70

monster:"……"

It was stunned for a few seconds, and then it realized what Qin Zhuang said just now, and instantly fell into a frenzy: "What did you say?! Don't go too far!"

It didn't ignore that Qin Zhuo smiled with his lips hooked after his own words fell, and the sarcasm contained in it was self-evident.

Even when the monster was furious, he cast a defiant glance at Jian Xie again.

Jian Xie: "..."

Nice and very self.

He originally planned to go straight to solve this monster that had thrown himself into the net without saying a word, but Qin Zhuang's performance made him change his mind.

——He actually changed his usual boring expression and said a long sentence to the monster that he had never had before.

Jian Xie paused and sat back in the chair silently.

"Besides, don't tell me you didn't notice it at all, your human beings are in a hurry to get rid of you." Qin Zhuang seemed to be interested, and said lazily, "Probably it rarely happens that you even look directly at you? And You're different, he admitted it himself - likes my face."

Jian Xie mentioned again: "..."

"Also, always looking at me." He added, then, with a sneer, "So you are really a failure, you can't even make the other party really care about you."

monster:"……"

It, is it really so inferior to this guy...?

"However, of course." Qin Zhuo curled his lips, "You are just a parasite, and we are... symbiotic."

Parasites, blood-sucking worms, lose both.

Symbiosis, on the other hand, is mutual benefit and win-win, and there is no situation where one party sacrifices for the other.

Jian Xie suddenly knew what he was doing.

It may be that the speech of the parent-teacher meeting limited his performance, and he was temporarily pulled into the predation realm, so now he needs to make up for it.

And for now, probably having a good time.

Jian Xie was still surprised that he behaved abnormally this time, because it is rare for him to take the initiative to talk to monsters he despises, let alone suddenly bring up a topic, as a result...

Qin Zhuang didn't hide the reason for his conversation this time——

He is using this monster as a tool man.

For no other reason, just wanted to do it.

In the end, he didn't expect that, before Jian Xie made his move, he made the super-special A-level monster in front of him collapse, and directly broke the defense, showing an expression of doubting life.

Seeing this, Zhou Cheyun who was not far away also blushed.

Although he said these words on the surface, he was saying that Jian Xie was very good to him, but in fact, it devalued him for nothing.

Noticing the vicious look that the monster who was trading with him was throwing at him, Zhou Cheyun couldn't sit still, he immediately stood up from his chair, and explained to himself in a panic: "Don't listen to its nonsense, it Absolutely sowing discord!"

Seeing that the monster was still dissatisfied, he said anxiously: "What's more, you are a super-special A-level monster, why should you care about the aesthetics of mere humans?!"