Chapter 11: Humiliation

Ji Ling felt that he was really right to come out today, he could meet Ning Yu from such a far away, there must be some kind of fate bond between them and him!

This is the legendary fate.

Deng Dong's words deeply inspired Ji Ling, and he simply reopened his train of thoughts.

He almost walked into a dead end before, although he didn't have any reason to find Ning Yu trouble in this life, but he could still be a bully, anyway, their aristocracy is so inhuman and evil, what reason does a bad person need to do bad things? Just get it right if you look at it.

Deng Dong only dared to play with those low-level slaves, and did not dare to touch a national idol with the aura of a protagonist like Ning Yu, but he was different! There's nothing he doesn't dare.

Don't say that his task is to be a vicious male partner who specializes in going against Ning Yu. Based on his current identity alone, it doesn't matter if he really kills Ning Yu, the reality is so cruel.

Of course, he will not kill Ning Yu, and Ji Ling is happy that he finally has a reason to continue to find Ning Yu a trouble, because it is closely related to the next plot.

When Ji Ling thought of this, he looked at Deng Dong's eyes with incomparably love and tenderness.

I really found the right person, this is actually a koi dog leg!

At the moment, looking at Deng Dong is not so unpleasant, although this kid looks a little obscene, but he looks quite shrewd, although the eyes are a little small, but very spiritual, the faze is a little freckles, but it looks very cute, even the pinch of green short hair on the head, all. . . Cough, if you want to live a decent life, you have to have a little green on your head, which is also good.

Deng Dong was covered in hair by Ji Ling's hot and gentle eyes, very nervous and uncomfortable, and inexplicably dazed. Suddenly, the spirit flashed and the tiger's body shook, could it be that Ji Shao took a fancy to him?!

Recalling that just now, Ji Ling always lacked interest in the slave auction below, and then thought of Ji Ling's unstinting praise for himself. . . Deng Dong thought he had discovered Hua Dian, it turned out that Ji Shao's real target was himself, his expression gradually froze on is face.

This taste is also too unique.

Deng Dong carefully looked at Ji Ling's exquisite and handsome face, such a noble and beautiful young man, the dazzling little prince who walked out of the picture, if you look closely, it is not worse than Ning Yu at all, it is completely different of brazen and wanton beauty.

Deng Dong subconsciously swallowed his saliva, dry mouth, although he has always only played with others, he has never been played, but if Ji Shao really wants to play, what is he from... Or from it...

His expression was faintly complicated and emotional, and a rare blush appeared on his face, looking at Ji Ling twistedly, waiting for Ji Ling to speak.

Ji Ling thought that his task could finally continue, and his mood was agitated, and he glanced at Deng Dong, not knowing what was going on with this dogleg suddenly shy and twisting, he didn't look like such a shy person? And wasn't he coveting Ning Yu first just now? It stands to reason that this kind of bullying of men and women is not a matter of doing less.

However, Ji Ling was too lazy to think about it, he waved his arrogant hand and smiled lightly and evilly: "I haven't played any so-called rising star, get him for me, Young Master Ben wants to have fun."

Deng Dong: "..."

Ji Ling raised his eyebrows: "How? Didn't hear me?

After a while, Deng Dong laughed: "Listen, hear, I'll do it, make sure to get him over for you!"