11. No love story without a villain.

I'm the villain of this story

- Rishabh Raichand.

Third Person's POV,

"Are you inviting us in your wedding, my dear son?" Malini asked sarcastically to Rishabh who dropped the bomb on everybody's head that he's going to get married.

"Bhai (brother), are you serious?" His younger sister Myra asked all surprised and he gave her a curt nod.

"Tell me she's not that witch!" Shaurya squeals loudly when Rishabh muttered a small no. He meant Riya as the witch.

"As long as the girl is not that Riya, you have my support bro. Thank God! Thank God! Finally that clingy girl will be out of your life.." Shaurya was saying all this out of his excitement but one glare from his mother he zipped his mouth.

"What's happening, Rishabh? Will you tell us clearly?" Finally Baani asked her grandson, looking at him unbelievably.

Her elder grandson, Rishabh who always opposed the idea of getting married or even falling in love, that boy now announced his own wedding without even consulting with his family.

"Who's the girl?" Malini asked pressing her lips in a thin line and Rishabh looks at her before passing a small smile.

"Sanam Mathur," As the name slips from his mouth, his dad smiled at him proudly.

"What!?" Malini exclaimed in shocked and instantly turned towards her husband and glare him accusingly.

"It's not been two days that you returned from hospital and you have already started to instigate his mind." Malini asked angrily.

"This time, I didn't do anything. It was his choice." Raj said calmly leaning his back on the couch.

"I'm against this proposal. This wedding will not happen. I'm not approving this girl as my daughter-in-law." Malini said firmly.

"Raj, who's this girl?" Baani asked his son who revealed everything about the girl's family and her background.

"She's Akash's daughter.." Her eyes brimmed with tears of joys.

"Mummy ji, that girl is not even our standard. Her family doesn't even belong to our class." Malini argued.

"Malini, after knowing that she is Akash's daughter I have no problems with this wedding. And Malini since when you started thinking about all this class, standards and all that?" She asked.

"That girl is not coming to my house and that's final. Only Riya is going to be the future daughter-in-law of this house and the wife of my son. That's it." Malini said and argument started between the elders while Rishabh was all normal working something in his phone.

"Bhai, how do bhabhi look? Can you please show us her pictures?" His younger siblings poked on his shoulder and whispered.

Rishabh look at Shaurya and Myra who are already interested and excited to know about her while he smirked.

"How about I arrange a meeting for you guys to meet her face to face?" Rishabh said arching his eyebrows and they get super excited.

"But right now can you handle Mom's anger?" Shaurya said point towards their mom who was arguing with their dad and grandma.

"Mom," Rishabh asked and all looked at her.

"If not she then no one. I'm not going to marry anyone else," Rishabh said more like giving warnings to all of them and Malini knows now there is no point arguing with him.

She know his son and his stubbornness. If he wants something he will get it by all means. But this time she will not accept it easily.

"Then go ahead, marry her but I'm not going to attend your wedding." Saying she left from there leaving everyone behind shocked.

"Why do people have to act like a villain in every love story?" Shaurya spoke grabbing everyone eyes on him.

"Because there's no love story without a villain." Myra chirped happily while the elders shook their heads hopelessly looking at their banter.

.
.
.

Rishabh knocked at her room before entering. He looks at his mom who was seated on the bed and was looking at their family pictures in the photo album.

"If you are here to discuss about that girl then I'm not listening," His mom said and turned her face away from him.

Rishabh sighed and sit beside her.

"Mom, I really like her and I want to marry her. Trust me I'm not doing this because Dad wanted. And Dad didn't even told me about her it was Riya who told me about her." Rishabh said and she furrowed her eyebrows hearing Riya's name.

"That day Riya and Dad went to their house with the proposal and today I went to talked to them. And I like the family. They are really good." Rishabh said giving her assurance.

"Does Riya knows about all this? Does she know that you are going to marry Sanam?" Malini questioned him and this time he went silent.

~~~~

"No!"

"No!"

"No! He can't do this to me," Riya roars in anger.

She longed for him, for his love but he's not going to be her's.

Throwing and breaking everything around her. Expensive vases, branded skin care products, glasses which was on her dressing table. She was venting out all his frustration on things.

"How dare she! I'll kill her!" She was seething with anger.

"Riya, calm down dear. I'll talk to Malini, she will stop this wedding," Her Mom, Sanjana said trying to calm her daughter down.

"She can't. Mom, she can't. Rishabh is determined to marry that girl. He told me that he will marry her at any cost. Mom, she's going to snatch my Rishabh from me." Riya said clutching her hairs and crying in pain.

Her own plan backfired her.

She thought her words will poison his mind about Sanam. She thought Rishabh will attack Mathur's family by ruining their business and their company.

But when things turned opposite at what she wanted. She loses her calm and her patience. She was extremely angry and shocked when Rishabh told her that he will make Sanam pay by marrying her and torture her after their marriage.

But he will not leave her at any cost.

"I'll not leave that bitch! I'll make sure she pay for it! I'll ruin her. I'll kill her." Her eyes darkened and she sounds like a psychotic person.

"Rishabh is mine only. He's only mine." With that she lift a chair and throw it on the large mirror which shattered into pieces while her Mom yells in fear and flinched back.

She laughs like a mad person. She was getting obsessive over him. It wasn't a love. It started with a mere attraction, an infatuation which now turned into a lethal obsession.

"You are dead, Sanam Mathur." Riya smirked evilly holding the shiny sharp knife in her hands.

While Sanjan was stunned to see this kind of shade of her daughter. But she composed herself thinking that Riya must be saying all this because she's angry now.

But little does she knows that her daughter is going to cross all the limits because of her obsession for him which was becoming dangerous now.

****

The Game of Obsession and Revenge begins!

****

A/N : Hi lovelies!

Feedback please?

What do you think what will happen next?

Please drop a follow on my wattpad account. And keep voting and commenting. Also try to follow me on instagram.

With love,

Zysha 💖💝