Chapter 18- Dembling Desires

Chester's Point Of View:

"After you, lovely." I grinned at the woman before me, my inner desires slowly becoming uncontrollable, as they had been all night. And here, Tamila insisted that I return to her apartment.

Breathe, Ches. Breathe. I said to myself, intently focusing, using my whole brain power to control my emotions.

"I can read it in your face, Chester."

My trance was broken with her words, nearly closing her apartment door on my face I stumbled out a blunt reply.

"Read w-what?"

Oh great. Now I sound nervous and foolish. I have fallen under the trance of Tamila Dastanos without a doubt.

She snickered, a deviant glint in her eye.

"Forget about it. Sangria?" She tossed over her shoulder in an almost flirtatious manner before strutting into the bar area of her kitchen, me silently admiring the view from behind.

I was admiring for too long because she snapped me back to reality.

"Yes? Or no?" She questioned impatiently, the glint she held prior in her eyes had returned, with a hint of a smirk. Though this time, more prominent, more alluring, and more...

Desirable.

I swallowed in embarrassment. "Yes, thanks." I forced a smile.

"You're something else aren't you?" She chuckled softly, the sweet sound of her voice echoing through my ears.

"Only when beautiful women are involved." My feigned smile spread into a broad grin, as I walked over to her kitchen.

I wasn't sure if I should pat myself in the back or facepalm myself for that one. It would only justify what I was really feeling.

Desire.

Again, that word.

If this were my brother he'd totally go with his desires. That's just the way he is. But I had more common sense, I mean, Tamila and I have only been seeing eachother for a little over a month.

My attention was brought back to the moment when she handed a glass of sangria to me.

"Salud" She whispered before clinking her glass to mine and raising the brim to her mouth.

"That's cheers in America." I smirked while taking a sip myself, but there was a thought prominent in my mind.

This was going to be indeed, a long night.

****