14. Arguements

Where are the readers who used to vote and comment a lot? 🤧🤧

Third Person's Pov,

"Dadi, why are we getting her married this early?" Arjun asked annoyingly as he's absolutely not liking the idea of his sister getting married so suddenly.

This early morning, Raj called them and invited them to his mansion for lunch and to discuss about the wedding. They wish to get them married as early as possible since they don't want to delay anymore when the children has given their consent for the wedding already.

"Arjun, what is your problem in this alliance?" Arunima asked her grandson who looks disturbed and worried.

His expression telling her everything that he didn't like Rishabh for Sanam. He didn't liked him from day one and the look which he gave to his sister at the first meeting.

Yes, he admit that they were childhood friends. So what? Childhood things were different. Time changed, seasons changed, so do people too. And most important is the present. Present and future that what's matter. In present how he is, what kind of a person he is now, will he be able to take the responsibility of her sister and many others things that they need to know.

"Dadi, we don't know Rishabh very well. Just because he is Raj Uncle's son it doesn't mean he is exactly like his shadow. First let us know him and then I think we should proceed with the alliance." Arjun spoke.

He's right in his prospect. He's doing what a good brother should do. He's being protective and careful for his sister's matter. Sanam is his baby sister and he's very much protective of her like a father towards his daughter.

"Arjun, you are worrying too much. I have talked to him personally and I find him good. He's a good man with good upbringing and I'm very sure he will keep her very happy." Sumitra said trying to persuade him but he's being adamant to not go ahead with this wedding.

"Yes, Arjun. And why do you want to do a background check on him? It's enough for us to know that he's Raj's son. He's well settled, responsible man and he even handle his big company so well. If he can handle all this then don't you think he will also be able to take care of her? I don't find any problems in him. You are doubting that poor man just like that." Arunima pointed out to him and he just sighed.

How will he tell them that he's getting a negative vibe from that man. He don't know why but his gut feeling was telling him that Rishabh is not a perfect match for his sister.

And as far as about background check he has already done it. He hired a private investigator to find out details about him but surprisingly he didn't find anything suspicious thing about him. 

Yet, his mind is not still supporting him.

But he is unware of the fact that his private investigator was set by his own mother. Sumitra knew it Arjun will do it so she already pre-planned everything from before. Arjun didn't have any slightest idea about their deals.

"Fine but still I think it's too early for her to get married. Now it's time for her to focus on her studies not on this marriage things. Have you guys thought how much this will affect her studies?" Arjun argues.

"Arjun, did they said to you that they will not allow Sanam for her further studies? They are also well educated and they know the importance of education. You are worrying too much, son." Sumitra said.

"This time I agree with Sumitra. I don't think I'll be able to find a better man than him for my Sanam." Arunima too supported her.

"Dadi, Sanam is very young and naive now for all this. She knows nothing about the world. Her world revolves around us. Just three of us. And do you think she will be able to adjust in that world which is completely different from where she is living right now. You guys know how she is. She has never stepped out of the house alone. She's even scared to go outside for even for groceries shopping and she doesn't easily get with people's. Even now you see, she has only few friends in her college and she doesn't participate in any competition in her college like other students."