I did just now...

A bone-piercing cold current flowed slowly through his chest, and after a long time, he revealed a self-deprecating smile.

In fact, what he hates the most is himself.

It was his indifference and ruthlessness that made the boy no longer believe in himself.

It was his own brutal injury now, which made the young man afraid of himself.

I personally...

pushed him away from me step by step, and let my jealousy and possessiveness do the trick... Just like the previous life, I finally made the boy farther and farther away from me.

Even if he didn't want to be like this in this life, things still reached this point irreversibly.

But he can't blame anyone.

Jing Sui closed his eyes and Chu, suddenly turned around and strode away.

Ji Ling thought that Jing Sui would not give up, and held on to Carlos's lapel tightly. Who knew that Jing Sui looked at him and suddenly turned around and left. He was so fierce just now, but now he is so inexplicably... Really sick ah.

Carlos let the boy lean against him, the blood on the boy's neck slowly flowed down, and the bright red made his face paler, making him look so fragile and vulnerable... Not only did he not protect him well from the scene Sui hurt, but hurt him again.

All this made Carlos feel pain and blame himself.

With a hoarse voice, he gently wiped the blood on Ji Ling's neck, and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't protect you well." But Ji Ling

felt that it was very normal. Carlos asked him to marry him to fight against Jing Sui, but That bastard Jing Sui could even do such a despicable thing, humiliating Carlos face to face, and throwing the cuckold back directly! It's no wonder that Carlos isn't angry. It's not easy for him to care about his own life and death. It's impossible for him to blame Carlos or something.

Ji Ling blinked and said, "It's okay."

Carlos looked at the boy's slightly trembling eyelashes, and he said calmly that it was all right, without any anger, disappointment, or dissatisfaction, and he accepted everything logically. He didn't blame himself because he had never made any demands on himself. What really cared... was Jing Sui.

Carlos looked at the broken lips of the young man who was kissed, and the jealousy in his heart surged up again. He wished he could just kiss it directly and wipe out the breath of other men on it, but—he couldn't lose control again.

He didn't want the boy to be afraid of him.

Ji Ling watched Carlos suddenly fall silent, and in the deep brown pupils, there was an expression that was too complicated for people to understand, and his mind was full of question marks.

Then he saw Carlos raise his hand, and his slightly rough fingertips slowly brushed against his lips. The temperature transmitted through his fingers seemed to bring the man's extreme restraint and depression, even though it seemed gentle, but It makes people tremble involuntarily.

Ji Ling: ...

Oops, he was so focused on escaping from the dead just now, he almost forgot that Carlos is not easy to deal with!

Just now Jing Sui threw back the cuckold mercilessly in front of Carlos, recalling Jing Sui's harsh provocative words, Ji Ling's face changed slightly.

That kind of words... even a man can't bear it, you cheating father!

After enjoying yourself, you flicked your sleeves and walked away without taking a cloud, but left me alone to face a wealthy old man who was about to go into a rage! Are you here to trick me on purpose? Who wants to have an affair with you! ! !

Could it be that he narrowly escaped death from Jing Sui's hands and died in the hands of the enraged Carlos? Could he just not escape the fate of being beaten to death by a man? This is probably the serious consequence of cuckolding a boss, but I was also forced to do nothing...

Ji Ling's face was bleak.

However, at this moment, Carlos suddenly let go of his hand, and his expression gradually returned to his usual gentle and deep expression. His eyes showed tolerance and forbearance, and he said in a hoarse voice, "It's okay." Ji Ling was startled, and raised his eyes in doubt

.

Carlos looked into his eyes: "Even if you like him, it doesn't matter. I said that this marriage contract is only for your protection. I will not have any other demands on you, let alone hurt you..."

He paused, his expression seemed to be in pain, but he still said slowly: "If one day you forgive him and want to return to him, I will agree."

Ji Ling was stunned again.

