Chapter 25- You're Her WHAT?

Miguel's Point Of View:

"Didn't I tell you that you were going to need me, sexy ass? Bet you're glad you gave me this shot, just wait until you open your heart out to me even more." I grinned, pressing my phone between my shoulder and cheek as I prepared to take down notes.

"This isn't the time for your sarcasm, we established this before." Tamila's lusty voice sent me shivering in delight, just the thought of the woman made me extremely... pleased.

"Alright, alright. I hear ya, whadd'ya need?" I sighed. Getting her to be mine would definitely be a challenge of its own.

"Don't sound so bummed out that I'm coming to you, this was your idea." She replied, her tone still a little cold.

"I was hoping you'd come to me for other reasons, the ones I'd be more than happy to assist you with, babe." I could picture her perfect self standing in front of me now.

"What did I just tell you?" She snapped harshly.

"Sorry, sorry." I rolled my eyes. "So what's this stitch thing?" Sometimes she was no fun.

"It's a long story, so you're going to have to listen carefully, okay? Don't get distracted, not even for a minute."

"You've always got my full attention." I purred, grinning at my comebacks.

"Whatever, listen, so..."

She went on to discuss how she had this ex, named Chase. I had heard of him before since he operates this major film studio, and makes major motion pictures. He's an incredible director, I love all his movies. Anyway, apparently she and Chase didn't hit things off so well, and he just won't let her go, because she's the only woman who he can successfully say he's met his match with. So, he scammed her company, by convincing her closest alumni to turn over his position.

Any who, I knew I could get my uncle to dish out ideas to help her out. I mean, that was primarily his job.

Ad not to mention, seeing Tamila often would really make me happy. Like really happy. You know, that kind of happy.

"Let's meet in person tomorrow or something so I can formulate a plan." I used big words like my uncle. Hopefully she's be impressed.

"Until then I'll ask my uncle-"

"Ask him what?"

I filed as I looked up from the phone, to see my uncle Jaime leaning against the doorframe of my room.

"Hey, uh, Tami-Louise! Yeah Louise. I'll call you back?"

"Jaime's there isn't he?" Tamila chuckled, clearly amused.

"Yes. Yes. Yes you are correct. Now goodbye." I pressed end on my iPhone and tossed my cell to the bed.

"Who were you talking to?" My uncle asked.

"Louise." I swallowed. "We're back together again?"

"Was that a question?"

"No?"

"Whatever. What did she want from me?" My uncle sighed.

"What?"

"You said, until then, I'll ask my uncle. Ask me what?"

"What to do if the woman you loved had a life in danger." I said kind of quickly.

"Why's Louise in danger?" concerned washed over my uncles face.

"I'm not talking about Louise. I love someone else."

"Well? Who? And what's wrong?" My uncle asked, not even wondering why I was "seeing" a girl I didn't love.

"She's set up for scam with her business by her ex. Her names Tamila."

My uncles eyes widened to the point where I thought they'd explode.

That's when I realized I wasn't supposed to say that much.

God, her sexiness has just gotten into my mind.

"Wait, hold on, excuse me. You've got to be kidding me, right?" Jaime chucked, but was by far not amused.

"You know, I am tired. I think I should sleep..." I walked towards the door and in attempt to close it Jaime lashed his hand out and stopped it.

"It's only 10 AM, Miguel. What's going on?" Jaime was both angry and confused, he looked desperate for answers.

"Since you brought that woman to the house in Vegas, she hasn't left my mind. And when I see you going crazy over her, it makes me angry to see you beating yourself up over a woman like that. So I did a little googling and find out where she lives in LA, so I drove-"

"You drove to her house?" My uncle looked like he was going to explode with anger, which only drove my desire to poke a little fun with this.

"Yes, and let me tell you, that woman is great at-"

"MIGUEL!" My uncle warned.

"What? It's not like you had a chance with her. And even if you did, you blew it cause you had to lash out-"

My uncle shoved me into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him, and brought me up against the wall in a rough manner, anger flickering in his eyes.

"Don't you EVER talk about my chances with her. You'll never understand what she means to me. And you don't get she wanted me just as bad as I want her. You're nothing to her. Nothing." My uncle unpinned my arms.

"You're right. I'm only her new assistant since you got fired."

I grinned smugly as my uncle's expression changed to bewilderment.

"You're her WHAT?"

Jaime roared with force. "There's no way she hired you to take my position!"

"That's why she hired me. Because no matter how angry she is, she's not going to deny that she needs you. So you're gonna be working through me until she has the nerve to hire you again." I shrugged, knowing how much of a shock this was to Jaime.

"This is the craziest shit I have heard in my life! Jaime exclaimed. "Such unbelievable bull shit! You're completely unqualified for a position like that!" My uncle was really angry now, a hand raked through his hair.

"That's what I told her, and that's why I have you." I said nonchalantly. "We can make this work, and you can get her back before I snag that chance." I smirked slyly at the thought of Tamila as mine.

"Don't you even touch her Miguel. I'm only helping you because I love her more than any woman ever before. So were cutting to the chase, tell me what's going on."

And as I told my uncle what occurred this mornings he had mixed looks of anger, sadness, and determination flickering in his eyes.

"I know exactly what to do." Jaime made eye contact with me. "And you're going to help me help her."

"You really love her don't you?" I sighed at the truth. She couldn't be mine when a man like my uncle loved her.

My uncle was everything a woman could want. That's why he always had ladies swooning over him. He was handsome and smart, not to mention he wasn't such a player.

"You wouldn't believe me of I said I wasn't."

An I agreed with him on that one.