Chapter 1- The Boss Herself

A/N: Here's the first chapter of "My Boss, and I." This story is Copyrighted. This is my first publication on Wattpad, So if you like it, Vote, Comment, and Fan/Follow , and of course share if you like that whole thing. Thanks! ____________________________

Tamila's Point Of View:

The only thing surrounding me right now are the sounds of keyboard clicks, iPhone's ringing, and my scattered, delinquent employees scurring around the fax machine outside my office door. And then theres the Mailmen dropping off packages in cubicles, reporters emailing me and standing outside my door practically on their knees for an interview. Just watching them made me feel utterly disgueted. I try my best to ignore them to keep my blood pressure from going through the roof. I see people running in and out of cubicles, papers and documents flying all over the place, some shouting but mostly hustling and bustling.

There's a knock on my french glass doors. One of my reprehensible employers stood at my door with a stack of papers in hand, and a look of fear washed over her face the second we made eye contact. With a frown plastered on my face I pressed the buzzer and the door unlocked. Here's a thing about my employees... I dislike them with an endless burning passion.

The work ethic of these people is below the minumim, their IQ levels are under 50, and Their common sense skills are pathetic. I finally let this lady in. She's about my age, 25, with big blonde waves in a large mess of hair, and little cheek dimples that reflected her innocence, she didn't seem too bright, her skirt was a bit twisted and the look in her eyes lacked confidence... she looked like a lost little girl roaming the streets of the city Los Angeles.

Her mascara was visibly clumped, her eyeliner uneven, and her earrings twisted. She wobbled over in her heels, in which she was in evidently struggling to walk in. Her suit top was covered in lint, and her fingernails all chewed and dirty. Her bra was visible through her white dress top, and her necklace clasp visible on the front side of her neck. How disgraceful.

"Can I help you... Miss..." I looked at her ID badge... "Miss Lucielle Cadwell...?"I sneered in an unpleasant manner, narrowing my eyes, and clearly giving her the message I was in no state of dealing with her, or anyone else at the moment. The reporters crowded around My door, peering to see what was going on. I rolled my eyes as I pressed the security button on my phone, and within a short moment security officers escorted the reporters outside.

Thank god. One less problem. Lucille speaks, bringing my attention back to my misery.

"Honerable Miss Dastanos, The copy machine broke and maintainace is nowhere to be found." She breathed that out really quickly, which I found utterly irritating.

This woman couldn't even form a complete sentence! I simply pointed to the copy machine to the right of my desk without saying another word, my eyes intently looking at Lucille so she would feel the pressure and not screw something up like the rest of my employees always do quite frequently.

I haven't bothered to learn the names of any of the individuals who work under my wing here at Oaisis cosmetics.I surely didn't feel the need, nor, would I ever. They are just average people and I wanted nothing to do with them outside of the work of Oaisis cosmetics. They're just expected to do their job and do it right.

I suddenly heard a hum, followed by the sound of dripping liquid. Ink. My train of thought flew off the tracks when I turn to see ink spurring out of the copy machine on the side of my desk, ruining copies of our newest newsletters and spilling all over the floor.

I was infuriated, these little dumb delinquents, always doing shit wrong, even as simple as inserting an ink cartridge and making a copy. And whenever our company has a drawback, It falls on the shoulders of these people, who I have no control of hiring, but have control of firing. Now that's teaching them a lesson.