50. Sleepy Baby in His Arms.

I want lots of comments!! 😭😭 It would be better if you guys can leave a review upto till this chapter.

Third Person's Pov,

Shaurya sighed, "I can't believe we're stuck with these crazy, drunk girls!"

Rishabh nodded, "Tell me about it. I don't know how much more I can handle."

Just then, Mythili and Myra dragged Sanan into their giggling circle. They whispered something to her, and she burst into laughter, her face turning a shade of red.

Shaurya raised an eyebrow, "What are they telling her now?"

Rishabh shrugged, "God only knows!"

Amidst the laughter and teasing, Shaurya leaned over to Rishabh. "Hey, maybe we should take them home. They've had enough fun for one night."

Rishabh nodded, "You're right. I'll take Sanam with me. You handle Myra and Mythili."

Shaurya looked panicked. "Are you kidding me? I can't handle two crazy people alone!"

Rishabh shrugged of his shoulder, "Well, you better figure it out because I'm taking Sanam."

Shaurya grumbled but agreed, "Fine, fine. But it would be so much easier if we dropped them all together."

Rishabh shot him an arrogant look, "No way! I'm not letting Mythili and Myra spoil Sanam's innocent mind with their nonsense!"

Mythili and Myra overheard the conversation, and with mock innocence, they chimed in together, "Oh, come on, Rishabh! Sanam is too innocent and naive. We're just teaching her some stuff she doesn't know!"

Rishabh growled lowly, "Stop it, you two! Leave her alone."

But Mythili and Myra were undeterred. They turned their teasing glares on Sanam as their prime target. They had noticed her blushing every time Rishabh's name was mentioned, and that was enough fuel to keep the teasing going.

"So, Sanam," Mythili smirked, "what really happened between you and Rishabh in that room?"

Myra joined in with a mischievous grin, "Yeah, we want all the juicy details!"

Sanam's cheeks turned even redder, and she stammered, "I-I... We.. H-He.."

Mythili and Myra exchanged amused glances before bursting into laughter. "Oh, come on, Sanam! We know there's more to it!"

"Spill the beans!" Mythili urged.

Sanam tried to defend herself, but her words came out incoherently amidst the laughter and teasing.

Shaurya, who was enjoying the show from the front seat, couldn't resist joining in on the fun. He turned to Rishabh with a teasing grin, "So, bro, what did you and Sanam really do in there?"

Rishabh's eyes narrowed, and he shot Shaurya a playful glare. "You just love to stir up trouble, don't you?"

Shaurya chuckled, "Hey, I'm just curious!"

Before Rishabh could reply, Mythili chimed in again, "Oh, we get it! It's a secret, isn't it, Sanam?"

Sanam nodded, her face buried in her hands. "Yes, it's a secret!"

Shaurya gasped dramatically, "Ooh, it must be something scandalous!"

Rishabh had had enough of the teasing and playfully warned Mythili and Myra, "Alright, that's enough, you two. Leave her alone."

But instead of backing down, Mythili and Myra only got more encouraged. They leaned in towards Sanam, whispering loudly as if sharing the juiciest gossip.