17. Broken Fairy

Please follows and leave comments. You don't know your feedbacks and reviews really motivates writers to come up with many ideas and stories.

Third Person's POV,

She was feeling anxious and nervous. Her palms starts to get sweaty while her heart was thudding in her ears and her stomach churned in raw trepidation.

Her mind wasn't able to comprehend what he is saying. His face was hard and serious and that's what scaring her the most.

She stood up abruptly making him frown at her deeply. She clutches her hands into fist to stop herself shivering in front of him.

Rishabh observes her, the change of her expression on her face, the worried look on her face, panic evident in her eyes and deep breath.

She was scared!

But to him, he didn't started anything to make her real scared of him. It's has started only.

"I- I think we should go downstairs now." Saying she was about to pass by him when her fragile wrist caught by his rough calloused hand and she was halted at her steps.

Her heart was thumping wildly and she didn't dare to turn back and face him. He turned her towards him swiftly making her breath hitched at her chest and her heart froze.

He yanked her closer to his chest and his hands rested on her waist. She was facing his chest due to their height differences and she didn't try look up at him. He was towering over her. His hot breath was hitting her forehead.

Her heart stopped for a moment when his face inched closer to her. Something flash in his eyes and she saw how his eyes turned dark and dangerous.

"Never dare to walk away when I'm talking to you. I'll let it go this time but try to do it next time and I can assure you will not like the consequences afterwards." His voice turned more cold and dominative.

"Take it as my warning or threatening whatever you wish but never repeat it." He gritted a dark look covered his face and give a slight squeeze on her waist making her gasped.

Fear bubble inside her. Whatever happening is not right. This is wrong.

She placed her hands on his chest tried to make some distance but to her dismay he was too strong for her. He jerked her closer to him more that her bosom now brushed against his chest with her every heavy breath.

"Baby, I'll not like any kind of hesitation, resistance and disobedience from you for me," He sounds sadistic to her and a obsessive control freak person.

"Pl-ease." He saw how her lips were quivering and her chins wobbling. Finding herself alone with him she hiccups in fear.

She faced him and their gaze met. He saw her glossy tears but he didn't care. He will only leave after she say yes and give in to his every demands quietly and obediently.

Her stomach twisted in knots. All she wants right now her brother to take her away. Helplessness consumes her senses.

"Say you agree. Come on, baby say it you will submit yourself to me completely. Say you will do what I say. Say it, you will be my obedient wife." He tilted his head and cocked his brows.

She didn't like him the way he was taking advantage of her nervousness and scaring her. Even if she wants she can't protest because she lacked confidence and bravery since her childhood. That's why people always tame her because of her weak and timid personality. Over the years she never learn how to stand up for herself.

She always lived her life under the shadow of her dad's and brother's protectiveness. It was more like a cage for her. A cage where she can do anything she wants, but there are some boundaries and limits that she can't cross. One of them was freedom, which she never got. She want the freedom to choose her life and color it the way she want, but she know she will never get it. And gradually, she got used to it and let her family make the decisions in her life the way it suited them.