27. His Beautiful Sins.

Just 12 comments? It's really disappointing guys *sighs* 😞😞

Third Person's Pov

Holding her chin he rose her head up and compelled her eyes to look into his eyes. His gaze on her grew intense.

"Sanam, I wasn't joking when I said I want complete submission from you. I meant my every single words which I told you that day." His cold and deep voice cause a shiver run down her spine.

I'll not like any kind of hesitation, resistance and disobedience from you for me.

I want complete submission from you.

I demand utter obedience from you.

And like this all of his previous words from that day start coming into her mind and playing in her mind like a rewind.

"I demand absolute submission from you, sweetheart." He demanded in his dominant tone and she look down fiddling her fingers together in nervousness.

"Didn't I made myself clear to you? Hmm." He held her chin and level his eyes with her.

"Yes.'' Her eyes lashes moved down on their own accord as she mumbled.

''Then where it went wrong?'' He questioned again and this time his voice came a bit strict and her heart throbbed in her chest.

''I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't.." She was saying but he placed his finger on her lips taking her breath away.

"I hate sorry. Because it never works. Last time I slide your mistake when you walked away when I was talking to you. But now you deserve a punishment." As he said, panic rose with her and she became breathless.

A wave of fear runs through her body upon hearing his words.

Punishment? This word always brings bitter memories into her mind. All the horrible memories starts flooding back into her mind.

She hates punishment. She hates how her mother used to punish her for her every single mistake whether it was small or big.

She would lock her into a dark room for hours and she would cry for hours begging her to let her out of the room as she is very much scared of darkness. But her mom never listened to her. She would keep her locked into the room until she learned her lesson properly and never repeat the same mistake again.

She felt tears gathering into her eyes but she blinks them in.

Sanam unconsciously took a step and his eyes didn't fail to notice it. His gaze hardened and he took a step nearer her.

"Please. Please don't punish me. I'll not do it again." She requested without even knowing what she did to earn this punishment.

But she assumed that may be because she tried to resist his touches and his closeness, may be that got him angry.

"Tsk, tsk, sweetheart. I have to make sure that you don't repeat the same mistakes again and again. For that I have to punish you so that you learn your lessons." He said with an evil smirk donning on his lips making him look like a devil.

He was liking the scene of her begging him not to punish her. But he would love to see her under him begging him to stop when he would take her in a rough and raw manner to make her forget everything and to let only his name she remembers.

And this thought itself was urging to take her right now and mark her as his. Claim her with his marks on her body and taint her delicate skin with his sinful ways.

And he won't deny that he will not enjoy. He will enjoy every moment of it when he would claim her body because he will commit his most beautiful sins.

And she is going to be his beautiful sins.