9. Stormy eyes

Why no comment in the comment section? *pout* 🥺

***

Third Person's Pov,

Her heart pound instantly as she came eye to eye with this man. Those alluring stormy eyes which didn't let her sleep for the past two days.

"Aren't you that crybaby?" An amused smile played across his lips as he asked.

"Huh?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and soon realization dawned upon her and she realized what he was talking about.

Her eyes widened in surprise and her cheeks turned red due to embarrasment.

"Here this is for you," He said said forwarding the bouquet of orchids flowers towards her and smiled.

She look at him and then at the bouquet and again at him. She took the bouquet from him and look at him cluelessly.

The man whose thoughts were roaming in her mind for the past two days and didn't let her sleep in peace.

Finally, he's here coincidentally or intentionally she doesn't have any idea. All she wants is to thank him for saving her that night.

"What's happening? Sanam, do you know him?" Arjun asked kinda pissed off how this man was staring at her sister.

Sanam look at Arjun and then again look back at the man who was smiling at her. She glanced at him and find him the most handsome man she saw in her entire life. He's around 6'3 and his piercing black eyes were the most alluring and mysterious.

He was wearing a black Armani suit with a black shirt and black pants. It hugged his body well showing off his perfect body-built chest.

"He's Rishabh."

"Rishabh Raichand."

Sumitra said from behind and all look at her confusingly.

"My would-be son-in-law," Sumitra said and all looked shocked while Rishabh smirked.

"I have fixed Sanam's relation with him. Maa, he's the son of Raj Raichand. His dad came here the other day with the wedding proposal of his son for our Sanam. And I agreed. I believe he's the one for your granddaughter." Sumitra said blasting another bomb in their head.

While Sanam couldn't believe what her mom just said now.

Rishabh Raichand!

Wedding!

Proposal!

Her mom fixed her marriage with someone without taking her opinion. Without letting her know. She was hurt and shocked.

Two days ago,

Sumitra was anxiously waiting in the cafe for him. She won't know why he called her here and she wasn't getting any positive ideas about all this.

She wasn't getting it why the Raichand family are hell-bent on making Sanam as a part of their family member.

First, it was Raj Raichand.

And now his son Rishabh Raichand.

Yes, she was waiting for him. He called her and wanted to meet her at her house but she refused. Because she doesn't care if Sanam or Arjun gets to know about it but she can't let Arunima come to know about it.

Arunima considers Raj as his son. Raj and her husband, Akash they both were best friends from college times. Since Akash has to go to London to expand his business there they lost their connection for a few years but later they reconnected on Arjun's seventh birthday which they hosted in India after they came back from London.

At that time Sumitra was pregnant with their second child and she was happy and excited to welcome their new baby into the world. They met each other families and they bond a new relationship with each other. At that time Sumitra and Malini were more like sisters than friends. Even Rishabh and Arjun too became best friends though Rishabh was two years older than Arjun.

Things were going well between the two families and Mathur's family decided to hold Sumitra's baby shower in their old mansion which resides in Shimla.

But due to some circumstances, the Raichand family couldn't attend their function. After that many things happened in Akash's life that Raj was unaware of it. Without informing anyone anything they again went to London and disconnects themselves from Raichand's family.

Later after 20 years, they got the news of Akash's death. Raj was devastated to lose his only best friend and decided to meet them. Malini and Raj somehow contacted them but Sumitra's behaviour towards them was too harsh and rude. They both were surprised to see her this side. At first, they thought maybe because she is still shocked and in the trauma of Akash's death. But day by day her behaviour stunned them.

Sumitra told them not to contact her and her family anymore. Whatever they had between them is over and she doesn't wish to continue it anymore. And Malini too wanted it after witnessing her behaviour towards her and her husband.

And now again Raichand family back into their lives with the proposal of their son for her daughter. And Sumitra knows her mother-in-law, Arunima very well. If somehow Arunima gets to know about it then without having any second thoughts she will hand over Sanam to them. She will agree to this proposal and will make Sanam convince anyhow even if she doesn't agree.

Arunima knows Raj's family very well and she knows they will treat Sanam like their daughter. Arunima will be happy to marry her off to such a good and reputable family. The worries and tension that Arunima has for her granddaughter will go away if this wedding happens. Because Sanam will receive the happiness, care, affection and love which she never got from her own family.

And this is why she refused to meet Rishabh at her place. Sumitra will not let Sanam get away from her so soon. She can't let Sanam have all this happiness so easily and so soon after whatever she has gone through because of her. She yet needs to make her life more difficult, miserable, meaningless and painful.

She hates her daughter and nobody knows the reasons behind it. Those who know it are far away from them or have left the world just like Akash.

And somewhere she feels that Raj Raichand might know the secret that she's hiding from years from everyone. He might know something which he shouldn't. She can't let him ruin all her plans that she has saved for her dear daughter  Sanam Mathur.

And that is why she's against this proposal.

"I hope I didn't make you wait for long." His voice bring her back to her sense and she looked up.

She clenched her fist and glared at him furiously.

****

A/N : Hi! An early update for you guys.

Feedback please?

What do you think what will happen?

For sure there will be a heated argument between them but who will win and whose ego will get bruised? Find it out in the next chapter.

Who will make Sanam agree for this proposal?

Will she say yes? or no?

Whoever wins, my poor baby Sanam got stuck in all this. Send some love for her 🤧

Please do vote, comment and share my story if you are liking it.

And please follow me on wattpad 😍

I have a made a new reels in instagram of them do watch it.

With love,

Zysha 💖🤗