13. Moon is beautiful

He lost her before he could even get her.

Third Person's Pov,

He stood there watching her in silence before walking towards her. Her back was facing him and he didn't make her realize his presence when he came and stand right behind her so close that he could inhale her rosy scent.

"Hi!" He whispered into her ears so closely that his lips touched her earlobe which made her flinch in her and she turned abruptly only to collide with him.

She involuntarily take a step back and open her mouth to speak but close it again.

This is the first time that he noticed her eyes so closely. She has angel's eyes. Her eyes are very captivating that could hypnotized anybody. For a second he forgot what he came to say but he reminds himself his purpose to come here.

She was simply breathtaking. Her slender nose, rosy cheeks, pink plump lips.

"Hi," She mumble softly and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Here it is," She forward her hand and Rishabh look at the pen drive which was in her palm.

He intentionally left his pen drive there to make an excuse to meet her alone.

"Thanks. I don't know how I left it there." He said pretending and took it from her.

"It's okay," She said and tried to calm her heart which was beating rapidly.

She was feeling nervous and timid to meet him like this alone. She was even shy to look at him so she avert her eyes from him and look down at the grass.

"Will you marry me?" Rishabh asked suddenly and she was taken aback for a second.

Of course her answer is positive but should she say to him or not? She contemplated. 

Will it not be better if her family inform him and his family about her answer directly instead of she.

She thought.

"Sanam," He called her name and deliberately stepped closer causing her to take a step back as he moved toward her.

"Jee? (Yes)?" She whispered not knowing what to say.

"I asked you something," This time he said seriously looking at her who had her gaze down.

It took her some time to form a single word and she could feel the seriousness in his tone the way he just asked her.

"I-I.." She stammered. Her throat suddenly turned dry and the atmosphere suddenly change from calm to tense.

He took another step towards her not letting her to take a step back. He sees a strand of hair tickled her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Her heart did a wild thump in her chest as she felt his fingers lingering on her cheeks, graze her soft skin with the back of his knuckles before he take his hand back.

Her breath hitched on her chest and she bit her lips instinctively when she felt his hot breath near her ears causing goosebumps to rise on the nape of her neck.

A gasp escaped past her lips when she was flushed against his chest. His hands securely wrapped around her waist and she was squished against his muscular chest.

Her eyes wide and heart drummed in her ears and her mind froze because of his sudden proximity. He was so close. She could inhale his rich cologne.

And he find her so delicate and fragile in his arms. She fits perfectly in his arms. One of his hand rested on her waist and other hand caressed the back of her head. He was tall and probably 6'3. And she was small and fragile, she only reached his chest.