Chapter 12- Morning Meetings and Evening Events

Tamila's Point Of View:

I felt eyes on me. Staring me down, watching my every move. My chest was heaving in heavy pants, my world around me just a blur of darkness. The uneven sound of footsteps were getting closer, until finally a breath of hot air swirled around my face, a low hum murmured from the voice, it was coming closer... to me.

I lunged up in the bed breathing like a dog and my face instantly knocked into the face of another, sending him stumbling backwards.

"Ah, damn." The young voice hissed in wince. I blinked rapidly until my vision came into focus, and standing over me was none other than a young boy, maybe 15 or 16. He had short cut hair that was gelled in the front, and big brown eyes. He had a hoodie, beanie, headphones, and low cut jeans on. "What the fu- why are you watching me sleep, kid?" I grogged, still dazed from sleep, and confused. I knew I was in Havana's guest room, but who was this kid?

"Miguel, I'm Havana's son." He rubbed his forehead. "You're my uncle's sexy excecutive, I see." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, flashing a very toothy grin.

"Get over yourself, kid. What do you want?" I huffed, aggrivared by his unwanted presence. I was never one for kids, let alone, pesky teenagers.

"I'll tell you what I want." He hovered his face over mine again, the distasteful scent of mint filled my nostrils.

"I want you to take me to a trip around the world, right in this very room. Where you from, hermosita?" he held in contempt with debauchee, throwing in a little spanish, in failed attempt to set a mood.

My eyes widened, and I raised an eyebrow before laughing hystarically, this kid beyond delusional, arrogant and desperate as ever.

"You're really stupid, aren't you?" I chuckled, getting out of the other side of the bed and making my way over to the nighstand to get my Oasis Cosmetics, I knew I would be at the wedding, and I wanted to at least look presentable before-hand. I extended my hand to lift the small bag but it was snatched out of my reach. I glared at Miguel, he had a stupid smirk on his punk-like face, he held my cosmetics bag over his head.

"If you can screw my uncle who's twice your age, you can have a little fun with me babe."

What...

"You little shit." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

"You love me anyways barbie."

He winked before tossing my bag back at me, and casually strolling out of the room like nothing happened, pulling his headphones over his ears and rapping along whatever was playing.

I shook my head in disaproval before turning my attention to my suitcase, which had a handwritten note on it. The paper, of course, was a soft floral pink and the ink was a dark purple, and written in a neat cursive font.

Tamila,

You won't see me until the wedding tonight at 7, so feel free and help yourself to anything around the house. Jaime will take you to the church and celebration, do not call for a cab. Jaime also asks that you do not leave the house for some security purpose that he did not clarify with me, metioning something about filing a police report. You are obliged to wear any dress for tonight, Jaime will arrive at the house around 5. if you need anything, my son Miguel will be more than happy to assist your needs. He is a wonderful, well-behaved, kindhearted boy.

Besos, -Havana

Well the description of her son was completely inaccurate, for a fact. She really needed to spend more time with him, or keep a better eye on him.

I guess I would be here alone for the majority of the day, and I was apparently not allowed to leave the house until this mess of strange events was cleared up, meaning I couldn't purchase Havana a wedding gift, I would just write her a check.