25. Her Web Of Lies

Guys, do you think I should change the name of my story 'Falling and Breaking'?

Third Person's Pov,

Mythili brings Sanam to one of the rooms and makes her sit on the couch before offering her a glass of water to calm her down.

Mythili was worried and concerned for her. Just a while ago her engagement happened and she was happy.

Then what happened in these few minutes that she's crying?

"Now tell me, what happened?" Mythili took a seat beside her and held her hands to make her feel better.

"Riya..." Sanam was unable to control her cries and her whole form was shivering badly.

Her eyes were full of tears, nose and cheeks were red and Mythili got tense and worried.

"Riya! Did she said something to you?" Mythili asked and Sanam looked at her with teary eyes.

She was feeling miserable and helpless. These feelings were familiar to her yet she can't do anything.

"Riya.. she told me.. she.." Sanam reveals everything to her whatever Riya has told her and shares it with her while Mythili's eyes widened with shock.

"That witch! How dare she!" Mythili cursed her and was so angry for telling so many lies to her but only if she knew.

Mythili look at the poor girl who was crying continuously and she know that right now she need to calm herself now for her but later she will deal with that cunning girl.

''Sanam, look at me please.'' Mythili requested her and she looked up at her with her big anime eyes full of tears.

Mythili cupped her face and wiped her tears gently.

''Sanam, Riya is playing with your mind. She is trying to create a misunderstanding between you two. Trust me, Rishabh doesn't love her and if he ever did then he would have never agreed to marry you.'' Mythili said but Sanam doesn't believe her as she keeps shaking her head in no.

''Sanam, trust me, if Rishabh never wanted to marry you then he wouldn't have ever gone against Malini's aunt and fought with her for you. Rishabh genuinely feels for you. Shaurya told me how much he is already head over heels in love with you. I know Rishabh, he can be a stubborn, arrogant or rude guy but he never steps back from his commitment. If he has decided that he will marry you then he will and will never betray you.'' Sanam looks at her in disbelief and shock.

She was in a dilemma about whether she should trust Mythili or Riya. But Mythili seemed more trustworthy to her than Riya. Mythili gives her positive and friendly vibes to her while talking with Riya she can sense a negative vibe from her.

''I'll not lie to you but Riya do likes Rishabh a lot. That's why maybe she is doing all this to instigate you against him so that you break this alliance. I'll tell you to stay away from her and don't believe her because, in the end, you will get hurt if you fall into her web of lies.'' Mythili advises her but she doesn't know Sanam already has fallen into the trap of Rishabh's vicious game.

''But..'' Mythili cut her sentence.

''Trust me, Rishabh is not like that kind of guy who disrespects women and plays with their feelings. And don't let any outsiders come in between you two and don't believe in any rumors, okay?'' Mythili said and Sanam let out a sigh of relief and a few sobs escaped her lips.

Moving forward, Mythili hugged her and patted her back slowly.

Her heart felt heavy recalling Riya's words.

How could she say all these things about her best friend?

Why did she tried to create a misunderstanding between them?

If it was not Mythili, then she would have confronted him and asked him about Riya.

What would have happened if she had confronted him? He would have been hurt so much to see her doubting him.

Now she won't believe anyone until she sees it with her own eyes or hears it from his mouth.

Sanam was already feeling so guilty for getting suspicious of him when he was innocent. She started to feel that it was her fault that she got manipulated so easily by Riya's words and even believed her. She is very much thankful to Mythili. She is sure that by chance if he gets to know that she doubted his friendship with Riya, he sure would have been disappointed in her and also the whole family too if they get to know about it, especially her dadi, her mom and his mom.

His mom, Malini already warned her not to hurt her son or disappoint him and she was almost about to do it.

Sanam decided that from now on she will never doubt him and will never do anything to make him disappointed in her. She is already regretting and feeling so bad. He has promised her already that he will always be loyal to her. How could she think so low about him?

She shouldn't have believed her.

She shouldn't have paid any attention to her talks.

***

She took the cold water in her hands and threw it on her face back to back thrice. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. Taking the tissue napkin she cleaned her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She was looking fresh now but her eyes were slightly red. Nonetheless she was feeling okay now.

Coming out from the washroom, she closed the door.

"Mythili.." She frowned when she saw Raina was not there.

She told her to wait for her here then where did she go?

She looks around only to find the room familiar. Soon realization dawned upon her and she realized it's his room. She is in Rishabh's room.

"So you are here." His husky voice came and her eyes widened and she turned around in surprise only to freeze in her place.

He is here.

Her breath hitched.

Silence loomed around them while their eyes were fixed to each other. Sanam lowered her eyes after a couple of seconds as she couldn't bring herself to look into his deep dark eyes full of passion.

Sanam felt small and weak under his intense gaze. She could feel the atmosphere change into something tense and intimidating.

"M-Mythili.. Mythili brought me here." She muttered slowly without glancing at him.

"I know." His short reply came and began to walk towards her only to make her heart beat faster in anticipation.

He placed his index finger under her chin and raised her chin up gently only to make her look into his eyes straight.

Sanam gulped and looked at him. His intimidating aura was making her nervous to the core.

"Because if I had told you to meet me alone then you would have run away that's for sure. And Mythili, she made my work so easy by bringing you here." And there she saw a mischievous but a sinister smile danced on his lips.

....

A/N : Hi lovelies!

Feedback please?

Try following me on instagram it's authorzysha

Did you guys watch the K-drama See you in my 19th life? I'm in love with the series and going to re-watch it again. Tell me which dramas you guys are watching right now.

With love,

Zysha 💖