12. Heart attack

Third Person's Pov,

"Dear, are you happy with this alliance?" Arunima asked her who was silent since the time Rishabh left from their house.

"Sanam, say something," Arjun asked concerned for his baby sister.

In this world, if anything means more than his life than that is his sister. For her happiness, he can do anything.

"Is Mom is happy with this proposal?" With wobbling lips and teary eyes she asked.

She was still shocked and numb. She still couldn't believe her mother fixed her alliance without her acknowledgement.

"Sanam, this time don't think about Mom. Just think about yourself only. Are you happy with this?" Arjun asked wiping her tears from her cheeks.

"Bhai ( brother ), I.. I don't want to.." Sanam was saying when Sumitra entered the room opening the door of her room and trio look at her.

"Mom," Sanam whispered softly and was about to get up from her bed when Sumitra stopped her.

"Sit there," Sumitra said and she didn't need to told twice.

Sanam got anxious and nervous. Her heart palpitated thinking if she got to know that her answer is going to be no then what will she do with her? What will be her condition?

She knows her mom very well. If she has decided something that it will happen, then it will happen according to her. Nobody can go against her not even her brother or grandma.

If her mom has decided that she will get married to Rishabh Raichand then she have to agree on it by her will or unwillingly. Because she know if she deny then she can also applied force on her and make her no as yes. Even if she wants she can't oppose and have to marry the man of her mom's choice.

Sanam know her brother and grandma will fight for her with her. But again she doesn't want to be the cause of their fights. If a yes can maintain the peace of her family then she will say yes whether her heart accept it or not.

And just like this, once again Sanam give in to her Mom's demands and made up her mind to marry Rishabh Raichand.

Sumitra approach towards her and seat beside her taking her hands in hers while Sanam, Arunima and Arjun were taken aback and were shocked to see sudden changes in her.

"My daughter, I'm so sorry to behave so harsh and rude towards you. I don't know why I did that. I don't know why I behave like this with you all this months. I'm sorry. Forgive me. Forgive me, please." Sumitra breakdown in tears and keep looking down caressing her daughter's hands lovingly.

"Mom, you don't hate me now?" She asked stammering not able to believe the fact her mom is talking with her.

"I never hated you, my child. It's just that I never overcome from your dad's death. I don't know why I behaved like a bad mom to you. I wanted to come to you and hug you. Shower my love to you but I was too scared because I thought I'll lose you just like I lose your father. That's why I was pushing you from myself. I don't wanted to hurt but I did. I hurt you in the worst way possible." Sumitra said sobbing while holding her hands tightly as if she fears to lose her daughter's hands.

"When Raj bhai sahab ( brother) came here with the proposal for you, I suddenly recalled about your dad's wish. It was his wish too. He too wanted you to marry Rishabh. That day I realize how much I have wronged you. You were your daddy's princess and I hurt his princess so much. I'm sorry," On the name of her father she used her weapon and hit her the weakest point.

Sumitra know that whatever happens now, Sanam will not back out from this alliance as this is her dear father's last wish.

"I'm such a bad mother. Such an evil mother that I hurt my little daughter so much." Sumitra said and Sanam couldn't control herself to hugged her.