34

Under the subway.

Yu Jinghe's breathing became more and more difficult, and he began to faint before his eyes. No matter how much he pulled, it seemed that he couldn't pull the cane around his neck away.

Does it seem like a few seconds have passed, or has it been ten minutes? He had lost his judgment of time, however, extremely suddenly, the force that would strangle him to death suddenly disappeared, and his hand was empty, and the tentacles that had been wrapped around his neck had disappeared.

Yu Jinghe was stunned, with an unexpected expression on his face.

Wait a minute, he didn't think the monster was merciful and decided to let him go, so there was only one possibility left.

Could it be that Jian Xie is over there...

He hurriedly rolled to his feet, wriggling on the claustrophobic railroad tracks, and it took him some time to figure out how to get up from under the subway.

But he didn't expect that at the last moment when he stretched out his hand and grabbed the edge of the stage, he was directly caught by a pair of cold hands. He was obviously not a light adult, but he was lifted up with one hand without any precaution.

Yu Jinghe: "...?"

The man let go of his hand, and he immediately fell to the ground.

He looked at him blankly, and in front of him was the unwavering face of that high school student.

The other party looked at him in a very wrong way, as if he was looking at a dead person, a coldness that had never been shown.

"..."

For a time, there were too many problems in Yu Jinghe's heart.

Where have the monsters gone?

Since he was able to escape unscathed, and he could no longer feel the gloomy aura, that meant... the monster should have died, right?

But the white T-shirt of the only teenager who had been in close contact with the monster was not stained with any dust. Except for the shoelaces that were loosened, the shoe upper did not even splash any smelly liquid, and his body was clean and tidy, which was distinct from Yu Jinghe's embarrassed appearance Compared.

It didn't look like there was a violent fight at all.

When he looked at each other, this high school student was also looking at him. No matter who was stared at by this kind of gaze that was almost scrutinized, as if being pressed on the operating table to dissect, they would feel horrified, and just want to immediately put themselves Hidden secrets are revealed.

"how--"

"you."

The young man in front of him sneered, hugged his arms, and interrupted him coldly: "Don't ask too much, don't talk too much, or you will die."

At the moment when his voice fell, great coercion came upon his face!

And this fascinating breath told him that the other party's words were definitely not meant to be a joke, the arrogant tone, the sarcastic words, the dark threats, not to mention the dark eyes, they didn't look like It is something that human beings can possess, and the person in front of me--

Definitely not me!

Yu Jinghe was startled, his back was cold, his adrenal glands soared rapidly, his legs trembled, and his whole body almost trembled subconsciously.

- that is surrender to a dominant, absolute power.

As an A-level investigator, when he encountered the special A-level monster just now, he still had the idea of ​​wanting to fight it desperately, but in front of this high school student who was many years younger than him, he Can't think of any resistance.