Chapter 20- Out Of Nowhere

Jaime's Point Of View:

"You can't fire me, Tamila!" I proclaimed in disbelief, my eyes taking in every curve of her body, that perfection that was ignored by that damn Dembling, and his conniving scum of a family.

I was the most respectable employee in this enterprise! Not I mention my salary... and position... and standard of living... And of course Tamila!

"You can't do what you just did to me, Jaime, but you did anyways!" She retorted with the fire in her eyes, signaling that this was a start to what would be a very heated argument. Hopefully in many ways...

She finally said my name...The resistance I once had to approach her had completely faded, and was replaced with a necessary need to confront her in such rough manner.

She was making me so frustrated...

"You went along with it, didn't you?" I stepped closer to her, watching her tense with our once again close

proximity.

"You've been waiting as long as I for that, Tamila. And you know you can't fire me..." I wrapped an arm around her waist, and felt her tense even more. "You don't want to... you need me not only in this office... but you need me in your life." I left a kiss on the side of her face, watching the color rise.

She reacted so easily, something you'd never expect from her such harsh demeanor. However I knew she would react sooner or later.

She was so damn beautiful. I had wanted her for so long and she was so damn stubborn...seeing her with Chester set me off completely.

"You... you've taken what I uphold the most... that's my pride... I'm in a relationship, Jaime, you-"

"Damn it, Tamila! It's not a fucking relationship its a damn scam!" I stepped slightly back before speaking, getting aggravated that she was completely oblivious. "You just don't see it. You'll see it when the damage has already been done. Don tell me to stay out of your life because we both know you kept bringing me into your personal business, and you've been in a fair share of mine!" I was aggravated and fed up now.

"You, Mr. Gonzales, how many times do I have to tell you it's none of your-"

Screw her stupid threats. I grabbed her face and kissed her.

She gave in faster than the first time, throwing her arms around me and bringing me closer to her with a fiery passion.

I pulled away but kept her close, bringing her strongly in my arms.

"Stop this Tamila, you know-"

"Fuck you Jaime Gonzales!"

I gasped in surprised yet was cut off when she slammed her lips to mine again in a aggravated kiss, when .suddenly there was a knock at the door.