23. His little fairy

An early update.

Okay so here is the offer if I get 10 followers and 40 comments, then I'll give you a quick update again 😎

⎯⎯⎯⎯❁⎯⎯⎯⎯

Third Person's Pov,

"May I have your attention, please?" Shaurya announced in a loud and excited voice grabbing everyone attention.

''First of all I would like to thanks everyone for taking their precious time out to come today. And now let's send a warm round of applause for the two people we have all gathered here today for.'' As Shaurya said, every eye in hall went to Rishabh and Sanam who was standing in the middle of stage.

The hall filled with claps, cheers and frantic cameras clicking resounded throughout the hall. But everyone attention was especially on Sanam who was completely a new face for the media and for the rich influential people.

It was surprising for everyone how the most eligible and heart throbbing businessman Rishabh Raichand chose a simple and young girl for him as his to be bride. Some were pleased as they complimented them that they look great together as if a match made in heaven. While others were envious, especially women, they were burning with jealousy to see her standing beside him and tagged her as a gold-digger in their mind.

Sanam was eerily quiet as their gaze on her was making her uncomfortable as she wasn't used to getting so much attention and fame but this uncomfortable is nothing which she is feeling by his touch.

His large calloused hand was around her petite figure and was holding her firmly as if she's the most precious thing in the world for him. She felt her skin was burning the way he was squeezing her waist slightly from time to time and she tried to keep her expression neutral.

While he was enjoying it. He could feel her body tense with his mere touch. She was seemingly look afraid when she tried to push him away but one hard look from him and she became a scared kitten.

She look at her family, their eyes were sparkling with happiness and her grandma gestured her to smile. Sanam inhale deeply in an effort to mask her sadness with a smile. A forced smile come on her pink lips out of politeness and humbleness.

He look down at her and his eyes fell on her smile. His eyes darkened and desires swirls in eyes. She was beautiful, alluring and enticing. He was trying his best not to distract himself by her pretty face and her juicy luscious lips that was making him desperate to kiss the hell out of them.

''It's time to exchange the rings. Myra!'' Shaurya called their sister who was came with a tray that in her hands that had two rings.

''It's time for me to mark you as mine and time for you to give in to me obediently, my little fairy.'' He whispered in her ears making goosebumps arise on her skin in fear. His little fairy.

Give in to him?

She didn't understand what he said or meant.

Rings were exchanged. She look around everyone was smiling, loud cheering and applauding filled the venue. She looks at her sparkling diamond ring and admire it for moment. It was pretty and gorgeous giving a royal vibe. The ring didn't weigh much as it look like but the responsibility it brought, she felt like some kind of burden and pressure on her shoulder instead of happiness.

She didn't feel happy but fear.

She wore a ring in her finger of his name and she don't know why suddenly she feel that she now belong to him more than she belong to herself. Wearing the name of his ring make her feel as if he own her.