55

Dr. Li is packing up.

Suddenly, the door twitched, and there was a "squeak" sound.

It didn't look back, just squatted down and opened the drawer, took out the documents, and said, "Who...? I'm ready to get off work today. If it's about an appointment, please contact my front desk assistant, I don't accept it. There are no pre-scheduled patients."

"..."

However, after a while, there was no sound.

Just like the person who came, staring at it calmly, firmly controlling the initiative in his own hands.

The intuition of being part of a monster made it feel bad in the bottom of my heart, but considering my own identity, I can also be called an extremely vicious special A-class. Logically speaking, I should not be afraid of any human beings, except for one...

So, after hesitating for a moment, Dr. Li covered his face with the document in his hand, and carefully stuck his head out from under the table.

But just after seeing who it was, its sole slipped and fell back under the table: "..."

- Help, or not, this is the only human being that makes it afraid!

Jian Xie: "..."

"Didn't you come to see the doctor tomorrow?" Dr. Li broke down and shouted, "I can't let me have some psychological expectations and reserve time to cheer up..."

The last time the two met, his behavior of squeezing it and using it as a snack left a deep psychological shadow.

In the end, the angry tail sound gradually decreased and became a little weak under the cold gaze of the human in front of him.

It seemed to finally realize who it was talking to.

"What's the matter?" Relying on its human baby face, it swallowed and shamelessly pretended to be harmless.

However, just after it moved its nose and sniffed the air, it frowned: "Where have you been? There is a heavy bloody smell of monsters on your body, which is not good for your mental state, after all those Things don't look very good, and the mood just gets worse."

Inside and outside the words, it seems that he has completely excluded himself from the ranks of monsters.

And, after speaking, Dr. Li realized who he was caring about.

...I am afraid that I have been a psychiatrist for too long, and I have forgotten what my original intention was in disguise. Now I really look like a doctor who cares about patients.

This has to be said to be a huge change in identity.

Jian Xie didn't answer it: "I have something to ask you."

Immediately, Dr. Li was very alert: "What is it, does it involve intimidation of me?"

Jian Xie: "..."

He didn't want the other party to be so vigilant all the time. After all, he didn't come here today to eat, so he went straight to the next topic.

"Do you know Wu Qinghe?"

After the other party sent him to the door of the psychological clinic, he did not follow, but waited for him in the car honestly.

The reason why he was a special A-level monster, yet lived like a bodyguard, was ultimately because Qin Zhuo casually tapped the back of the driver's seat with his index finger before disappearing. On the spine, the meaning contained in it is self-evident.

Hearing this, Dr. Li was stunned for a moment: "Wu Qinghe...? Who? Is it a human?"

It has never heard the name.