30. Pretty lips, no more Virgin

Please, follow me and leave lots of comment.

━━━━⊹🤍⊹━━━━

Third Person's Pov,

''Why is your face looking so red?'' Myra inquired looking at her who was panting heavily and slightly trembling.

Sanam's eyes darted nervously between Myra and Mythili, who was grinning like a cheshire cat. She attempted to compose herself, but her trembling lips betrayed her. "It's nothing," she stammered, her voice betraying her embarrassment.

''Bhabhi, are you okay?'' Myra asked again and Sanam nodded her head while Mythili was having a sheepishly grin on her face.

''I don't think so. Mythili di, look at her she is so red. Are you having fever, bhabhi?'' Myra with full concerned asked her.

''I'm.. I'm okay. It's just..'' She mumbled and fanned her hands on her face to lower down the hotness of her cheeks.

How could she tell him what happened?

''Oh my Myra! This is the fever of love which your dear brother gave to your to be sister-in-law. Look at her, her face is red like a tomato.'' Mythili teased Sanam and Myra's face lit up as the realization dawned upon her.

''Oh yeah! How stupid I am. You just came out from my brother's room just now.'' Myra and Mythili both giggled and Sanam was flustered by their teasing.

''S-Shut up. You both are so mean and bad.'' Sanam complained to them and they burst out in laughing very well knowing the reason.

''From next time, I'm not going anywhere alone with both of you.'' Sanam said. Her lower lips jutted out forming a cute pout on her and she was looking adorable like a baby.

''You are so cute!'' Mythili squished her cheeks and laughed.

Mythili was glad that her plan worked. Sanam is looking so cheerily now, bright and happy.

''You two always do this to me.'' Sanam mumbled still angry with them but that angry look on her face make her more cute like a child.

''But tell me one thing, what Rishabh did to you that your face is still so red? I mean your face is telling everything that whatever happened between you two must be really intense, romantic and too hot to handle, right?'' Mythili asked with curiosity but they don't know their curiousness was making her flustered with embarrassment.

What should I say to them that he give me heart attack every time when he finds me alone with him?

Or should I tell them how he asked a kiss a from me? 

She thought.

''No, don't say anything. Although I'm really curious to know but it's feels weird to know how my brother romance with his fiancée.'' Myra said suddenly and then whispered to Mythili ''I'm sure they kissed.''

''And how do you know?'' Mythili whispered back and arched her brow at her.

''Look at her lipstick.'' Myra pointed at her and that's when Mythili noticed her lipstick is slightly smudge.

''I must say, you have great eyes like hawk.'' Mythili complemented her and Myra felt proud at herself.

After all because of all the romantic novels I read, I have became expert in all this. She told her herself very proudly as if she's achieve a big thing.

''Dude, you guys kissed!'' Mythili exclaimed and Sanam's eyes broadened like saucers.

''Damn! Your Pretty Lips Are No More Virgin.'' Mythili said  grinning cheerfully.

''No!'' Sanam told them immediately nodding her head in no as she doesn't want to give them any wrong ideas but whom she was kidding with!

The two girls gave her a bored and accusing look 'don't fool us, we're very smart in understanding all this.'

Mythili take out her phone and turned on the camera in the selfie mode and gave to her.

''Then explain to us why your lipstick is smudge like this?'' Sanam look at her lips on the camera and saw her lipstick is slightly smudged.

She recall how Rishabh rubbed his thumb pad over her lips and may be because of that. This thought itself was again creating a havoc in her heart.

She took the tissue papers and wiped her lipstick from the corner of her mouth.

''We didn't knew you guys will be this much fast and quick. So impatience. And don't worry, our blushing queen, we will not ask you how was your kiss or may be kisses or how hot was your wild make out session.'' Mythili said and winked at her.

''Y-You guys.. are assuming wrong.. ideas. No-nothing happened like that between us.'' Sanam stuttered fidgeting her fingers nervously and tints of red appearing on her cheeks.

Why he has to messed up with my lipstick? She thought.

''Oh, really??'' They were in no mood to stop teasing her.

''What is happening?'' A deep velvety voice came and upon looking at him they stopped teasing her and stood straight.

Sanam didn't turned back to know who it was.

Her heart was beating and she was praying hoping he didn't listen anything.

She flinched on her spot when she felt his hand wrapped around her. Her body tense on his touch. His mere touch is enough for her body to respond and he likes it.

Her body is so sensitive and responsive. He thought.

''Nothing Rishabh, we were only asking her why her face is so red?'' Mythili asked with a smirk and Sanam turned beetroot red.

Rishabh noticed the red face of her and asked feigning innocence, ''Really? Let me see.''

''I-I'm okay.'' Sanam said but he didn't listened.

He placed his hand on her right cheek and caress her cheekbone with his thumb making her go more red. Sanam lowered her eyes in shyness and was fumbling with her fingers.

''She is alright girls and don't tease her.'' He said taking his hands back and warned them who nodded their head with a sly look.

''Because only I have the right to tease her.'' He further added and the girls swoon over them complimenting how he is already madly in love with her.

But between them Sanam was the only one who was feeling embarrassed.

One thing she noticed and could see that they all are very free and blunt with each other.

And one thing, Rishabh's attitude. His attitude was completely different from what it was a few minutes ago. His demeanor, his behavior, his tone everything was different. As if she was with someone else's all this while.

****

When they all came downstairs, they feel everybody's eyes on them. There were few guests left in the hall and they guessed all the other guests might have left by now.

But whoever was present, they all looked curious and interested to know about something.

Rishabh noticed their gaze and it was specifically on Sanam. The atmosphere looked tense and strange.

He looked at Shaurya who was having a sour expression on his face and his mother who was having a surprise yet a shocked expression but he couldn't decipher what is the reason behind their moods.

***

A/N : Hi!

Feedback please?

'Pretty lips no more Virgin' 🤭😆

Sanam is so cute and adorable, that's why everybody loves to tease her 🤭

What might be the reason that everyone is looking at Sanam? 😮😕

Please do follow, vote and leave comments.

With love, 

Zysha 💖