41. a dark promise, a dark vow

SHE LOVED HIM TOO SOON. AND HE LOVED HER TOO LATE.

Third Person's POV,

As she flinched and jolted back, a low growl escaped from his throat. His teeth had barely grazed her skin, but it was enough to send a shiver down her spine.

He leaned in closer, his hot breath brushing against her neck as his tongue traced the spot where he had just bitten. The sensation was electric, and she couldn't help but let out a gasp.

She clutched his biceps with all her might as her chest arched into him causing her bosoms to pressed against his hard chest firmly.

Her breathing became labored, and her heart was pounding in her chest. She felt as if her body was on fire. She was completely at his mercy, unable to think of anything else but the overwhelming desire that was consuming her. She felt like a wild animal, trapped and unable to escape.

His hands slid around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She could feel his body pressed against hers, his heart beating just as fast as hers. She was completely lost in the moment, lost in the intensity of the sensations that were coursing through her body.

"S-stop." Sanam uttered as she realized where this is going on.

He was placing small yet intense kisses on her neck to down to her collarbone. He didn't seem to be in a mood to stop and was lost in devouring her.

The fact that she was letting him to do anything with her and not even trying to stop him a bit give him a satisfaction.

And on top of that, he knows nobody will dare to come here without his permission this give him more power and courage to do whatever he wants to do with her as long as he pleased.

With her trembling hands she tried to push him but he grabbed her wrists securely with his one hand and pinned them above her head.

"Don't fret!" He slurred as he dipped his head and very softly and gently kissed her swells.

Sanam panicked she know whatever is happening is not right. Her heart thumping wildly and her breath hitched as he lowered his head again and kiss her swells not once but as many times as he wanting to, making it clear that he was in control. His kiss was a promise of passion and dominance, leaving no room for hesitation.

She closed her eyes feeling his lips lingering on her chest and the way he darted his tongue out over her chest sensually making her feel weak on her knees and vulnerable.

Her chest was heaving up and down and he was was kissing her there sensually. She bites her lower lips instinctively as he kiss the soft flesh over her right breast. Her lips parted in a small gasp as he bite her skin slightly.

"R-Rishabh ji.. this.. this is wrong." She uttered with difficultly while her eyes were still closed.

And unexpectedly she felt his movements stopped, she opened her eyes slowly and his eyes stared at her with amusement.

She was insanely shivering in his arms. Her uneven breath, her fast heartbeat, her red cheeks, he is the reason for all this. And it made him feel proud.

He felt himself getting hardened for her as he look at the scenario in front of him. How much he wants her to tie her hands against his bed and taint her delicate body with his sinful ways.

But next his lips twisted into a grin and much to her surprise he pressed his lips on her throat causing her to close her eyes again.

"What's wrong?" He asked with his rasped voice knowing exactly what she meant.