24. ''That much he is addicted to me.''

Love Loves Chaos

Third Person's Pov,

''Hi!'' Sanam replied slowly with a smile.

Riya's eyes fell at her ring and she clenched her fists. She was feeling extremely angry and jealous seeing her wearing the ring of Rishabh's name which was supposed to be her.

But then a sinister smile covers her lips, thinking she may have his name after her name. She may be called his wife but she will not be able to have his heart and mind because he belongs to her.

''So finally we meet.'' Riya seethed gazing at Sanam with clear disgust on her face making her confused.

''You must be happy now, right? after snatching him from me?'' Riya spoke and shot a glare at her while making one step closer to her. Sanam who easily get scared, she took a step back who gave her wicked smile.

''Such a scaredy cat.'' She gave a mocking smile to her and Sanam feel timid in front of her.

Sanam do realize that Riya is trying to bully her which really made her afraid and Riya could see it. She mentally scoffs that Rishabh is marrying a girl like her? 

''Stupid and scaredy baby!'' Riya wanted to spat on her face to make her more scared but she know this is not the right place and right time to do. But she made up her mind that she will surely make her feel fear of her, show her her place and nobody would be able to save her.

''What are you saying? I'm sorry, I didn't get you what you mean.'' Sanam asked, anxious and nervous.

''Really? You don't know what I mean? I meant you stole my Rishabh from me. My best friend.'' Riya said with a sudden change of her expression, tone and gave her a sweet innocent smile.

''Ah! That..'' Sanam took a sigh of relief.

For a moment she got restless of what she meant actually.

''Riya, Rishabh ji is your friend and will always be your best friend. I'll never interfere between you two friends.'' Sanam assured her with a gentle smile.

''Oh sweetheart, how naive of you to think like that. Even if you want you will never be able to come between us. Because you know why, he is always mine. Rishabh is only mine just like I'm his only.'' Riya said, sounding cold and harsh.

''You really don't have any idea what I meant to him. You think our relationship is only till our friendship, huh? It's beyond that you cannot ever imagine.'' Riya scoffed at her and this time Sanam was extremely confused with her.

''Do you know why he came late when tonight was his engagement?'' Riya whispered while leaning towards her.

''Because he and I were having our precious alone time in my room, in my bed. You know.. umm he was too engrossed in making love with me that he didn't check the time.'' Riya lied and smirked, noticing how she turned stiff and shocked with the information.

''And this is not the first time that we did it. He made love to me many times, sometimes in his room, on his bed or even in his office or whenever we two went on a business trip. He loves making love with me. We spent countless nights together in each other arms.''

''That much he is addicted to me.''

''And you think marrying him, you will take my place from his heart? Then it's a big no for you. You can never satisfy him and pleasure him the way I do. He will always seek pleasure from me and will always belong to me.'' Riya said feeling content and looked at her who was completely numb and shocked by what she said now. Which is completely a lie.

At last, she did what she wanted to do. Now everything will happen according to her plans. Sanam will now break this engagement and she will marry him.

Sanam wasn't able to digest what she just heard from her. She doesn't know how to react and what to say. Her heartbeat palpated and her eyes brimmed with tears of helplessness.

Do they really share such a deep relationship?

Does he really love Riya that much?

Then why is he marrying her? What is his purpose behind all this?

Whatever it is, he is cheating on her.

Her subconscious mind screams from the back of her head telling her to step back and break this relationship before it forms forever.

''Remember Rishabh is mine only. And if he is marrying you means he wants to play with you for the time being. You will be his toy only whereas I'll be his everything.'' Riya further added and Sanam's heart broke even more.

''Rishabh always does this. He is never satisfied with one girl. He is such a player.'' Riya spoke with a vicious smile plastered on her face.

''You.. you are lying, right?'' After several minutes, Sanam finally asked her with a broken voice and her eyes moistened. 

''You really think so? Then I must say you are too naïve to understand his dark intentions. Maybe that's why he wants you. He want to ruin your innocence that's it.'' Riya said and left from there giving her a wicked smile while Sanam stumbled on her feet.

''No.. No... this can't be happening.'' She panicked.

Sanam could imagine the worst happening to her but not this. She need to confront him about this and will hear the truth only from him.

''She is lying.. He can't do this to me.'' She mumbled and clench her fists trying to calm her hysterical nerves as she breathed heavily.

''What if she is saying truth?'' Her subconscious mind asked and her heart wrenched painfully.

At first she herself was confused whether to say yes or no for this marriage. With so much difficulty she convinced herself for the sake of her family's happiness, most importantly for her mother's happiness and sake she didn't give a second thought before agreeing. But when her heart and her mind started to accept him then why do he have to play like this?

She was ready to do everything that pleased him. She was ready to obey his every word and be good obedient dutiful wife just like he want her to be. Then why does he have to do this with her?

Fresh set of tears leave from her eyes rolling down to her cheeks. She will confront him even if she feels scared of him. It doesn't matter if she is weak and timid in front of him.

If any of Riya's words come true then she will never forgive him for betraying her. She will never forgive him. No.

''Sanam! What happened? Why are you crying?'' Mythili exclaimed, worried and concerned.

Mythili was passing by the corridor when she heard someone crying and when she saw Sanam in that vulnerable position she ran toward her.

''M-Mythili.. he lied to me.'' Sanam spoke and broke down in her arms crying bitterly.

***

A/N : Hi lovelies!

Feedback please?

So what do you think what will happen? Will Sanam confront Rishabh or not?

Try following me on instagram it's authorzysha

With love,

Zysha 💖