42. 'I never said I'm yours.'

Third Person's Pov,

Tapping his fingers over the table his lips curve into a small smirk as he recalls the intense moments with her in the trial room couple of hours ago.

Damn!

Rishabh gritted his teeth and closed his eyes frustratingly leaning his head back on his swivel chair. The wild and sinful thoughts of having her in his arms wasn't leaving his mind.

He was feeling like a desperate horny teenager to touch her, to feel her smooth silky texture of her skin against his rough hands. He regretted to touch her, to take advantage of her finding her alone in the trial room.

If he had control himself then now his situation would have been better. If only, if only Amanda didn't interrupted them by knocking on the door, then he would have got a taste of her luscious exotic plum lips. He would have keep kissing her wildly till she gets breathless. And would have take her right there against the wall and will not stopped until she begged for his mercy in fact he will not even stopped instead he would've said to her that he has just started.

And the fact that he knew that she will not stop him and let him do whatever he wants do with her.

He would let every staff to knows that she belongs to him by making her scream his name loudly when he would have been buried deep inside her.

Rishabh knew it wouldn't be hard to control her. Just a little act of love and dominance and she would be wrapped around his finger.

Just two months.

Only two months left to claim her and mark her as his.

He heard a knock on the door bringing him back to his senses, he straightened his posture and commanded the person to get in.

A familiar face appeared in front of his eyes and he look away clutching the pen in his hand.

"What is it, Riya?" He questioned, his eyes were complaining focused on the presentation he prepared for today's meeting.

"As if you don't know." Riya looks at him in disappointment.

"Riya, leave. I'm not in a mood to talk to you." Rishabh said and she pursued her lips in a thin line.

"Of course! Why will you be in a mood to talk to me?" She scoffs at him.

"But tell me one thing what were you doing with that girl in the trial room? And please don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about. I heard from your little sister about yours and your so called fiancée being in the changing room that too together." Riya asked, her voice laced with jealousy.

"And why should I tell you that? And trust me you won't like to hear about that." Rishabh smirked as he spoke and she fists her hands into a ball to control her anger.

"Can't you see she is trapping you with her fake innocence? She is seducing you! Luring you with her beauty!" Riya spoke with venomous tone.

"Beauty! Right. And I'm her beast." Rishabh said more like in a mocking tone.

"Rishabh! Don't get on my nerves now." She gritted her teeth and slammed her hands on his desk angrily.

"You are mine. Only mine." Riya said emphasizing her each and every words with a promise.

He let out a small chuckle and shook his head at her words which seemed silly words to him.

"I never said I'm yours." Rishabh replied coldly before turning his head back to on his laptop.

"What are you planning to do?" Riya spoke to herself.

No matter how much he denies to her, she could see him getting drawn towards Sanam. If one day, if her entire lies and plans expose in front of him, she will lose him forever and she knows she will not be spared. He will make her life a living hell for staking his dad's life in danger.