31. Old relations

''A sweet beginning that would soon become heart-wrenchingly beautiful."

I want inline comment please >>>>

Third Person's Pov,

"Sanam," Sanjana uttered her name only to make her confused and walked towards them to only engulfed Sanam.

Sanam stood there, utterly flabbergasted. Her mind raced with questions, "Who is this woman?" Her gaze darted to Arjun, who could only offer a helpless shrug, mirroring her own confusion.

"I can't believe this Akash bhai had such a beautiful daughter." Moving back, Sanjana cupped her face and told her emotionally.

"Huh?" Sanam whispered and has confused look all over her face.

"Bhabhi, how could you hide my niece from me all this years? You didn't even give us the slightest idea of yours and Akash's bhai has another daughter?" Sanjana told Sumitra in a accusing tone and gave her a hurtful look.

"Maa, who is she?" Sanam asked softly and before Sumitra could reply her, Sanjana told her everything.

"I'm your aunt, dear. Your father's sister. Actually we are cousins. Even when your father was alive we didn't made enough contact with each other due to our families' problems. And after Akash's bhai's death, your mom cut all the ties from us, from everyone and from your relatives too. I don't believe this how cruel she can be to hide you from us." Sanjana said gaining sympathy from others and making Sumitra look bad in front of others.

"That's not new, Sanjana. Sumitra did with us too. But she never care about others feelings." Malini also added indirectly taunting her.

Sumitra gave both of them a blank look as if she's already aware of their nature.

Rishabh look at Shaurya, and his father who had a bored look on their face. While Myra and Raina was shocked too. They can't believe Sanam is Riya's cousin.

"Malini, stop it now. How many times will you say the same thing?" Raj said and trying to stop this matter from exaggerating further.

"Sanjana, I didn't hide my daughter from world. It was just that you were never included in our world where I and Akash was living. There were only placed for loved and dear ones not for those who backstabbed us." Sumitra said angrily emphasizing her each and every words.

"When Akash had cut all ties with you and your family for forever then who am I to intervene in his decisions. Anyways, I don't want to talk about our past." Sumitra said sighing and clenched her fingers trying not to lose her temper and create a scene.

She has put many things at stake because of this alliance and now she can't take the risks of ruining everything by their stupidity.

Sumitra took a step forward to give Malini a piece of mind but Arunima held her wrists pulling her back and request her through her eyes not to stretch this matter anymore.

"Besides, why I never made any contact with anyone because I don't want to. At that time, I placed my family's peace and my mental health at my first priority. I don't want to take anyone sympathy and support. Only I know what I have gone through. What I have suffered and what precious I have lost. So I don't want to give anyone any explanation about my reasons of staying away from everyone and not making any contacts with anybody." Sumitra said and gave them a tight lip smile restraining her frustration.

"And Sanjana, I didn't find the need to hide my daughter from the world. She is my pride not my flaws. But yes, I did hide her from monsters and evilness that lurks around us." Sumitra said firmly without any fear of anybody and Sanjana's face got red in anger.