Every time when he thought it was the pinnacle of the old fox's acting skills, he could refresh his cognition and lower limit again!

Regardless of whether the marriage contract is true or not, Jing Sui's blatant provocation just now was too much, but even in the face of such humiliation, Carlos was able to continue acting and character setting calmly.

Ji Ling felt a chill run up his spine.

This person's city is really terrifying, a person who can endure what ordinary people can't, is a truly terrifying existence! But this also shows from the side that Carlos really doesn't love himself. If he likes himself to care about himself a little bit, can he continue to flirt with himself like this?

Ji Ling slowly settled down. He was afraid of many things, but he was not afraid of Carlos taking advantage of him.

His eyelashes trembled, and he revealed a look of despair, and said in a painful voice: "I won't go back."

Carlos looked at him worriedly, and sighed: "You..."

Ji Ling's eyes were determined Huo Hui seemed to be extremely disappointed with Jing Sui, and gritted his teeth: "Stop talking, I don't like him anymore."

Carlos looked deeply at Ji Ling, and after a while, said in a deep voice: "I know."

Ji Ling said After thinking about it again, although Carlos is very tolerant, it is better not to take risks. In order to make the interest relationship between himself and Carlos more harmonious and pure, and reduce unnecessary risks, he looked at Carlos with apologetic eyes, and said seriously: "Although this is just a fake marriage contract, as long as the marriage contract lasts , I will never betray you."

Anyway, he won't like anyone in this world, so he might as well be Carlos' fake fiancee honestly, be a qualified villain, and use Carlos to help him resist unnecessary troubles and pursuits. On the contrary, it is the safest!

Ji Ling thought he was really smart.

Carlos was silent for a moment. He stared into the boy's clear eyes, seeing that he was obviously sad, but he still made a promise to him so earnestly and guiltily - even if it was all false, he would not betray him.

Such a kind, sensible, considerate young man... How can anyone not love such a good child? How to bear to hurt him?

I really want to take this beauty completely for myself.

Carlos' Adam's apple twitched, and after a while, he suppressed the longing in his eyes, and said in a gentle tone: "You are shocked today, I will take you out for a vacation, okay?" Ji Ling thought for a while, nodded, and said

kindly Said, "Okay."

He thought it was a good idea.

Originally, he planned to go home after the engagement, but what happened just now left him with lingering fears. He might not be able to avoid Jing Sui at all when he went home. The current Jing Sui is dangerous and uncontrollable. If he falls into his hands, It is estimated that he was either beaten to death or fucked to death, no matter what kind of result he is unwilling to accept... so it is better to stay with Carlos for the time being.

Although the old fox has bad intentions, at least he doesn't intend to fuck himself, and being able to leave this suffocating Emperor Star and go out for a walk might not be a bad choice!

............

A day later, Carlos' spaceship landed on Blue Starfish's manor.

When Ji Ling just started the second brush, Carlos gave him the blue starfish, which shocked him to death.

But although Lan Haixing belonged to him, Ji Ling didn't take it seriously. He was always busy with the task and dealt carefully among several big bosses. How could he have the mood and time to come here for vacation? So this is his first time here.

Ji Ling breathed in the fresh and sweet air here, and let out a breath slowly.

There is nothing we can do about the task for the time being, let's treat ourselves better.

This place is really beautiful, 10,000 times more beautiful than it looks in the photos and videos. When Ji Ling got off the spaceship, he was attracted by the beautiful scenery in front of him.

Because this place used to be Carlos's private planet, there are very few video materials that have been released, and it has always been very mysterious. Only when I came here in person did I know that it really deserves its reputation.

Moreover, there are no human beings on this beautiful planet, only Carlos' manor and some robots responsible for maintenance. The untouched and natural beauty makes Ji Ling feel even more emotional.

On the earth, no matter how beautiful the place is, there are traces of human beings. Most of the scenic spots are crowded with people, especially on holidays. feelings.

