6. Tears and Anger

'Sanam' means beloved, but she was never loved.

Third Person's pov,

"This all happened because of Sanam Mathur." Riya said venom dripping in her tone as she took her name.

"Sanam Mathur? Who is she?" He asked confused.

"Your would be wife!"

"What!!" He almost shouted.

"Yes, today uncle went at her house with the your proposal and guess what? She rejected you! Not only she rejected you, she insulted your Dad. She and her greedy mother insulted him so much that he couldn't take it and you could see the result of it now." Riya said with venom laced in her tone.

"Their mind set is so pathetic, I tell you. Even though they aren't as rich as us at all. But their attitude! Oh my God, if you would have been present there, you yourself would want to crush their egos and give them a reality check."

"That Sanam, she is a pure gold digger. She said she wants more rich and wealthy man than in you in her life. But still, uncle talked to her respectfully, politely but she was so ill-mannered just like her mom, Sumitra Mathur."

"Bloody gold diggers!" Riya said disgustedly.

She made up a fake story, completely fake. She intentionally put all the blame on Sanam and made her a bad character in front of his eyes.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see him clenching and unclenching his fists. Seeing the amount of pure rage in his eyes, she smirked as her plan worked. She knows she hit the correct spot.

In this world if Rishabh loves something which is more dear to him than his life, then it's his family.

And Rishabh Raichand never leave a person who mess with his family.

And now Sanam Mathur is dead!

She sees him taking out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. The tick in his jaw and how his chest was heaving up and down in anger tells her that he's going to destroy the world of that girl.

"I'm going to say this once so listen the fu*k up, find out each and every details of Sanam Mathur within 24 hours. And if I don't have them by tomorrow morning in my desk, then don't bother to show me your face in the office. I'll send your resignation later, mind it." He said harshly and cuts the call.

His face turned dark and shady. Controlling the urge to kill her right now, right away.

"Rishabh, calm down!" Riya puts her hand on his shoulder and said.

"Calm down? How the fu*k can I calm down, Riya!? When that low standard girl insulted my father so much that he landed up here in the hospital?" He roared at her and she flinch back seeing the intensity of anger and hatred in his eyes for that girl.

"I'm not going to leave her until I make her pay for this."

"I'm going to make her regret for this." He meant his every words.

Judging by the look of his face, he wasn't not only planning to make her regret in fact more than that.

Rishabh was going to make her life a hell! A hell where she will make her wish for her own death every day. But he's not going to let her go soon. In fact he will make her every breath difficult till she's alive in this world.

He was planning something worse which Riya couldn't even imagine.

He's going to ruin her life!

.
.
.