Glimpse-III

Hey! I need only 12 more followers to cross 1.4k followers!! Please follow me quickly! Pretty Please 🥺😍

Third Person's Pov,

He was as usual in his formal attire wearing a black crisp suit looking as always devilishly hot and handsome. And not to forget his signature smirk on his lips dancing while his eyes take a quick look of her from top to bottom not in a creepy way.

She was looking stunning in her simple attire absolutely like a Barbie doll in her pink anarkali. Her big doe shaped eyes with full of innocence, her rosy cheeks, cherry lips and her cute perfect nose- she was in her simple look yet she looks breathtakingly beautiful in his eyes.

Her heart did a wild thump in her chest as she felt his fingers lingering on her cheeks, graze her soft skin with the back of his knuckles before he take his hand back.

Her breath hitched on her chest and she bit her lips instinctively when she felt his hot breath near her ears causing goosebumps to rise on the nape of her neck.

A gasp escaped past her lips when she was flushed against his chest. His hands securely wrapped around her waist and she was squished against his muscular chest.

"Did you understand what I said to you?" The way he asked her was more like he was demanding and pressuring her to say what he wants to hear.

The room was filled with an uncomfortable tension, and an air of dominance radiated from him as he loomed over her. She could feel his penetrating stare, demanding her compliance.

An ominous feeling already settled in her heart and mind.

....

A/N : Excited!

Excited, are we?

Next chapter will come out soon.

If you don't know my instagram then it is authorzysha.

Follow me please and leave lots of comments, okay!