Carlos took Ji Ling's hand and led him to his manor, and said with a smile: "I used to seldom come here, and I only lived here for a few days a year, so I didn't leave too many facilities here. If you think it's necessary, I can get someone to come over and reform."

Ji Ling shook his head: "That's good, no need."

Carlos's eyes became more gentle when he heard this, this child is really obedient, he never asks for it. It's not noisy, even the kittens at home are not so obedient, how could someone say he is a troublemaker?

It was clear that those guys had spoiled his youth. His youth was so endearing that people wanted to hold the whole world in front of him.

Too bad he didn't want anything.

Carlos sighed inaudibly, and made up his mind to pamper this child well.

Ji Ling didn't know that Carlos had made up so much in his brain. He liked the natural tranquility here and was extremely satisfied. He lived here happily and went out to see the scenery every day by flying a plane.

I don't know how pleasant the days are.

Carlos patiently accompanied him here. He was busy with his work on weekdays and did not stay by Ji Ling's side all the time, which made Ji Ling feel a little relieved. Coupled with Ji Ling's deliberate avoidance, usually It is said that Carlos will only be met when eating every day.

Although we don't spend much time together, no matter when and where, Carlos has a perfect, gentle and pampering appearance, and he cares for Ji Ling in every possible way, even his own parents are not so careful. It made Ji Ling feel a little uncomfortable. Carlos... acted as if he cared about himself.

One day, Ji Ling asked the system in puzzlement: [Why did he do this, it looks like he likes me...]

System: [Maybe it's to lie to you? 】

Ji Ling:【But hasn't he already tricked me? Is this necessary? 】

System: 【Yes, why? 】

Ji Ling didn't understand after much deliberation. The old fox's mind is too difficult to guess. Fortunately, although Carlos doted on him, he didn't do anything too much, so Ji Ling didn't care, and let him perform freely.

That night when Ji Ling came back from outside, he found Carlos sitting in the living room reading a book, looking up and smiling at him.

Ji Ling was used to it, so he smiled and shouted: "Carlos." Then he went back to his room to rest.

Carlos smiled and nodded, watching Ji Ling go upstairs and leave. Everything seemed normal, but in fact his heart was not peaceful, and the deep and dark look in his eyes slowly changed.

He was worried that Ji Ling would be hurt by Jing Sui's incident before, and he couldn't bear to push too hard, making Ji Ling sad, so these days, even if he looked at the boy he loved every day, he always restrained himself from getting close to him, and healed him wound time.

He just watched the boy's dark eyes gradually change color, and gradually regained some ease and wantonness. Even just looking at the boy like this... could make his cold heart warm, and he couldn't help it day by day. Deeper and deeper.

The suppressed desire and impulse in my heart became more and more uncontrollable.

He, wants to get close to him...

instead of enduring it all the time.

...............

Ji Ling was lying on the bed, his recent life had made him relax a lot, so he was not so cautious, but at this moment, he heard a very soft voice suddenly coming from the door, and someone walked slowly When he got to his bed, Ji Ling suddenly became nervous!

He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, but in fact every nerve was tense.

There is only one person here besides him.

Why did Carlos suddenly come to his room in the middle of the night? This scene was like some kind of scary horror movie. Ji Ling tried his best not to open his eyes, telling himself to calm down and not be afraid, he wanted to see what Carlos was going to do .

Time passed by every minute and every second...

Ji Ling kept flashing all kinds of horrible and absurd thoughts in his mind, but after waiting for a long time, Carlos just stood in front of his bed without any movement. Asleep, if he didn't hear footsteps, he even thought that Carlos had left...

He came here in the middle of the night just to see himself?

This is too strange!

It's really creepy.

Just when Ji Ling thought that Carlos was going to stand like this forever, he suddenly felt a cool fingertip land on his cheek, and then slowly... like a caress across his lips and jaw.

