Ch 2: Carlos

The system was silent for a moment and said: ["I did not expect this situation.]

Ji Ling: [He shouldn't be here at all, and now that the plot has changed so much, you didn't expect it?" ]

System Reasoning: ["So, I'll go check what's going on, and you stabilize him first.]

Ji Ling: 【......】

Ji Ling knew that the system was unreliable, and now he could only adapt to it, he pretended to naturally pull his hand back from Carlos's hand, quietly turned his back behind him, showed a worried expression, and said uneasily, "Uncle Carlos, this gift is too expensive for me to accept."

Ji Ting also returned from the shock just now, and said in a deep voice, "Your kindness I received on behalf of the dog's heart, but please take back the gift."

Carlos's deep brown pupils glowed with a faint smile, and his tone was soothing but with unquestioning insistence, and he said indifferently: "Today is Xiao Ling's coming-of-age ceremony, I am also his elder, what is it to send him a planet?"

Is this just a planet? It's not the junk stars that don't even have a name.

Ji Ting's eyebrows frowned slightly, and after a moment of silence, he said slowly: "Here are some juniors, why don't we go inside and talk?"

Ji Ting was not sure about Carlos's intentions, and did not understand why he suddenly showed great fanfare to Ji Ling, was he trying to bribe and win himself over? Carlos insisted that it was not good for him to continue to refuse in public, so as not to let people see the joke, and it would be bad if he caused some unnecessary rumors, so he deliberately invited Carlos to come in and speak alone.

Carlos smiled and took a deep look at Ji Ling, then turned and went in with Ji Ting.

Ji Ling saw him leave, only to find that his vest had a thin layer of sweat, and the appearance of Carlos just now really caught him off guard.

Speaking of the several main characters in the book, he is most vigilant about Carlos, don't look at this person's every move is elegant and courteous, and seems to be a flawless noble nobleman, but he is the most black-handed, typical of all the people who hide the knife in the cold-blooded belly.

The male protagonist Jing Sui is the Emperor of the Empire, although his personality is arrogant and indifferent, at most he is just indifferent to himself, no matter how he jumps up and down, he has not moved any killing heart, and he does not bother to worry about himself.

Although the protagonist Ning Yu has been humiliated by himself several times, he is a noble and self-reliant White Lotus persona, a frank and upright gentleman, and Ji Ling is not worried at all that he will retaliate against himself, bullying him and feeling too careless.

The villain Marshal No. 2, Brandon, is Jing Sui's good friend and like-minded companion, and is a bright and upright iron-blooded soldier, although he hates and despises himself, he can never play the tricks of the Yin people behind his back.

Strictly speaking, Brandon can't be said to be the villain, he just has some confrontation with Jing Sui in the emotional drama, because he has a crush on Ning Yu and is a proper and affectionate man, but even if he is later robbed of love by the horizontal knife, he does not turn his face with Jing Sui.

The villain, the third speaker, Wen Yan, is still just an ordinary parliamentarian at the moment, and will later be Ning Yu's friend in the book. This person's deep mind is also good and evil, which makes people a little unpredictable, although he later betrayed himself for Ning Yu, but that incident fell into his own expectations.