Ch 43: Teasing

So you just talked for a long time, sometimes letting me choose, sometimes letting me make a decision, making the atmosphere so tense, making me make such a difficult choice, but in the end - I actually had no choice at all? !

Regardless of whether I agree or not, you are still going to fuck me? !

Ji Ling's eyes turned dark and his hands trembled, and he almost fainted from anger.

Gabriel gently lifted the boy's chin, looking at the anger in his beautiful eyes, he finally became angry...

He smiled slightly and made a meaningful low voice: "So, have you decided?"

Ji Ling was about to cry out of anger. He gritted his teeth and his voice seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth: "I, answer, answer, you."

What else do you need to ask? Isn't this all nonsense? ! Anyway, the result won't change if I don't agree. I might as well agree to you and at least save one person.

Ji Ling took a deep breath, looked at the man in front of him warily, and said coldly, "But before that, I want to see Ning Yu first!"

This person is really bad. He was clearly teasing him just now. Ji Ling is not sure whether he will keep his promise. He must confirm Ning Yu's safety with his own eyes!

Gabriel looked at him deeply, paused, and made a joking voice: "Okay."

He took out a black ribbon, lowered his head and whispered in Ji Ling's ear: "Don't move." Then he raised his hand and covered Ji Ling's eyes with the ribbon.

Ji Ling stood there nervously, letting Gabriel cover his eyes. His vision was dark. Because his vision was robbed, his perception became more acute. He could clearly hear the man's breathing, which fell evenly on the side of his ear...

The next moment, he suddenly felt weightless and couldn't help but exclaimed. It turned out that he was being hugged by a man!

The man's hands passed under his arms and knees, hugged him tightly and held him against him, and walked away.

Ji Ling couldn't see anything, and he didn't know where the other party was taking him. His nerves were all tense. He only knew that he should have left this room, and he kept counting the time in his heart.

After about ten minutes, the man finally put him down, reached out and untied the ribbon covering his eyes, and said, "We're here."

Ji Ling blinked, adjusted to the light, and saw that he was in a white metal room with a glass in front of him. Through the glass, he could see the young man imprisoned inside.

He stepped forward anxiously, pressed his hands on the glass, and stared inside.

Ning Yu was sitting on a metal chair, with his hands cuffed behind his back. He was still wearing the military uniform from when he met him before. The place where he was injured by the laser gun on his shoulder was bloody and bloody, so that half of his body was stained red. He was unconscious with his head lowered. From this angle, Ji Ling could only see his side face, which was pale and without any blood.

Gabriel's hoarse voice sounded behind Ji Ling, and he said calmly: "He is still alive, are you relieved?"

rest assured? Can this be called peace of mind? He was so seriously injured and you didn't even stop his bleeding. Even if Ning Yu is an S-level evolver, he can't withstand such torture!

Ji Ling turned around angrily, his eyes red: "Why don't you treat him?!"

He was so angry that he didn't notice the unexpected look in the man's eyes after hearing his words.