Ji Ling closed his eyes and was so stiff that he didn't dare to move. He let the man gently touch him. After a while, the man lowered his head and approached him, and his warm breath fell on the side of his neck... At this moment, Ji Ling suddenly felt an alarm bell ringing in his heart

!

Ji Ling, who was once kissed by Jing Sui every day in the palace, was no longer the Ji Ling he used to be! He is no longer ignorant about these things. Although Carlos's behavior seems gentle, it makes him instinctively feel a strong sense of crisis. At this moment, the man is very similar to the former Jing Sui...

Sometimes , Men get impulsive, there are traces to follow.

Ji Ling almost wanted to cry but had no tears, why don't we get along peacefully like before? I've been so obedient and cooperative, you don't need to treat me like this again, now, recalling Carlos' gentleness before, and the complicated eyes that stared at him from time to time, Ji Ling finally realized it, and almost wanted to beat his chest!

It turned out that Carlos had such dirty thoughts about him!

Listening to the man's gradually heavy breathing, Ji Ling's nervous mind was almost blank, no, this can't go on! He must save himself!

Carlos did this only to get him and make better use of him, and I'm afraid it's because he is like those fallen imperial nobles... his mind is full of yellow fertilizer, and he can be in heat with anyone at will. I've been holding back here for a long time, wanting to do that to myself! I have to find a way to drive him away, so that he no longer has any unreasonable thoughts about me!

Ji Ling was thinking hard, and suddenly he had a flash of inspiration, and there was it.

Although he is not with Jing Sui now, Jing Sui will always be his best shield!

If I have always had my own attachment, with Carlos' arrogance, I am afraid that I will disdain to continue to be reluctant. After all, Jing Sui slapped him in the face severely before! Forcing the self who loves Jing Sui, it must be very difficult, right? Carlos must be disgusted today.

Ji Ling said in his heart, I'm sorry buddy, I can only take you out to save my life at this time, I really didn't expect Carlos, an old fox, to have such a lustful day! Even he refuses to let go, the old cow eats young grass shamelessly!

Carlos lowered his head slightly, and cautiously approached the sleeping boy.

Gently stroking his eyes, the tip of his nose, and the side of his face, the emotions that have been suppressed in his heart these days are almost coming out vigorously, the young man is in front of his eyes every day, showing a vivid smile, he is so close to him, It's so close that you can touch it with your hand, but...but you can't touch it, it's close at hand, but far away in the world.

He actually wanted to get close to him, to caress him, to hear him call his name...

but he had to endure it again and again.

The expression in Carlos' eyes became dark, his breathing gradually became heavy, and he stared at the young man's beautiful and delicate face.

When the young man fell asleep, he was so defenseless, as if it didn't matter what he did to him. A slit was slightly opened on those soft lips, as if inviting him... The last time I tasted the

sweetness It's been a long, long time ago...

At that time, he could only be despicable, taking advantage of the boy's deep sleep, to secretly kiss Fangze.

Since that day, he has never forgotten the taste, so sweet and intoxicating, the most beautiful delicacy in the world is less than one ten-thousandth of that, and it is like some kind of addictive poison. Never forget it once.

Carlos' fingers slowly tightened. After a long time, it seemed that he had finally made up his mind. He lowered his head slowly. Just when he was about to touch the lips he had dreamed of again... The

boy suddenly frowned and moved uneasily. For a moment, he probably had a nightmare, his eyelashes trembled uncontrollably, but he didn't open his eyes, as if he was trapped by a nightmare.

Then Carlos saw it.

Those lips, like pale roses, moved slightly, and let out a very light, sad voice: "Brother Jing Sui..." The author has something to say: Author: Carlos, you know better

than What is more cruel than falling in love with someone who belongs to you?

Carlos: Huh?

Author Bacteria: That is falling in love with a ruthless straight man of steel.

Carlos: ...

Ji Xiaoling: Huh? It seems that someone cue me?