Glimpse - I

Third Person's Pov,

'Sanam' means beloved, but she was never loved. She is someone who will always put others happiness over her. She look around herself, she was all alone once again.

Why she is so unlucky in love...

"I didn't think we will meet so soon." A vicious smile play on his lips looking at her figure.

She look around herself, to ask for help but there was nobody. Feeling scared, she was taking her steps back.

He could see complete fear in her honey brown eyes.

Her back hit with the tree beside the bench and the goon block her way grinning evilly.

Pure fear runs through her body.

Her mind was completely block, she wasn't able to comprehend anything anymore. She was already screaming in her mind and her body felt numb.

She closed her eyes and turned her face aside as she saw him raising his hand to touch her cheeks.

She didn't felt any impact but only heard a cracking noise and next she heard a thud.

"Just pray to God, that he give you so much strength to bear the pain which I'm going inflict you." The way he was taking in ragged breath, trying to calm his anger. The muscle in his jaw was ticking and he looked furious. His muscles tense and his face turned darker every passing second.

"Trust me I'm not going to leave you." A lump formed in her throat and his voice was filled with rage.

"Not so soon, not so easily." His anger at her was manifest, she could see it in his expression and hear it in his voice.

*****

A small teaser from the upcoming chapters.

Are you guys excited to know what will happen next?

Then make sure you add the book to your library and follow me to get more notifications about updates.

Please share the books with your friends, votes and do lots of comments.

Follow me too please 🤗😍

My instagram id authorzysha