2

Jian Xie took out a small bottle from the school uniform pocket.

The glass bottle, filled with red, green, blue, and orange pills, looked like candy eaten by children from a distance.

Although he was standing outside the classroom, he could feel the curious, fearful gaze from the classroom window.

After all, this is the first time they have been so close to a "suspect of murder", and they obviously haven't recovered from the incident of the police entering the classroom and taking away the students.

Although the Chinese teacher warned him to listen carefully several times, he still couldn't suppress the whispers in the classroom.

It is said that three classmates in the same grade died yesterday!

Although no one knew what happened, it was quite a sensation in the school, and the arrival of the police car in the afternoon threw a stone into the boiling water.

There are 100 days left before the college entrance examination. The atmosphere of the countdown makes everyone very nervous and lacks a chance to gossip.

However, it is precisely because the college entrance examination is about to take place, so the school did not consider evacuating students, but went to classes as usual.

Jian Xie counted the number of remaining medicines, took out an orange one and poured it into the palm of her white palm, leaned against the wall and ate it expressionlessly.

He prefers the orange prescription drug, which feels sedative and tastes sweet and sour.

Jian Xie was waiting for someone to come and talk to him.

Outside the classroom is the corridor, and not far from the corridor is the teacher's office. At this time, the door is half-closed, and only a few words are vaguely revealed from the office.

"Jian Xie? Impossible, he is a good student..."

"Although his family conditions are indeed a bit complicated, but..."

It was the head teacher who was defending him, and it sounded a little incoherent. He could imagine the anxious appearance of this middle-aged woman.

"I can't say the same, that Jian Xie is really weird. He doesn't go to gym class, sleeps in class, and doesn't communicate with people. The key is that his family is not good, maybe-"

The head teacher was angry and interrupted him directly: "You are prejudice!"

The English teacher she was arguing with was a recognized snob. She usually nodded and bowed to the children of wealthy families in her class, without any self-awareness of being a teacher.

Even if Jian Xie has excellent grades, he has always been the top three in the grade, but because Jian Xie never gave him gifts, he never gave Jian Xie a good face.

"Then can you explain why?"

Just as he finished speaking, there was a sudden knock on the door of the office. Then, the door made a creak and was gently pushed open.

Everyone turned their heads and found the figure of Jian Xie standing outside the door. The boy was wearing a clean and tidy school uniform.

"Teacher, because my parents had an accident less than a year ago, I don't want to socialize very much."

His eyebrows were indifferent, and his voice was steady. Although it was not loud, it could be heard by the whole office.

"..."

Choked by his neat and tidy answer, the person who found the fault didn't know what to say for a while.

"Don't be angry with the orphan." After a while, the English teacher snorted deliberately.