Glimpse -IV

Third Person's Pov,

"Didn't I made myself clear to you?" He held her chin and level his eyes with her.

"Yes.'' Her eyes lashes moved down on their own accord as she mumbled.

''Then where it went wrong?'' He questioned again and this time his voice came a bit strict and her heart throbbed in her chest.

''I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't.." She was saying but he placed his finger on her lips taking her breath away.

"But now you deserve a punishment." As he said, panic rose with her and she became breathless.

A wave of fear runs through her body upon hearing his words.

Sanam unconsciously took a step and his eyes didn't fail to notice it. His gaze hardened and he took a step nearer her.

"P-Please... Please don't punish me. I'll not do it again." She requested. She felt tears gathering into her eyes but she blinks them in.

"Tsk, tsk, sweetheart. I have to make sure that you don't repeat the same mistakes again and again. For that I have to punish you so that you learn your lessons." He said with an evil smirk donning on his lips making him look like a devil.

He will enjoy every moment of it when he would claim her body because he will commit his most beautiful sins.

And she is going to be his beautiful sins.

"Please.. I'm sorry." She felt threatened.

Tears welling up in her eyes and she sounds almost like a baby who is about to cry. She shook her head in denial, mumbling 'no'.

His warms lips trailed down to side the of her neck and she became breathless and to the point that if he doesn't stop then she may faint due to his torturous touch.

His rough hands leisurely graze the soft smooth skin of her bare back and she suck her lower lip sharply closing her eyes tightly.

Her hands moved up to his shoulder blade on their own and she clutches his biceps as if her life depends on it.

"Now as your punishment sweetheart...." He paused and a lop sided of smirk formed on his lips.

****

Hey!

So what do you think what will happen now? What he's gonna do with her? 😨😰

Curious, are we?

See you in the next chapter.

Try following me in instgram it's authorzysha.

With love,

Zysha 💖