22. Thousand of storms

You guys better leave comments, okay? At least 30 comments.

Third Person's Pov,

"I'm so happy to meet you Sanam. Hope we will become good friends in future." The girl chirped happily. The girl was pretty and was an inch taller than her. She looked three or four years older than her.

"My future wifey, you both will be sister-in-law in future." She rolled her eyes at him as he called her 'future wifey'.

"Never mind. He is a bit crack person, you know." Mythili said glaring at Shaurya whose eyes twinkled in mischief.

''Actually he is entirely a mad person.'' She further added and eye him to behave properly.

''Of course honey, I'm madly in love with you.'' He wink at her making her mouth gaped at him.

He was openly flirting with her in the party without any care. Her cheeks flamed red in embarrassment.

''Sanam, I forgot to give her proper introduction to you.'' Shaurya divert the topic when he realised people were interestingly listening to their conversation.

''She is Mythili Goenka, my dad's friend's daughter and also my personal assistant. But gradually she became a close member to our family. You know friends like family.'' He said.

''And now she is my girlfriend.'' Saying he placed a soft peck on her cheeks and Mythili froze completely stiffened on her place.

While Sanam, her eyes widened before she abruptly looked away and Mythili pushed him slightly away from her who chuckled and laughed heartily.

''Shaurya!'' Her stern voice came and he raised his brows making a face 'what'.

''Look Mr. Rishabh Raichand came.'' Someone said and everybody eyes were on him who was marching his entry in to the hall looking confident as ever.

His face expression was cold and emotionless as usual. His aura was screaming power, dangerous and dark.

He strode toward them like a model walking on ramp. His hair was neatly done, he was looking ravishing and alluring with his dashing all-black look with just a scintillating touch of glitter on the black velvet suit paired with shimmery loafers looking absolutely stunning and stylish.

But what caught her more attention was the woman in a beautiful shimmering black lehenga was walking along with him in hands in hands.

Rishabh's eyes fall on her and he was awestruck with her beauty. He couldn't help but stare at her, admiring how beautiful and mesmerizing she was looking.

He just couldn't take his eyes off of her.

But when his eyes met hers, causing herself to stand straight and she kept her eyes focused on the floor.

"That witch again! Why do she have to come with him? I just hate Riya!" Shaurya's face turned sour and Mythili slightly nudge her elbow to his arms and mouth 'behave' to him.

Riya!

As Sanam heard the name, Malini's words clicked in her mind and she look at the girl again who was confidently walking with Rishabh in a very proud manner as if she own this man and this man is belong to her only.

"What? Can't you see how she is sticking to him like a glue? And I don't understand bhai (brother).. can't he see how much she is trying to seduce him? I just don't understand what he does and what he thinks?" He muttered super annoyed seeing Riya in the party.

And Mythili looked at Sanam who looked uncomfortable and anxious because of what Shaurya spoke now.

"Shaurya, why won't she come? Especially today? She came for him.. she is his best friend and her presence is needed." Mythili said abruptly trying to cover up what he just said and he frowned seeing her taking her side.