15. Barbie Doll

Third Person's POV,

"You are so pretty." Sanam blushed as Rishabh's grandma complimented her and give her the blessing as she greeted her.

Sanam was looking beautiful like a doll in her pink georgette anarkali suit matching with her favourite golden earrings.

The Raichand family warmly welcomed the Mathur's family to their beautiful and elegant mansion. The mansion give them a royal vibe, from outside to the interiors designs they are breathtakingly amazing.

She went forward Malini to greet and bend down to touch her feet to take her blessings but she stopped her.

"It's okay, dear. No need for all this." Mohini said giving her a fake smile which didn't go unnoticed by her mother-in-law who sighed.

But Mohini didn't hesitate to admit that she is beautiful and looks traditional. She was happy from inside that her husband actually chose a good bride for their son but she didn't let it show on her face.

She still thinks Riya is better than this girl. She was more perfect for his son and the future daughter-in-law of this house.

"You know, I was so excited to meet you in person. Rishabh Bhai's choice is always great but this time he has actually won my heart. You are absolutely beautiful and gorgeous." Myra as usual excited and cheerful. Sanam was taken aback when she hugged her tightly and surprisingly but she too hugged her back.

"Hey, beautiful, I'm Shaurya." Shaurya forwarded his hand towards her with his charming smile. Sanam look at his brother who give a nods and she shake her hand with his hesitated.

All this didn't go unnoticed by Shaurya who looks down and hide his smile. He finds its funny that even to shake her hands with someone she needs someone's permission. That show how much strict her life is as well as her brother.

But little does he know about her brother's warning message this morning because of his brother.

"Please come inside," Baani Raichand said as she led them to the drawing hall and everyone settled down on couches.

Baani made Sanam seated beside her and Myra sat with her. And as expected Sumitra and Mohini both were cold to each other and said small hello.

Both the mother-in-law sighed at their daughter-in-law's attitude and behaviour.

"So, what do you do, Sanam?" Shaurya asked in a very authoritative tone and everybody's eyes went to her to hear her answer.

"I- I'm a college student. Pursuing my bachelor's degree." She replied nervously and he nodded his head.

He asked few more questions more like interviewing her asking what's her ambition, what she would like to do in future etc and she answered all of his questions politely and confidently which impressed every members of Raichand family.

"Where is Raj uncle and Rishabh?" Arjun spoke in between and Myra's eyes abruptly went to him again.

It's been five minutes they came and her eyes went to him more than ten times. Hiding glances from him, she was checking him out. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with white jacket and blue denim jeans.

"Handsome!" She whispered and bite her lips. Already smitten with his hot looks.

"Huh?" Sanam asked her frowning and her eyes widened.

"I mean.. Dad and Bhai they are coming. They went to hospital for Dad's check up." Myra spoke and mentally scold herself for being so outspoken.

"Is he alright?" Arunima asked with concerned.