Ch 12: Rescue

Just as Deng Dong was about to make a move, but was stunned by Ji Ling's roar, and when he returned to his senses, the gene destroyed had fallen into Ji Ling's hands, he looked at his empty hands, and looked up at Ji Ling with a blank face.

Deng Dong: ???

Ji Ling also looked at him, his expression a little stiff.

Seeing that the atmosphere fall into some strange state. . .

Ji Ling, who almost collapsed, rolled his eyes, glanced at Deng Dong and snorted coldly, "Leave the rest to me, you go to the side."

Deng Dong was stunned, and then showed a look of sudden realization, it turned out that Ji Shao wanted to do it himself! That's right, how exciting it is to be able to torture such a superb product with your own hands, and you almost became more and more substituted, even the people that Ji Shao fancy dares to step on. . .

Deng Dong laughed, "Yes, yes."

Ji Ling saw that Deng Dong did not notice anything and obediently retreated to the side, slightly relieved, although he wanted to throw out the burning potato on his hand immediately, but such a dangerous thing, in case it fall into the hands of others, accidentally poked Ning Yu himself and could not cry, or it was safer to keep it with himself.

While praying that Brandon would come over early, he came to Ning Yu again with the needle 'flaunting his might '.

Ning Yu looked at him coldly, with a look of disgust and hatred under his eyes, clenching is teeth and face tightened, as if he wanted to die with him!

Ji Ling's heart was empty when he was watched, and he couldn't help it, I also wanted to be able to go home alive. I promise not to really move you, I will definitely send you to Brandon, you are such a kind and clean reasonable person, if you know the truth, you will definitely understand me, right? If I can go back, I will definitely not forget your great kindness!

In his last life, because he kidnapped Ning Yu and almost destroyed him, Brandon became angry and let him live in his home in order to protect Ning Yu. It was at Brandon's home that Brandon liked the brave and unyielding Ning Yu even more, and Jing Sui also had a real chance to contact Ning Yu, and the first time they had feelings between attacking and suffering!

Thinking about the importance of this plot. . . Ji Ling plucked up he courage to approach Ning Yu again, shook the gene destroyer in front of him, revealed a frivolous evil smile and performed the villain's appearance to the fullest, and hehe, "Weren't you still very arrogant just now? Why don't you speak now?"

Ning Yu looked at him deadly, short of breath, his face turned red, but the cold light in his eyes seemed to smash his corpse into ten thousand pieces, and said in a cold voice, "You, just kill me!"

How is that possible! It is impossible to kill you by killing myself, I Ling thought in his heart, but a grim smile appeared on his face. "It's not so easy to die."

Ji Ling stared at the handsome and upright man in front of him, he was so rebellious and handsome, making people inexplicably produce a kind of. . . How rewarding it would be to be able to make him surrender under his feet.

Stop, stop! Ji Ling felt that he must have been too deeply involved in the drama to have such a terrible idea!

Gene destroyers are impossible to use, impossible for the rest of their lives, and can only be achieved by verbally humiliating Ning Yu.

Ji Ling took a deep breath, grabbed Ning Yu's collar with one hand and pulled it down, revealing the man's beautiful collarbone, whizzing, his eyes were blatant, "What about looking down on me, now it's not for me to do whatever I want?"